Depression - Teen Support Group

Teen depression is marked by persistent sadness, discouragement, loss of self-worth, and loss of interest in usual activities. Depression can be a temporary response to many situations and stresses. Teens may be more susceptible to depression due to the normal maturation process, the stress associated with it, and conflicts with parents as they become more independent.

0 Online
  • blat

lil peep

did anyone here like his music?
  • Katt22

New.. but need advice

Well I’m new here.. and I really need help.. my family and friends have really shut me out a lot lately.. and my family treats me like I’m a mistake sometimes and I really hate feeling the way I do.. and it’s like I wanna be happy but I feel so isolated cause everyone ends up hating me cause of rumors or anything 
  • phan.depression

hi

I can literally feel a hole inside my chest
  • smileitsokay12

new

hi im new 
  • scared05082017

i dont even know

my boyfriend just found out his ex has stds and is starting to shut me out and i dont know what to do hes been helping me cope with all the bs going on in my life and now when i need him most hes not really there
  • Solitudeandconfusion

Post #1

This site was recommended to me by someone from the crisis care texting line. Not really sure where to start. Not even sure why I signed up for thos knowing that I can't even keep up with writing in my diaries. But I'm just over it. I feel so lost and alone because my "family" doesn't care about me at all. I've been mentally, physically, and emotionally abused. Sexually even if my mom actually...
  • IamStillHere

i don't care anymore.

i have been depressed for about a year now, but have not told anyone. i worry that they would just think it is a joke, or tell me that i'm "just tired" as my mum always does. The truth is, i felt down and melancholy and numb all the time at first, and thats when i took a depression test. i got the result severe depression. i really need to talk to someone about it, as every day now i'm just...
  • Mandy1110

Desperate Mom of Teen Girl Searching for Remedies

My daughter ended up being hospitalized due to voices caused by Vyvanse last year right before Christmas.  She never told me what they said. She said I did not want to know. Her psychiatrist told me the same. It was heartbreaking to admit her and not know if she would be home before Christmas. The psychiatrist at the hospital had completely different opinions than her treating psychiatrist. She...
  • blat

depressed

I'm so depressed that I can't take it anymore. everything keeps getting worse and not better. I try to stay positive and ignore everything everyone says but maybe everyones right and I am a worthless loser who should kill himself. I don't have any friends and school is hell. homes worse. theres nothing good in life. not 1 thing and I don't want to feel like this anymore
  • KavehReasco

Help

I feel like dying I'm so ugly
  • positivethinking

i need to make a decision.

I want to start over and get better. but at the same time I just want to keep feeling the way I do and self harm etc.. i feel like the only way to get better is to depend on someone when what i really need to do is depend on myself to use healthly coping skills and maybe if I can just accept where I am right now isnt good then maybe I can actually get somewhere.
  • i.am.noah.mg

No one

I’m feeling so alone lately. I feel as if I have no one to talk to anymore because my friends are either annoyed with me, tired of hearing it, or they can’t because they’re busy. It’s gotten to the point where I’ve stopped telling anyone anything. I want to die on a daily basis and I don’t know how to cope with it anymore. Every day I feel like I’m closer and closer to actually...
  • blat

share some music

whats your favorite song no older than 5 years?https://youtu.be/mWRsgZuwf_8
  • briiixotwod

I don’t even know.

This is my first time posting here... I feel like I’m dying. I feel like no one at all cares. I try to stay positive, and make everyone happy.. but where does that leave me? I can smile and laugh all day long, but none of that matters if at the end of the day I sit on the side of my bed and cry. I think it’s deeper than depression.. I hear voices now too, and I’m beyond scared at this...
  • Venom

Is it wrong?

Is it wrong to feel suicidal? Wrong to want to cry? Wrong to have feelings? Is it wrong to wish that I could collapse into someone's arms and just pour my heart out without being judged? Is it wrong to wish that instead of me comforting my friends, they should comfort me? Is it wrong to dream about being happy?Because for all I know, it might be.