Depression - Teen Support Group

Teen depression is marked by persistent sadness, discouragement, loss of self-worth, and loss of interest in usual activities. Depression can be a temporary response to many situations and stresses. Teens may be more susceptible to depression due to the normal maturation process, the stress associated with it, and conflicts with parents as they become more independent.

1 Online
  • mya.133

Me

the sad thing about myself is , I give everyone advice when they're in the gutter , I stick up for everyone , I'm ALWAYS there for people but no ones ever there for me . I give all the goodness in my heart to everyone and leave none for me and it's beginning to be too much and I think why I'm in such a bad place right now . 
  • Mel99

Friends?

I'm a senior in high school and I'm really struggling with depression and loneliness as I don't feel my friends understand what i'm going through if anyone wants someone to chat to, swap stories or help each other through the tough times please add me as a friend. I'd love to get to get to know youX Mel
  • Heyllo, I'm a 13 year old girl from OH, USA and for privacy I would like to keep my name and all other names anonymous so in that case all names mentioned here are fake.If you're still reading don't stop because I have something to say to this world before mine ends.I think it might finally be time... I thought this would end with God getting me through it making me something beautiful and...
  • MajestFlores

I cant feel anything...

I dont really have feelings anymore, i dont know why. Im just starting to lose intrest in things i used to love doing like drawing or playing soccer, i have found myself alone when at school and blaming myself for everything. My skin is getting paler and I cant study anymore. Whenever anyone in the same room as me raises their voice i feel like crying or when my parents yell at me i begin to cry...
  • stjetsfan

Hey guys

my name is Sommer and I'm 17. I have had GAD and Depression since I was 12 and I need help. It has only gotten worse over the years and my parents don't believe in depression despite what my doctor has told them. They say medication and therapy are too expensive and I don't know what to do. Going to my friends for help has destroyed a few friendships over the past few years and I don't want to...
  • Sharooni

My day

Well how can I say this without breaking I'm falling in a hole I see no light at the bottom I was sexually violated by my crush's friend and he told everyone it was consintual so he will never love me how I love him and my mom left me for a man and I have no friends or family that cares about what I'm going through and it hurts I feel fat so I throw up my food and I feel like cutting again I need...
  • hopefult

Whats happened

I dont know how to start these but Im Ty and Im 15. I have Bipolar depression and anxiety, but lately Ive gotten really mean and I dont know why, I used to cry over everything but now all I do is shrug it off like nothing bothers me. I feel like there's a weight on my chest and I dont know what to do. My parents only "listen" so I dont feel alone but they always change the subject when I say I...
  • Lyric.

I Need You, You need me

Hi, my name is Lyric. I suffer from depression i have no one to talk to and things just keep getting worser and woser. I feel like we all need to be here for eachother. It would really help me and you out. If anyone wants to vent to me while i vent to them yo xan contact me at (313)246-7659. Im 15 years old.
  • mya.133

therapy

So I had therapy w/my best friend Kylie and I told her how awful I've been feeling and my therapist said she thinks I have S.A.D (seasonal affective disorder) and Kylie started laughing at me , I wanted to cry .. but I didn't (progress)
  • de.

Not even sure.

Well, I'm 15 and lately I'm not sure how I feel. I feel empty, stressed, worthless, and sleep deprived. I go to school and teachers constantly tell me how smart I am and say that I'm going to get far in life, but when I come home I get told that I'm a lazy, worthless person. I'm constantly getting yelled at and I'm not sure how to handle it anymore. At night I have trouble sleeping and I'm...
  • acous15

my life

I'm 14 and i was sexually assaluted on new years I don't know what to do anymore. I have started to cut and that has made things better but I need another way to find how to make all the nightmares stop.
  • costello

Empty

Hello my name is Amos, and I've been strugling with depression and borderline personality disorder for about 2 years now. And lately I just feel total empty. I don't know what to do any more and nothing seems to help. I have no interest in things I used to do and have cut about a dozen times now. Most of the time I just feel like laying down and crying, since I dont have any real friends too talk...
  • courtneyb

Alone

im courtney I'm 15...I guess that's how you are supposed to start this out. Not even my parents support me. I hear voices that say horrible things but I'm assuming that's from the fact i never sleep. When I go to school I plaster on a smile and ask anyone and they'll say I'm a generally happy person...but when I get home the smile comes off. My dad just yells at me and my mom is his puppet... if...
  • mkw1332

hi

hi everyone. my name is marrissa i am 16 i struggle with Bipolar depression, GAD, BPD. I have been on numerous medications and am struggling really bad right now. I have no real friends and was hoping to make some friends.
  • pwong02

First post not sure how this works

hi, lately I've been going through some stuff related with eating disorders and questioning sexuality... I've been afraid to post because I was worried this site would let people I know get a notification but just whatever. I'm sick of feeling like I'm alone in this and I just generally feel like people look at me and instantly hate me and notice how ugly I am. Does anyone else feel like people...