Endometriosis Support Group

Endometriosis is a common medical condition where the tissue lining the uterus is found outside of the uterus, typically affecting other organs in the pelvis. The condition can lead to serious health problems, primarily pain and infertility. A major symptom of endometriosis is pain, mostly in the lower abdomen, lower back, and pelvic area.

0 Online
  • Sophsporty17

New and looking for others with same symptoms

Hi, I am new to this site. Does anyone else have horrible/crippling pains during the first few days of menstrual cycle and then none other times? I have horrible bloating, hurts to move and touch stomach, and hurts really bad to use the restroom (#1 & #2). There have been times it makes it hard to move or breathe, makes me sweaty all of a sudden, and makes me feel like I am going to pass out. I...
  • sarahrudi18

adenomyosis advice

hi everyone! i'm new to this site and just these types of groups in general. ive had so many female issues for so long i just never imagined there'd be so many other women out there like me. i recently found out that on top of having endo and pcos (which i lost an ovary to) , that i also have adenomyosis, a condition i had never heard of. i've been in so much pain that i'm vomiting almost daily...
  • Yogi86

Finally, someone who understands...

Hello All--I am new to this group. After having endo since what is looking like 7th grade, at the age of 30 (birthday was just a week ago!) I am at my lowest low. I am so tired of it all. I've had so many chocolate cysts, I don't even have one of my ovaries anymore. In fact, I'm on the train now heading to my ob-gyn for yet another ultrasound, as we suspect I have another one of those damn cysts....
  • strongisthenewfit

Feeling a little frustrated

I was diagnosed by my gyn with endo about 6 years ago. She put me on an IUD and I had that up until about sept 2015 I was having panic attacks (never had them before) and it was about time to have my IUD changed and had read up on it and that it can cause anxiety and panic attack increases especially when its time for a new one. So I had it removed for about a week and couldn't handle the pain...
  • Hello there! I am a graduate psychology student at the University of New Brunswick (Saint John), and I am currently conducting a study that is looking at self-treatment in difficult times, close relationships, and female sexual pain. The goal of this study is to improve our understanding of sexual pain disorders, and help contribute to the identification of treatment approaches for these...
  • 333ani333

Venting

Its my first time posting, I just feel like I need to otherwise I may end it here.I've suffered with depression and anxiety for years and when I was diagnosed with endo in 2015. I found through research and my own personal battles what endo causes. Its not just a invisible disease it causes so much more and takes so much from life. This pain is connected to much more including mental issues. Yet...
  • NZENDOMUM222

Zoladex Side Effects

Hi.  I have two large 9.5cm ovarian cysts on my left ovary.   My doctor has given me  Zoladex to reduce the size of the cysts to enable them to be removed laparoscopically.   I had the Zoladex implant on the 22nd December 2016.   I have not been feeling that well on it and yesterday I had a massive heart palpitation (thought I was going to die).  I managed to breath and try calm myself and...
  • lucillegem

being sick flares up my endo symptoms

How can I feel better? after, literally, a second in the washroom my bladder starts screaming again. Ive been sick and miserable for the last 6 days, and its been my throat. So, obviously lots and lots of liquids are a cure for a sore throat but it flares up my symptoms and makes me grumpy. I hate it... I was planning to do errands today but my body is pulling me down. And I want to just pull out...
  • wonderwoman1118

SO FRUSTRATED! Round 3? or...?

Hi friends and fellow endo sufferers,I am new here and need to vent (SO badly) and bounce ideas off of people who actually understand what I'm talking about! It's probably going to be long winded, here we go...For starters, I'm 24, a newlywed (got married just over a month ago), and have been diagnosed with endometriosis (at 18), interstitial cystitis (at 19) and hypertonic pelvic floor...
  • AmyMichelle

Stage 5 endometriosis in bladder and rectum - help

hello everyone - this is my first time in an online support group but I'm at my wits end and will try anything!!to begin, I'm 41 years old and was diagnosed with Crohn's disease when I was 26.  Since then I have had bouts of horrific pain which have intensified the older I get.  Throughout all of these years they blamed the pain and chronic UTIs on the Crohns but I always felt that there was...
  • deleted_user

Pain killer

Anyone know of the anti-inflammatory (for joint pain mainly) that is the LEAST hard on your stomach? My doctor put me on arthrotec (although I don't have arthritis, but can't move my joints AT ALL anymore) and it basically made me unable to eat or leave the bathroom within 4 days. Now I am back to horrible joint pain and nothing to take for it. I have endo in my bowels, which has really worsened...
  • val_t

Is Lupron my only option?

Hi everyone,This is my first time posting on support group forum like this but I feel like no one else quite understands what I am going through right now. So I am hoping to get some advice and courage from all the members here.I've been diagnosed with endometriosis about a week ago after I felt an orange-sized lump in my lower abdomen. The lump is about 10x7cm right now and is attached to my...
  • Adelheid

Has anyone been on Visanne long term?

Hi - I have been on Visanne for a year and eight months now. I was concerned about how long I could safely take this pill...online there are commments about it being safe to take for two or three years only. I have had few side effects ( compared to the Mirena which was horrible) and I am simply terrified of dealing with the level of pain I had before all this. Is there any one who has used this...
  • ABaker

Going a little crazy

I'm in a bit of a crappy situation and am tired of succumbing my boyfriend to all the complaints or venting. I'm going to start off saying this, I have not been diagnosed with Endo. Probably seems weird since I'm posting here, but I very strongly believe that is what I'm going through. "Why haven't you gone to the doctor then?" I have. It started back in Aug or so when I started getting sharp...
  • Isolated

Advice

hey there I know this is long but I really need the advice so please someone if you don't mind help me I'm almost 22 I have second degree endometriosis I have tried many forms of medications for treatment and have been unsuccessful I had surgery to remove and biopsy the endometriosis tissue almost a year ago I was told there was a lot of endo found ... the surgery and medications afterwards have...