Marijuana Addiction & Recovery Support Group

This community is dedicated to those looking to overcome their addiction to marijuana, a drug produced from parts of the cannabis plant. Join the group to find support among people who are also looking to cease their habit of smoking marijuana, share your experience, and get advice. It's not easy to kick the habit, but together we can.

0 Online
  • ringo

help

Hi I'm new here.   going thru withdrawal symptoms bad.  trying to find anything that can help.   having bad insomnia and anxiety.   any suggestions?
  • jclark152

Thats more like it

Had a weed uaing dream. I should probably talk to my sponsor.
  • jclark152

Had a drinking dream

I know this is MA, but the dream was disturbing enough.
  • jclark152

Slug

Im tired today. Recuperating from not enough sleep yesterday. I feel like a slug
  • jclark152

Still here

And still weed free
  • jclark152

Too much time has passed

I need to check in here more often.If you really need help email me at jclark152@gmail.com
  • jclark152

Its my birthday

Im 50.
  • accumulates

Been here

But everything is even better sober.Jclark152, hows the cat?
  • jclark152

Sandwich

I think ill have a sandwich for lunch.
  • jclark152

Had a using dream

Sitting my car a block or two away from my house, i smoked a bowl that was laced with meth. As i drove away i thought of all the ways i could get caught.Unless youre looking for a screw driver to tighten the handle on your door, or digging through the refridgerator looking for mayonnaise for your sandwich, thinking is like leaves dancing in the wind.
  • jclark152

Tom Bodett

Keepin the light on for ya.
  • jclark152

Cat update

He came back
  • jclark152

Stupid cat

My cat escaped a few nights ago. When i was looking for him i started feeling heartsick about not finding him. Of course my addiction jumped in and said the pain would be easier to bear if i was high. I swarred that thought away like a fly; getting high would have been the worst thing to have done.
  • jclark152

hey

hey
  • jclark152

June 22

Still thc free!