Paranoia Support Group

Paranoia is a disturbed thought process characterized by excessive anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. It is often associated with psychotic illnesses, sometimes schizophrenia, although attenuated features may be present in other primarily non-psychotic diagnoses, such as paranoid personality disorder and obsessive compulsive disorder.

0 Online
  • Concerneddaughternlaw

Concerns??? Have question??

Hello. I am new to this group and have some questions.  My mother n law has been showing signs of some time of mental illness which i believe is paranoia.  She refuses to acknowledge there is a problem and i am concerned.    For about 3 years now she has been writing notes.  For example:  she will tape a note to an ink pen and claim the ink pen was intentionally drained ( meaning someone...
  • rob6363

Anybody else have a similar hell?

It's a Tuesday night, like any other i have experience for the past many years and i'm sitting alone in my apartment for the 10th day straight. I've always had a problem with anxiety and being in public, being around and talking to other people as i feel as if i'm being judged or in grave danger. From as early as kindergarten i remember always being scared. I wouldn't want to go to school and i...
  • whatsname

Sunday

Sunday... waaay paranoid 
  • whatsname

Reaching out

Hi, recently diagnosed with paranoia disorder. Feeling terrified. 
  • deleted_user

Constant Paranoia

I have been suffering from extreme paranoia since I was about 6 years old. I am 26 years old now and it had been getting better but now I am noticing it is getting worse again. I just wanted to share my form of paranoia in the hopes that someone out there feels something similar. Everyday from the second I open my eyes until the moment I go to sleep I feel eyes on me. I feel like I am being...
  • mindlost

Middle of the Night Post, Can't Sleep

It's about 5 am right now. I woke up around 3, but haven't been able to fall back asleep. I just sort of wanted to share what my life is like inside my brain though, and wanted to see if anyone else can relate to me.So essentially, I have 2 different voices inside of my head. One is the truth, knows what is right and wrong, what did or didn't happen, etc. and the other is evil, almost devilish...
  • mindlost

The Description Says It All...

So I don't think I've posted to this group yet, maybe I have. I don't really remember. But if anyone has taken the time to read the description of this support group, it relates back to me directly. My paranoia makes me a delusional person, and makes me think things that are either not true, or it intensifies little things that I can drop and leave in my past. I also commonly suffer from OCD, so...
  • Lukey

New

Hi well it's taken me a long time to reach out to others. I pray I'm doing the right thing. I know I'm paranoid about everything I do. I'm even worried to talk about things here because someone may realize it's me. I really need to learn how to live life a bit better. 
  • kellys1

I think I'm Paranoid.... Secretly

So, I'm 22 years old, just graduated college and I'm not sure if I have severe anxiety or depression of some sort or if I'm downright paranoid. I think that I am paranoid because starting about a year ago I started convincing myself that the people around me/friends/family/people I meet all think I'm some loser and all only hangout with me to test me.... I know that's probably irrational, and I...
  • MotherElectric

New

Hello, I've never joined a support group before. I'm not sure what to expect or what to do with this. I feel like everyone is always staring at me, always talking and judging. I think my coworker is purposely trying to ruin my career and i fear i may get fired at our work meeting tomorrow. My manager doesn't seem to like me and i feel like my friends don't either.I have been paranoid about the...
  • elexius.york

new here

im new here i hear voices and see things i cant sleep without some lights shining on me. i watch scary movies all the time and i dont knw why becuase it makes it worse
  • luna96

Help please

Hi ladies I'm in need of some advice, please no hate comments..I'm 25 weeks pregnant..Back in December around the time I got pregnant I was assaulted by a guy I worked with, this occurred on the 17-18.. from what I remember my last period ended around or on December 14th..We did not have sex but he forced me to touch his erection, and he touched me through my clothing.. I cannot remember if he...
  • birukabate

Hate this

I have been hearing voices for a while. God is getting me through. I don't know what it is sometimes. I also have these things I see and certain feelings, ideas, and what not. I bat em down in the power of the Lord! but still I fall and these voices get me far away, or I stumble all day, or I can't sleep at night. I miss it in prayer and quite time is ruined.
  • Kathy1234

ummm,

Does anyone ever come here to chat? I feel like im the only one coming here.
  • sydnian_oblivvion

Don't Know What to Do

I have pet budgies. Well... I did. I became obsessed and paranoid that they were evil. I thought they were evil because they lure my cat in. I think my cat is even more evil. My cat is trying to kill me. That's why I won't go near it and always push it away. I get constant thoughts to kill my cat and my budgies. I have tried to kill both of them in the past. Because they are evil. Can anyone help...