Endometriosis Support Group

Endometriosis is a common medical condition where the tissue lining the uterus is found outside of the uterus, typically affecting other organs in the pelvis. The condition can lead to serious health problems, primarily pain and infertility. A major symptom of endometriosis is pain, mostly in the lower abdomen, lower back, and pelvic area.

0 Online
  • Mamahartin

Endometrosis and marriage

Hi ladies, I am really glad that i found rhis group am hoping that maybe someone somewhere can offer some advice. I am 30 years old, married for 12yrs and have a beautiful 12 year old daughter. I was diagnosed about 2 years ago and told that on top of that i had 2 cists and both tubes blocked. I have wanted nothing more that to give my daughter a sibling and now as a woman and mom i am not able...
  • lhunter2

29 and in menopause

hi all...i was diagnosed 15 years ago but never had treatment until about 6 months ago. This is awful. The loneliest, scariest, and hardest thing I've ever been though. I'm 29 years old and they have me on lupron and have no hope of conceiving children. Sex with my husband is if not impossible, excruciatingly painful. I sleep at least 12 hours a day. A year ago I was the director of a successful...
  • Jeribeautiful

Endo

Hi I am a young women that was  diagnosed with Endometriosis a little over five years ago. I had a hysterectomy almost two years ago. I know that it don't cure it. I'm still having pains on my right side where my Endometriosis started. I been looking for support groups for years. I want to meet other women that are going through what I am going through.
  • Isolated

Struggling

I have had endometriosis for about 6 years now, I have tried everything and am currently waiting to see a pain management clinic which can take up to a year.... the pain is constant it never goes away and causes nauseous and vomiting that can last for up to 10 days during which  I can no longer eat solid food, I spend at least an hour every morning unable to move and in tears while I wait for my...
  • endo1234

Life stolen by endometriosis

hi there all, so I'm just wanting some advice from those that have experienced what I'm currently going through... so so I'll start of by telling you a bit about my self, I'm 17 years old last year of school diagnosed with endometriosis on march 8th of 2017 and basically it has distoried me. The doctors have had suspicions that I had endometriosis at the age of 12 but they didn't want to go a...
  • Nya

Experiences with endometriosis flare ups

Hey everyone, I'm 21 and have suffered debilitating periods for around 8 years. This month however after my period ended the pain did not stop infact it kept getting worse and worse as my cycle has gone on. I've been told for the last year its a sure thing I have endo and I just need a lap to make it official. I also have a bicornuate or "heart" shaped uterus which I've been told is not...
  • MeganMasquerade

A woman with many worries

Hello I am a 21 year old woman who was diagnosed with stage four endometriosis last October. And ever since I've been a hot mess. After months of failed hormone treatments my last options were have a baby, a hysterectomy, or do the lupron... I chose the lupron and am not regretting it. Besides the constant bloating,hot flashes, and mood swings, I'm having sharp stabbing pain in uterus, ovaries,...
  • hempsteadj

Dealing with people

Hey I'm new to this whole discussion board thing, I'm 22 years old and I got diagnosed less than a year ago, but I've been dealing with endo for 10 years unknowingly before getting diagnosed officially. I'm on my third birth control treatment, the depo shot and it's been taking care of the pain very affectively, but before that I tried two different types of estrogen based b/c pills and all they...
  • celestempratt

Period after surgery!

Hey guys I am new to this group! I had my laparoscopic surgery a little over a week ago. I suffered with cramping all the time not even really just around my period , pain during sex, fatigue and irregular periods    for a while and they of course said endometriosis. I put the surgery off several times out of my own fears and doubts ! After 2 months of bleeding and pain I said ok I have to . I...
  • Lisabree

New to the group

Hello everyone. I'm new to this group. I am 36 and I have had endometriosis for at least 13 years now. I have 2 natural born sons 14 & 13 and an adopted daughter 7. I had secondary infertility after my boys. I had a laparoscopy just over a year ago and it really didn't help. My OBGYN found it on my uterus, bladder, intestines, ligaments and my ovaries were covered in chocolate cysts. My OBGYN is...
  • tigerlilymel

Lupron question

Hi! I just got my first lupron shot yesterday and was wondering how long it took to kick in? It's been a few years since I have been on it and I don't remember. I have had a bad headache ALL day and nothing has helped it. Maybe it's the Lupron?
  • AnimatorWithEndo

A question regarding experiences w/Depo Provera

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm 23 years old, from Southern California and currently attending college. I made an account because I wanted to know people's experiences with beginning Depo Provera.A little backstory first: I was officially diagnosed with severe dysmenorhhea around 2012 or so, but it had been a problem a lot longer than that. It had gotten to the point where come 2013, after I was...
  • mayzin

Laparoscopic surgery

Hello,I am new to this group. When I did the ultrasound in 2006, I knew that I have had a small cyst. After 10 years around, I just wanted to make sure how the cysts are going. I did see the gynecologist. First, the Dr. found out the cysts which are growing around 6.8cm. I did MRI and also I have endometriosis too. I have no symptons at all. No pain during menstration. A little back pain when I...
  • Trina0694

I'm new to the Support Group

Hello Ladies! I guess i should start off by telling you a little about myself. I'm 22 years old I live in Brantford Ontario for school (attending Wilfrid Laurier). I just got diagnosed with Endometriosis on March 22 of this year, and I didnt realize how it would shake my life. Being only 22 I feel like I was robbed of everything I wanted, a typical relationship, children in the future. it is...
  • deleted_user

endometriosis

I have had 5 surgery's because of it! I just want to know if there is anyone that knows what can be done or is there anything that can help with it??