Morgellons Disease Support Group

Morgellons or Morgellons disease is a controversial name for an alleged polysymptomatic syndrome characterized by patients finding fibers on their skin, which they believe are related to other symptoms, including intense itching, skin lesions, as well as a wide range of other chronic symptoms. These symptoms are occasionally accompanied by the belief in an infestation by some unknown arthropod or parasite. The term Morgellons is not in accepted use by the medical community and the syndrome is widely held by the medical community to be a type of delusional parasitosis. There is no agreed-upon physical cause, etiology, diagnostic criteria or proven treatment... Pressure from patients, including doctors and nurses who claim to have a host...

0 Online
  • lilaqc

Morgellons in New England

Hello, my name is Lila I am working on a documentary on Morgellons and I am looking for people willing to talk about their experiences Morgellons who live in New England. If any one out there is willing to share their story, you can reach me at Thanks so much.Best wishes,LIla
  • Martha75

I'm martha and I'm new. I'm seeking support and ideas on treatments.. I'm curious and appreciate any advice. .thank you
  • Helpmymomplease

my mom has been suffering with disease for years now. I feel like nobody in her like can understand what she is going through. I want her to be able to talk to somebody that does know what she is going through so she doesn't feel like a such an outcast. And also maybe if you could share tips on how to help, if you have any. 
  • deleted_user

Morgellons; Are you kidding me?

Nobody knows for sure what Morgellons is or where it came from or what causes it. Talented people from across the globe have been working to figure this disease out for years and weve been on top of every word that has been published over the last 6 years.If you have Morgellons, Im afraid I cant give you answers about who, why, what or where without them being purely my opinion.I know that doesnt...
  • morgellonsalalon

My mother may have Morgellons

My mom has suffered from Morgellons-like symptoms for about 6 years. I have gone through my own emotional roller-coaster of believing her, doubting her, trying to find answers, etc. over the years. Since Joni Mitchell came out as a Morgellons sufferer, the disease sparked main-stream interest and I learned there was a community of sufferers. Until now, I thought my mom was the only one, which led...
  • knowledge base about both Bartonella testing and treatment borders on the disastrous. Bartonella is one of the most common infections in the world. Calling it a "coinfection" is nonsense; if anything, Lyme is the "coinfection." It is found in vast numbers of common vectors, including dust mites, fleas, flea feces, pet saliva, and ticks....
  • camiga

If You have Morgellons You must be happy!

There is no sarcasm in those assertions. What looks like a skin condition is anything but not the disease (just an effect). Morgellons disease does not exist. Morgellons is a reaction of the body to some extremely dangerous factors. These factors can cause sterility and death. You are in danger! Doctors today do not see the reasons. They treat the effects. I'm an engineer, think logically and...
  • How can we find each other? I'm near San Antonio area. I know CEHF is in Austin; but I want to find friends in S.A Who have M if there are any. Heard of 2 guys. How connect ? Any ladies like me? Want to form a support group.
  • Just for an experiment try this. Watch this 10 minute video and finish it. Make special note if you feel anything weird. be loving and forgive others and yourself.
  • meme2013

its an imbalance. not a disease

takes lots and lots of good probiotics, balance your self . probiotics get rid of the mold fungus and yeast that is feeding the mites and letting them thrive and bit you and itch you. probiotics, low sugar.
  • deleted_user

Is it contagious?

Is Morgellons contagious? I was thinking about letting my son stay with me for a while, but I'm concerned about the possibility that he might catch whatever it is that I've got. I've read that young men in good health are usually not bothered by it, it just attacks people with weakened immune systems. He's 30 years old and in good health.Last summer, soon after I first started to experience...
  • tessofny

so many questions

Hi, I don't know where to start. I got this a month ago. This is the second time Ive had it. The last time was in 2010. I moved with just the clothes on my back and it just went away! I was fine til I decided to move again due to financial reasons and also because I wanted a dog and they arent allowed here Its a long story but I moved into an apt that had been empty for a year. Within a day...
  • Ok so what does everyone think? Is it good to sweat this stuff out or not? I heard it is good to go to a sauna and sweat this stuff out. So I was going to go to a sauna....but then I read....that it is not good to sweat when you have morgs. and that you should never sweat. Which i think is impossible when it has been sooo HOT , lately!! Any ways, I would think that it would be good to sweat it...
  • meme2013

Please read this

Everyone here is ignoring me just like your doctors ignore you. I have suffered for over a year but I finally know what this is. Morgellons are everywhere. They are those dust particles you see flying around in the car, anywhere dark. I always see them at Holistter clothes store flying around the dimly lite bulbs up on the ceiling.They are tiny, very tiny, winged insects but when allowed to...
  • I bleach my hair.I tried on a whim, because I was out of peroxide, hair peroxide cream 20 volume. Put it on in a thick coat and use a cotton ball and massage it around for a few minutes. You will see a lot of them come out. Change cotton balls. Then wash it off. If you follow up with aloe vera juice, then vitamin e capsules broken open and massaged in any lesions on skin heal really fast.Hope...