Rape Support Group

If you or someone you know has been the victim of rape, this is the place to find support and get advice. If you want, discuss your experience, share your feelings, and meet others going through a similar situation.

0 Online
  • HI, I just joined (litterally). I've been raped i don't know how many times. It stopped January 6 2013. This kid in youthgroup would rape me in between church, every week, for about 2 years. Sorry if this post is choppy, My brain is so scattered. So, the last time was the hardest. I finially got the gumption up to tell the teen boy's mom. She just brushed it off saying, "He can't help it. He's...
  • Hopingforhealing

New to the Group

Hello everyone,I hope you are all doing well today. I am joining this group with this hopes that I can become a more open individual and more aware of how to connect with others- things that I feel were lost when I had my experience about three years ago. I have received individual counseling to process what happened, but it seems that I am still dealing with a lot of distress, particularly...
  • craii

still not knowing how to feel

so yeah i don't really know how to start.. i've never told my story about my rape. so eeuhm i got raped like 2 years ago and i still haven't told anyone.. this is kinda hard for me to talk about, and I don't quit know where I found the strenght to just put my story in here but i have to do it someday i guess. like i told i got raped 2 years ago and it's still ripping me apart when i think about...
  • Hi everyone,My story will almost definitly make you shake your head in disbelief. But unfortunately its true...I wish it wasn't.I will try and make this as short as possible. I really could use your advice.I moved my wife in only 2 mths after meeting her in Nov 2012, Married Nov 2013. She started an affair days after moving in. To keep me in the dark they used GHB 3 - 4 times a week for 1st yr....
  • moeb

I was just talking to my friend the other day and she had told me that she had been raped her freshman year of college, she thinks, and had never told anyone anymore.  She was dating a guy at the time and he asked her to have sex with him but she told him no repeadedly, but he did it anyway and didn't know if it would be considered rape or not. I just wanted someone's input on it.  She just...
  • Preciousbabygirl

My sister set me up TW

This is really hard to talk about and I haven't told anyone but i have to tell someone so here goes nothing.My uncle was raping me every day and sometimes every night so this one day I hid at my other uncles house to get away from him. My older uncle had taught me how to break into his house in case I needed to find refuge from my younger uncle. This one day I went over there to get away from him...
  • NotHisToAbuse96

My Story....

I was repeatly raped by my ex boyfriend when we were together. I was with him for three years, and was abused by him sexually, physically, and emotionally. I have a daughter with him, and left him in May of last year. I charged him for all the abuse in Feb, and his trial was set for June, but it was put off. It was then set for Sept 21 but his lawyer stated at the trial that he is unfit to stand...
  • pol39

Too Long Ago

18 years ago as a young man of 21 I qualified as a holistic therapist and was qualified to give aromatherapy, reflexology, Indian head massage and all sorts. I had a client who came to my house for treatments. One day he asked if I would include his chest in the treatment and I agreed. Part way through it became apparent that he was enjoying it a bit more than was appropriate. As the treatment...
  • Preciousbabygirl

Scared and Alone Possible TW

Or at least that's how I feel. I was raped daily for many years by my uncle and cousin and then when I was 9 my uncle started trading me for drugs so I was gang raped a couple of times a week in exchange for drugs. Then when I was 17 I was repeatedly raped by a man in my neighborhood over a 17 hour period.My little girls need someone to hold but there is no one. I feel so broken.  Why is that??...
  • I was raped at gunpoint about 13 years ago, and am still struggling with trusting people and believing they can help and protect me. Are there any suggestions on how to trust people after a traumatic incident?
  • resilient99

subconsious mind

Last week I knew that the day that changed me and my life forever will be coming up ONCE AGAIN. I've had so much going on that I sometimes shut out everything and just focus what's in front of me, which 99% of the time is my babies. I woke up Monday morning, 10-3-16 in a rather ugly funk, thinking it was because someone murdered my dog just a day or two before. I was wanting to curl up in a ball...
  • Bre14

how to find courage to share...

I dont tell my story and if i do its not detailed. Its just the facts like its something I read in a history book or a police report. I joined this site to find support I suppose. I am looking for some support.
  • stillfighting2016

Looking for support buddies

Hello,I am new to the site and I have been dealing with the effects of rape alone for quite some time. Talk therapy does not seem to work and neither did EMDR treatment. I want to have some other women who know what I am going through to help build a solid support system, not only for me, but for the other person as well!I do not want to discuss the details of my rape, due to possible triggers in...
  • Janine78

It was 23 years ago, but still this one evening has a hold on my life. How do I stop it?
  • nicole2014

I was sexual assulted 2 weeks ago. And I think he gave me something. I'm scared now. I'm only 20 and my life is probably over. I got tested for stds. The results are pending right now. Doc thinks I caught something. Herpes is what she thinks it is...it's not fair. He hurt me and I'm the one suffering.  I'll probably die alone...who wants to date a girl with something like that?