Rape Support Group

If you or someone you know has been the victim of rape, this is the place to find support and get advice. If you want, discuss your experience, share your feelings, and meet others going through a similar situation.

1 Online
  • Mrs.Stockholm

Frustrated

My story is long and complicated. I have posted a bit about it before. Basically I am missing, and have feelings for a man that manipulated and ultimately raped me. We were friends for many years before he revealed his feelings. I hit involved with him after the fact and now that we are separated he is wanting to see me and unfortunately, I want to see him. I miss him. Just wish we could go back...
  • lostgirl0318

I want to feel better

When I was 15 I was tricked by a 24 yo man. He raped me but made me believe I wanted it. I am 18 now but I still get nightmare and I still look over my shoulder when out and about. I've been seeing a therapist and she suggested I try an online group to talk with others like me. So here I am trying to heal and move on with my life and not be constantly tied down to this horror. 
  • Helpme1988

Sometimes we get confused

As a rape and sexual abuse victim I at times become confused or off track.  My story starts in 1981 where a boy from school raped me.  To make matters more complicated I am a man who was later of victim of sexual abuse weeks after my rape.  I was so confused after I was raped I thought I could be pregnant that's how messed up I was.  The school authorities and students were constantly...
  • Littleone93

I need help.

Im only new here, my fiance suggested i try talking with people who have been in a similar situation to me. I was raped a year and a half ago by my best friend of 6 years, he was like a brother to me. Im broken and my life is falling apart yet he is out there living and loving life. I dont know how to cope, ive tried counsellors and psychologists. I have a very supportive family but i cant bring...
  • Lilac_Larkspur

Hey there

I recently strated my own support group called the healing process. Feel free to check it out. I am so glad  I found this website. My anxiety shrunk by being able to talk with people whom have experiences rape as well. Remember: we are all survivors. 
  • justme1128

I want to get better.

I was raped when I was 15 years old; I am 21 now and I still can't seem to get better. I now have PTSD, depression, I am suicidal, and I have an alcohol addiction. Every day I tell myself that today is the day that I will start loving myself and get better, but I still pass out drunk every night. I don't know how to get better.
  • Daniellem95

Frustrated

my rapist has ruined my life... my inner self feelings towards myself and how others look at me. I'm left mentally damaged to which Everyone around me cannot understand and I feel myself alone and angry with myself because I can't force people to love me. I'm hard work
  • surviving.12

It happened over a year ago...

I still have nightmares about it and its still affecting my current relationship. How do I move on?
  • Little-Flower

I'm new...

Everyone is posting their rape stories....I'm just...not ready to do that just yet.... I don't think I can talk about it without reliving it and I already do that enough. How do you keep going everyday? How do you even get yourself to walk down the street even though with every step you can feel it all over again? How do you start living again?....
  • Feelinglost38

Angry

I won't to move on but I don't know how to do that... I want to get rid of this anger inside and be myself again I wanna feel beautiful again my boyfriend tells me im still beautiful and sexy but I don't feel it grrrr I just wanna be normal again and for the pain and anger to go away....
  • toolate16

I feel so stupid.

Last year was when it happened. I had broken up with my ex for four years and rebounded fiercely. It it took until this year for me to come to terms with the fact that it was rape. I feel stupid as ever. The first time was with a guy I was casually seeing. I told him no repeatedly and tried to push him off. He was so much bigger than me, so I knew it was no use fighting. I don't know why, but I...
  • iamasurvivor97

Is this group still active?

Hi everyone,I'm new to this whole blogging thing, but thought it might help. I've been recently diagnosed with PTSD following a sexual assault when I was 16 years old, and was wondering if there is a FB group I can connect to. Feeling really alone in this.Would appreciate any links etc.xx
  • Feelinglost38

Lost

It's been 2 months since I got raped I have good days and bad days I'm trying to move on but i don't know how to do that. I have so many diffrent emotions anger, sad, fear, hurt, I don't know why but sometimes I get so.angry at my boyfriend he has been great very supportive, this was his idea to join and patient kind and I don't know why I get so angry with him sometimes 
  • sparkleflyer

Question

I was wondering if anyone else has had a pregnancy from their rape. 
  • sarahann94

Raped by someone I trusted

what do you do when someone you trusted and your husband trusted broke that boundarie and while my husband has been gone working in another City he was asked to look in on me and my kids and used my kids against me while raping me .. I need to talk to someone