Depression - Teen Support Group

Teen depression is marked by persistent sadness, discouragement, loss of self-worth, and loss of interest in usual activities. Depression can be a temporary response to many situations and stresses. Teens may be more susceptible to depression due to the normal maturation process, the stress associated with it, and conflicts with parents as they become more independent.

0 Online
  • clarabethh

numb

hi i'm clara and i'm 16 years old. i think about suicide everyday and i hate myself so much for the things i did in the past. i let the past affect too much. it's all i think about. i blame myself for everything. i feel like a failure to my parents because i'm always sad. i feel like a failure to everyone. everyday my head tells me to kill my self. i can't take this anymore. i just feel numb and...
  • That_One_Girl88

Help

I need someone to talk to... 
  • Tazz_vb

Please help

I am current in a severely depressive episode and I need tips of how to get through this without harm to myself. Please help if you guys can. Thanks either way!
  • dontknowrae

<3

to anyone struggling right now, just know that you have a whole community of loving supporters who care about you & want to help you, including myself. feel free to private message me if you just need someone to rant to or simply a distraction; i understand how difficult it is to be a teen struggling with depression & i want to spread love & support those in need. i hope everyone is doing well :)
  • contessa

My life part 4

• contessa

My life part 3

• contessa

My life part 2

• contessa

My life

• pearlie_m

Hi

Hi. I'm 17 years old, obese and I have no friends. Although they're alive, my family doesn't understand me at all. I constantly have suicidal thoughts and I've overdosed a couple of times but never enough to go to the hospital but just make me sleep all day. Since I'm from Africa, everyone doesn't think I need help so instead I just keep it all inside. Instead of going out or anything I just...
  • contessa

My life

my life has been rough I was told to die. I was also told that no one would ever actually care about me. That I was worthless. That I was a mistake. That nobody wants me alive. My friends make me feel alone but some of them make me feel happy at the same time. 
  • SophiaElise246

Why do bad things happen?

I'm 16 and ive been having a hard time lately. a little more than a year ago everything turned upside-down. My mom had surgery, she still hasn't gone back to work, we lost our car, for 5 months we didn't have hot water and that was during the western ny winter. School is hard. I used to love going to school but now I don't care where I go. I don't like reading anymore or playing games. Tv bores...
  • girlinneed

Friends

im depressed. Please help. It's been getting worse the past two weeks. It's like I do so much for everyone and I try to be nice but still no one wants me around. No one wants to be friends. And I can't understand why because I try to be kind and versatile (I like all different activities sports music art etc) but no one ever invited me. Ever. And what hurts the most is when I ask to hang out and...
  • Harrietemily

Help

I would really like to talk to someone..... please..
  • _.queen.katie._

Help Me

I'm nineteen years old and I just lost one of my best friends. He says we cannot be friends anymore because his ex girlfriend, who he is trying to hook back up with, might get jealous of us hanging out. It sucks cause we hanve hung out once a week, and we have  also been flirting. I've been trying to hang out with some friends to help me feel better, but everyone is either busy or doesn't care....
  • nothankyou1

Hello...

Not really comfortable with this yet. Kind of just want to know if anyone is there right now?