Depression - Teen Support Group

Teen depression is marked by persistent sadness, discouragement, loss of self-worth, and loss of interest in usual activities. Depression can be a temporary response to many situations and stresses. Teens may be more susceptible to depression due to the normal maturation process, the stress associated with it, and conflicts with parents as they become more independent.

0 Online
  • sofia160

New

Hi everyone,I'm new to this website. I've been depressed for 2 years now and at school I feel like im a very easy target, because I don't really fit in that well.Anyways, I hope all of you guys have a good rest of the day  :) 
  • jengirl08

I can't win

Recently it feels like I can't do anything right. I'm slowing falling apart and closing myself from the people around me. I don't want to but I can't help what I'm doing. I'm being a very negative person that people don't want to be around. I don't know how to stop this. Someone help me. 
  • hannah_marie

hi everyone im new here. my mom made me look for some online support groups because of how bad my depression has been in the last few weeks.
  • lolamb

reality

hi. i'm new to this website referred by the Crisis Text Line. well i've been dealing with depression for 5 years now and throughout those years I never had anybody to really lean on or in better words I never ever had a good friend. I'm always, always there for people but now I got to be selfish and now I need someone to just talk to. 
  • melany

I HATE

I'm Melany and my new to this site and I  actually got my hands on this wedsite because I was feeling sad and  depressed  one night so I went online to look for a number I could text and talk to someone that could help me feel better so I found crisis textline and the number is 741-741 it works In all states and when I was talking to this person she give me this wedsite and said that this can...
  • RachelApples

Well...This Is Life

Hey so im new to this site and idk what to put honestly, today was a hard day. I suffer from a lot of depression and anxiety and I just dont fit in at school. Depression makes me see the world in a worst way than it actually is and i just cant seem to get past it. :l
  • afileah

My life sucks

I hate myself and my life and want to die. Im to scared to tell anyone face to face how im feeling and wish to just disapear. I have no friends and am only alive thanks to music. Idk what to do anymore
  • corinne.elise

hi

Hi I'm Corinne, I'm in high school in Florida, diagnosed 3 months ago with major depressive disorder and anxiety. I'm looking for someone to talk to who has been though this kind of thing, and can help me through it.
  • Recently I've hit as low as I can. I've been having more panic attacks and I've felt like crying every five minutes. I'm scared to talk about it to people and I don't want to be put on medication again.  What do I do. 
  • Halya

Hi

Hi,I think that I need to talk to someone who will be able to understand me... I feel alone after some people dropped me...I've got no body for talking left and it makes me very desperateI don't know what I should do...
  • salata

toxic friend

I feel so depressed and alone and all i want is to cry. I feel that nobody understands me and i dont know if the people that surround me are the  right for me. I stopped being friend with a guy that was really important to me, because he manipulated me and judged me all the time, two months ago and since then i am always sad. I am afraid i will be alone without friends and people to support me...
  • harlie_14

hi

i rlly need someone to talk to because nobody really understands what im going through so somebody please talk to  me.
  • bohaz

no friends

hello guys im 21 years old , ive been through a lot for instence i have had bad times with freindships , all my life i do not have a person that i could call friend but now that im in varsity doing my fisrt it seems to be getting worse i dont know what to do , although i tried not havcing friends i ended up just thinking bad about myself please helpwith kind regards naomi
  • mycupoftea

A Rough Day

Sometimes it's just not a good day, and there's not always a reason. Today is that day. Anyone else get when you just want to not exist. Not die or anything, just to never have been created or alive. Just to never have happened.
  • Cassidy

I don't know anymore...

So in recent posts,  I said that I was bullied at school. The reason is, I don't have strait teeth. In school, my FRIENDS think it is okay, the don't make a big deal of the fact I look terrible. Everyone else does though. I could really use some help. I wanted to post this since I will be going back to school in a week or so, just so I could have some confidence. Please help!!