Mental Challenged Support Group

Mental retardation is a term for a pattern of persistently slow learning of basic motor and language skills ("milestones") during childhood, and a significantly below-normal global intellectual capacity as an adult. One common criterion for diagnosis of mental retardation is a tested intelligence quotient (IQ) of 70 or below. People with mental retardation are people who are usually described as having developmental disabilities. The term "mental retardation" has gradually acquired pejorative and shameful connotations over the last few decades and is now used almost exclusively in technical or scientific contexts where exactness is necessary. In North America the broad term 'developmental delay' has become an increasingly preferred synonym...

0 Online
  • Several opportunity and for a good long been talking about the HTC Ville, we have also spoken recently about the HTC Endeavor , two Android phones to submit the Taiwanese manufacturing company in the next Mobile World Congress in Barcelona. Well after much speculation about its nomenclature, it is customary for the Taiwanese company to change the names of the devices before their release, as it...
  • MichaelDavid

Inventory Management Software

Are you looking for Inventory Management Software? We have something more to offer you today! We are providing complete accounting, Inventory and Payroll Management software that can fulfill your total requirements of the business system. Let, talk about the Inventory management features of Tally.ER9 first! Inventory Management Features of Tally.ERP 9 Companies that are in trading business and...
  • No matter if traveling for operate or traveling for enjoy, there are lots of steps you can take to ensure that your vacation will go easily and pleasantly. An inexperienced vacationer Manning Broncos Jersey might not exactly realize how to find the least expensive trip, the ideal accommodation rates or those away from-the-defeated-monitor travel destinations that are absolutely essential for...
  • Lately we are seeing sales plummet portable consoles like the PSP, Nintendo 3DS .. etc. and not because people have lost the desire to play, but because of the motives that are increasingly used to play. Today a phone has more power than a handheld, this, coupled with a solid platform as Android, creates a basis consistent enough for game developers bet on them. A clear example are the titles we...
  • CarolinMia

I need help with brother

I'm really going to keep this as short as possible: I need help.My brother was adopted as a baby and how is 27 years old. He was never officially diagnosed though when he was young my parents had him seeing many psychiatric doctors who said he was severely dyslexic with a large amount of anxiety-- he also showed some signs of Aspergers and so on... etc...He is very complicated and...
  • deleted_user

mental institution help

hello i am a psyciatric patient who is suffering from serious schizoid personality disorder and i have homicidal thoughts and i truthfully beleive i have antisocial pd and my homicidal thoughts are getting worse i almostkilled my brother today and i was enjoying hurting him i beleive to help me and others ineed to be in a mental institution but i dont know the stepson how that works do i recomend...
  • deleted_user

advice on how to tell my son he is mmr

I would like to hear from parents of kids with mmr, kids with mmr and adults with mmr...how and should I tell my 15 year old son that he is mmr?? We got the test results back in March. It has been weighing so heavily on me. I feel like I am hiding something from him. All he knows is that he has an IEP and has had one since first grade so he has been in special education most of his school...
  • mandylou2

support group

Please forgive any inappropriate labels I may be using and help me to correct them. I am new to this.I'm looking for a support group of kids that are intellectually challenged { she is 21 } for my child. She was in a foster home that took her out of school freshman year. At that time their wasn't any interaction except with the foster family. She needs help figuring out how to navigate and cope....
  • deleted_user

mom of 15 year old boy with low iq

Hello, I am a mother of a very challenging boy with an iq of 62. My story is long and takes many twists and turns. I got pregnant very young, at the age of 16. I delivered my beautiful baby boy, Joey on a warm, sunny day in September. From the moment I found out I was pregnant I did everything "right" I took my vitamins, ate properly, exercised and went to all my doctor's appointments. Being...
  • justinrose

Personal Recovery Journey

Our own personal journeys in recovery are irreplaceable to others but I personally found it rather ordinary to myself and not with extraneous dramaor so it seems. The first time I actually endeavored recovery, it was basically a detox state of affairs, and I felt that would undoubtedly take care of all of my substance abuse installments. How funny is that? I had a reasonably...
  • deleted_user

why me

i have mild mental retardation its just so hard to be me i want to be normal but i just dont know how to
  • positiveoutcome

Mentally challenged?

Hi everybody, I am new in this group. I would like to ask if a person is mentally challenged if she has problems to socialize with people. She only has one friend in real life. I am very confused with this friend. She told me she had a tumor in her head and she got surgery for it once in her life. She is old now. She said that she wants to be my friend, but she hurts me with what she says. ...
  • lonelylady62

Parent needing support

I gave birth to 2 ID sons. They are now 34 & 25. They are aggressive and I no longer can care for them. They refuse help and there are no services for them cuz they refuse help. I need support.
  • SteveNKate

Cerebral Palsy and Mental Retardation

Cerebral Palsy and Mental Retardationfe Has Mild to No Cerebral Palsy and Mild to No Mental Retardation. Yes she has both! I met Katie Online She Contacted me Via Messaging. I don't know what to do. Kates Condition is Just Behavioral. Just Behavioral .Meaning She can Run, jump , Sprint and swim like a Fish. Its just her Mental Disability. Meaning she needs constant reminders and help getting...
  • deleted_user

developementally disabled

i am dd and i hate the word retard or retarded.and so do all my friends.we are abled just slower.if anyone wants to talk to me or ask ???s.im here.ty....teri