Depression - Teen Support Group

Teen depression is marked by persistent sadness, discouragement, loss of self-worth, and loss of interest in usual activities. Depression can be a temporary response to many situations and stresses. Teens may be more susceptible to depression due to the normal maturation process, the stress associated with it, and conflicts with parents as they become more independent.

2 Online
2 Online
  • mycupoftea

A Rough Day

Sometimes it's just not a good day, and there's not always a reason. Today is that day. Anyone else get when you just want to not exist. Not die or anything, just to never have been created or alive. Just to never have happened.
  • harlie_14

hi

i rlly need someone to talk to because nobody really understands what im going through so somebody please talk to me.
  • bohaz

no friends

hello guys im 21 years old , ive been through a lot for instence i have had bad times with freindships , all my life i do not have a person that i could call friend but now that im in varsity doing my fisrt it seems to be getting worse i dont know what to do , although i tried not havcing friends i ended up just thinking bad about myself please helpwith kind regards naomi
  • Cassidy

I don't know anymore...

So in recent posts, I said that I was bullied at school. The reason is, I don't have strait teeth. In school, my FRIENDS think it is okay, the don't make a big deal of the fact I look terrible. Everyone else does though. I could really use some help. I wanted to post this since I will be going back to school in a week or so, just so I could have some confidence. Please help!!
  • JoyousLily

Alone.

Is anyone online? I could really use somebody to talking to that truly "gets me". I've been dealing with mild depression, weight issues, low self-esteem, and really bad ache. I'm not sure if anyone will see this, since I'm pretty much new to this site. Anyone there?
  • I recently broke up with my boyfriend of 5 months. It seemed we had everything. I was in love with him, he was in love with me, and now in the blink of an eye it's just gone. It feels wrong. Like it shouldn't have happened, he told me he didn't wanna do it, but upon talking to his parents he broke up with me. Over text too. I feel that this is not fair to me at all, I had no say in any of it. I'm...
  • pari

feeling low..

Its a shitty fact that beauty ...good looks works everywhere...in every step of life...was never admired due to average looks....m 21 n already having so much of depression n low self-esteem...i wonder if i'll be alive till my 50sss what all i have to face .....
  • ReclaimedHope

Will to wake-up

Every day I wanna wakeup and put everything behind me. I don't want to walk into that school everyday and face reality. I don't have the will to wake up anymore.Every day i wake-up it just gets worse and worse. I don't selfharm. I can't I promised my mom and I never break a promise to her. I just don't know what to do anymore. Theres a girl that I go to school with and I saw the scars on her arms...
  • i am 28 and have suffered with depression horribly and want to be here for anyone who needs someone to talk to or a listening ear. please reach out to me. love you all
  • ihateeverything

I hate myself

I ruin everything and I want to die, im crying and mygirlfriend trying to help me over face time makes it worse because she is just frustrating me. I want to hurt myself and kill myself i hate being alive i hat putting on a stupid fake smile and pretending life is great i want it to end.
  • Cassidy

Suicidal thoughts?

A month or two ago, many things went on in my family. My dad's girlfriend (now fiance) had a troubled past and present, I was bullied at school, drama at school, and I got broken up with my boyfriend. I thought my only way out was suicide. I talked to three of my friends, who managed to talk me out of it. Talk to a friend or family member, that usually can help, but don't rely on them for...
  • josefk

foster kids?

anyone else here been through the foster care system, or still in it?wouldn't mind talking to people who have had to deal with that.also anyone who's had to deal with abuse of any kind.
  • I don't have any support at home from either of my parents. Most of time I'm in my room burying myself into the lives of fictional TV characters because I just can't stand my life. Things are just getting from bad to worse. I need help just getting it all out!
  • I can't deal with the fact that my mum loves me less for being bisexual .. When did parents stop loving their kids because their kids weren't happy .. Why dose life have to be looks this .. Why can't anybody love me... My love for my self has dropped so much I look in the mirror every morning thinking why am I here ... Then I realize I have to face another smile .. When will I know when I've...
  • liampm

Help? I feel so alone.

Hi there, my name is Liam. I am 22. I have been transitioning from female to male for a year now. (1 year on hormones). Until pretty recently I had an amazing supportive girlfriend, but that has changed. She walked away with little explanation, and left me alone. I feel extremely abandoned. Her leaving has brought up a lot of difficult things for me that I was able to cope with while with her,...