Rape Support Group

If you or someone you know has been the victim of rape, this is the place to find support and get advice. If you want, discuss your experience, share your feelings, and meet others going through a similar situation.

0 Online
0 Online
  • dally

scared

when i was 8 i was raped by my cousin who was living with us. my sister who was also raped talked about it with her counsleor over at college and they had to report it because he now has children. with this coming out though i was forced by my sister to tell my parents that i was also raped.. we are now in the process of going to court and im scared. im also suffering with anxiety an depression...
  • Meaghan.A.

Will it ever end?

Last summer I was raped by the one person that I had ever completely opened up to, my best friend. Towards the end of my junior year in high school, my mom went on a weekend getaway that turned into a 6 month affair. My dad's health went into a downward spiral and I was left to pick up his broken pieces. My entire summer was spent either at work or taking care of my dad(making sure he ate, took...
  • rising-star

Just a rant

This is messed up. It's like the flashbacks will never stop completely. I feel like the rape really fucked me up. I told a guy I'm sort of seeing that I was assaulted just so he's aware in case I experience a flashback during sex as i wouldn't be able to explain at the time if I got triggered. He was sympathetic and said he appreciated me telling him. I was happy with his reaction. But I started...
  • Sadgirldown

Worried

Okay so when I was younger I was raped by my dad. My problems is now my dad is dead and I live with my grandparents and no one know about the rape does any one know if I tell my therapist will she have to tell my grandparents I'm just really ashamed and embarrassed and really need some one to share it with
  • soulsister8

How Do I Move On?

Basically I'm using this forum because I really don't like other people knowing what happened to me and looking at me differently. I also think that no one would really believe me even if I spoke up. But here's my story and I'm really just looking for some emotional support and advice. I worked at Walmart for 6 months in the pharmacy. I unloaded supplies regularly in the back as I was inside and...
  • About 3 years a go i was reped by a guy. The cops did find him but only did 2 years. After he got out of jail he staring showing up at home and work. He set my house on fire but the cops could not link him to it. So i wet on the run. Moved 750 miles a way. I talk the cops in the town i am in. They can only do something if he does something first. So i am going to go on the run for the 3rd time. ...
  • About 3 years a go i was reped by a guy. The cops did find him but only did 2 years. After he got out of jail he staring showing up at home and work. He set my house on fire but the cops could not link him to it. So i wet on the run. Moved 750 miles a way. I talk the cops in the town i am in. They can only do something if he does something first. So i am going to go on the run for the 3rd time. ...
  • I think its triggering everyone who's been through sexual assault. I've been on DS since January (because my daughter was sexually abused by her father almost 5 years ago but I have PTSD from the events that unfolded after the discovery. I have custody of her and she's safe.) but just found this group today.The Brock Turner case is reliving my own rape as well as all the sexual abuse I endured in...
  • kaddict

My Story

I'm new to this group, however been on this website before. Why I didn't do this sooner....I suppose I just wasn't ready for it all yet. I've worked a lot to get the point I'm at now, where I think I can finally admit what happened to me. Right now I'm 17. It happened when I was 14 and I was walking home from school. I had already been bullied both verbally and physically for a long time, long...
  • I was very close friends with a man who turned out to be a rapist. I have completely cut contact with him, but over the past year, I've found it very difficult to deal with my emotions surrounding the situation. I believe rape is unforgivable but since he was a big part of my life, I grieve daily for the man I thought he was.
  • I have had an amazing handle on what happened to me so many years ago until all of this has been in the news. I mean it creeps up on me sometimes, but I usually search the guy and check to make sure he is still incarcerated for his other charges since mine were dismissed. Ignored. Acted as if they were made up, etc. I could go on and on, but there's nothing I can do about that. How can someone...
  • Cakeasaurus

Brock Turner

All the coverage of the Brock Turner case is really freaking me out. It just brings back memories of my own rapes. There were 2 of them. One was committed by my boyfriend at the time. He didn't listen to the safe word. He just kept going. The other was supposed to be a friend. He was the husband of my former university professor.I'm upset and scared. I know the police will never believe me. They...
  • gummey

again and again

well I have been on here before but I got raped again like it hasn't even been a month ....I was raped at 12 and then now at 14 I am so tiered of felling like no guy could never love me because I was raped ..I cant even be touched with out freaking out like a lot my anxiety kicks in and I freak out and I don't know how to get over this can I even have a stable relationship with a guy ??? can I...
  • resilient99

Symbol

So I made the decision to get a tattoo of the teal ribbon and lotus flower that represents Sexual Assault awareness. Also in the month of April, which is SA month.... In it I am putting the date in roman numerals. To me that is a symbol not of remembrance but strength of other to see that they are not alone and I was there too. Well that's what I think anyway... Just thought I'd share...
  • when i was 15 i was raped by my step father at the time and it has scarred me and it took years for anyone to believe me in my family. it hurts still to this day and im only 28. well my mom is remarried to a good guy and i have a reoccuring dream all the time that she leaves him for the man who raped me. why?????? what am i scared of??