Rape Support Group

If you or someone you know has been the victim of rape, this is the place to find support and get advice. If you want, discuss your experience, share your feelings, and meet others going through a similar situation.

0 Online
  • Justitia

Hey, just letting you know....

Hey! I just wanted to let you know that if you need someone to talk to you can message me. I was just recently assaulted again and I am new here. I just don't want to read everyone's posts right now just incase I get triggered since I havn't been stable. But, if you need someone to talk and message me, I will do my best to help you. I think you might have to request to be my friend first. (I'm...
  • SMR

Hello

Hello! I am new to the group. Like most or all of you, I am a survivor of sexual assault. In my case, I have been raped twice and they were both what is considered "intimate partner violence (or rape)." As a result of these experiences, it is difficult for me to trust and have relationships. Both of the men who raped me said they loved me, so I do not trust that someone loving me or being in a...
  • PreciousQueen

Tell about rape or keep as is?

hello. I have been training in jiu jitsu for a few weeks. I have told my coach that I was "assaulted" twice but didn't say rape. I've talked to him twice. He knows I don't like sparring with males and let's me sit out. Lately, he says a lot of things that are triggering. I was rethinking about telling him that is was rape so he could stop saying such triggering things, but wanted to see what...
  • FrancesS

Never too Young

I was sitting around a friend's basement, and we were talking about sexual assaults. In the middle of some stories I unfortunately decided to tell mine from years before. I was 14, and hired to babysit 3 boys aged 12, 10, and 8. Minutes after the parents left, they grabbed me, pinning my hands over my head on the couch, and actually took turns raping me(the 8yo just went through the motions). I...
  • whatislife

I feel crazy

I was gang raped by three college guys at a party I went to back in June. I'm seventeen years old. I was in a car accident back at the end of April, and because I had been somewhere were I hadn't told my parents, I was grounded. I was ungrounded at the end of the school year; so, June. Being that the college was getting out for the summer as well, I went to many of those parties. I'm no where...
  • skyewolf

i feel ashamed and scared

the other day in between classes i had a couple hours for lunch or whatever i wanted to do. i decided to go on a walk to clear my head because i was getting frustrated. i don't remember much but what i do remember is a white powder being blown in my face, which i later found out with the help of my brother is a drug known as the zombie drug or devils breath, then i remember waking up under a...
  • Niekki

New and nervous

About a year ago I was stalked, sexually harrassed and abused.  I had told a police officer and I was judged and blamed for what I wore. I was 16 at the time. Since then its been about 7months since I was abused again and raped.  I had gone on a few dates with this one guy and we had slept together once before the incident. We had been hanging out watching a basketball game when I started to...
  • mol247

Hi everyone

I'm a newbie. I was assaulted 2 years ago by someone I lived with and had to remain living with, but I suppressed it and was in denial. In april, it was triggered by the same thing happening to a colleague and now I suffer from PTSD and depression. I get flashbacks and panic attacks and nightmares. Does anyone else experience similar? Can anyone tell me if it gets better??It has ruined my...
  • Daniellem95

Frustrated

my rapist has ruined my life... my inner self feelings towards myself and how others look at me. I'm left mentally damaged to which Everyone around me cannot understand and I feel myself alone and angry with myself because I can't force people to love me. I'm hard work
  • Lilac_Larkspur

Summer season

Summer  vacation is coming up in my country (The Netherlands) and I feel a bit down because I cover myself up completely. I absolutely do not feel comfortable wearing short or revealing things and I don't know what to do. I will go on a vaca in a couple of weeks and a bikini/bating suit just does not make me feel comfortable. I hate people staring at my body, let alone when I'm on a beach.Do...
  • tothebone

finally ready

I'm a new member as well.. I've been hesitant to seek help for so long and I'm finally ready to put myself out there and start the healing process, it's so amazing to feel connected to others with similar experiences and I'm looking forward to being a part of the community and begining the real process of healing as well as hearing other people and offering my own support!
  • Lilac_Larkspur

Hi! I recently found out about this site. Thought I was "the only one". I've felt so alone with this. I am so happy that I finally found a support group 
  • Little-Flower

I'm new...

Everyone is posting their rape stories....I'm just...not ready to do that just yet.... I don't think I can talk about it without reliving it and I already do that enough. How do you keep going everyday? How do you even get yourself to walk down the street even though with every step you can feel it all over again? How do you start living again?....
  • Amalthea83

I was raped by when I was a 22 year old virgin.

So... I think I should start off by saying that I wasn't just a virgin by happenstance, but went to great lengths to protect my virginity. That's why, when I was drugged and raped by fiance, it was so shocking... I thought I had finally found someone that I could trust; someone who shared my same values.When I was 22 years old; I entered the Job Corps to study nursing, because it was the only...
  • basil93

Feel like I can't talk about it

I never talk about my sexual assault with people. It's been sort of implied or mentioned in an obtuse way once or twice in the sense that I think people close to me get that stuff may have gone down in my past, but like, I've never talked about it. I think one of the things that kind of holds me back is that I've only ever been assaulted by people I've either been in relationships with or...