Endometriosis Support Group

Endometriosis is a common medical condition where the tissue lining the uterus is found outside of the uterus, typically affecting other organs in the pelvis. The condition can lead to serious health problems, primarily pain and infertility. A major symptom of endometriosis is pain, mostly in the lower abdomen, lower back, and pelvic area.

0 Online
  • WellThisSucks

Unraveling one day at a time...

I've been in so much pain waiting on my next ( and hopefully last) surgery to remove the endometriosis implants from my intestines, and I'm definitely losing it! I'm a mother of two amazing boys ages 3 & 1, and I'm having such a hard time getting through each day. It's so hard to tell my 3 year old that I have to lay down instead of play with him day after day. My husband is trying so hard to...
  • Moerell18

New my story

Hello im new to this but after a year and half of trying to conceive and dealing with infertility. I have a had a ivf cycle last year and got pregnant but miscarried so now im hear trying natural again. Im having a hard time trying for a second child and right now i dont know what else to turn too. Im just looking for support with trying to keep trying. I have a 9 year old son where i didnt have...
  • deleted_user

NEW CHAT ROOM

WHO EVER SUFFERS FROM ENDOMETRIOSIS AND CHRONIC PAIN. I MADE A CHAT ROOM FOR ALL OF US. SINCE CHRONIC PAIN ENDO IS THE SAME DAMN THING. COME CHAT WITH ME. IT WILL ALWAYS BE OPEN.http://xat.com/chronicpainendo
  • herbe282

Any good doctors in Calgary AB ?

I have endometriosis and polycystic ovarian syndrome and can not find a good OBGYN .Does anyone in Calgary AB know of a good doctor for me to go to.
  • How can I tell if it's pregnancy or endometriosis?How do pregnancy symptoms with endometriosis differ from pregnancy symptoms without endometriosis? Also, I had a laparoscopy done last month on the 17th.. am I still going to have a lot of the same symptoms? Or are these symptoms all supposed to be gone? The reason I'm asking is be I'm cramping like crazy and it's 4 days until my period is...
  • davinak

Tips

So I have surgery next week, this will be my 5th one. I'm trying to make it through the week without calling the doctor but my period just started early. I'm in so much pain from my hips up to my chest and down my legs. Every time I stand up I pour out blood. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to control this? I have been using pain meds and a heating pad but I am still miserable. 
  • Mrs.Newton2012

Laparoscopy,

hi I had a laparoscopy on the 17th of this month. They said I can start trying to conceive 2 weeks after the start of my next period. Can someone pretty please tell me how soon after their lap they were able to get pregnant. Please and thank you!!! 
  • Stephieb28

Confused and Going Nuts

Hello,So I've had my first laparoscopy done that confirmed one site of minor endometriosis out of three possible sites (I was never told what the other sites ended up being - the Doctor I deal with is not the greatest at explaining or being sympathetic). I had it done on January 11th and my symptoms prior to the surgery, worsened by 20 times after the surgery. I had my follow-up appointment...
  • aggirl

Pain Management

I've been dealing with Endo for several years now.  So far, Camrese or Amethia birth control have been able to help shorten periods to one week rather than two weeks and lessen the painful cramps.  Monday, my cramps were so bad it made me nauseous and shaky, to the point I couldn't move.  I'm on Motrin 800 for pain but it has not helped this cycle.  Any other suggestions of how to manage the...
  • AngstyPanda

Gyno Anxiety

So, I'm going to the gynocologist next week. It should be a pretty routine thing. I have two cysts again, and I have to go in for an annual checkup anyway, so I'm just going to have an ultrasound done and maybe talk about my birth control. It's all pretty normal. But for some reason, I'm super stressed out about it. I'm worried he's going to give me some bad news or something and it's really...
  • davinak

New and in need of a lot of support

Hi everyone. My name is Davina and I am going through a lot with my endometriosis diagnosis and could use some friends. In the spring of 2013 I was diagnosed with endometriosis at the age of 17. I was having a lot of stomach pain and didn't know what was wrong. I had a large ovarian cyst that they thought was suffocating my ovary. When they did a laperscopic procedure they found bits of...
  • LeanneWN

Second Operation

I had my first operation for endometriosis back in May, but within a couple of months my symptoms came back. In November I was told i needed another operation for it, with it only being six months after my first one it got me quite worried. My surgery is now on Tuesday, i just wondered if anyone had experienced anything similar or if it was normal for it to need operating on so soon after the...
  • ladybug2008

My daughter

My daughter is 21 years old. She just got married in October of 2016. She had laparoscopic surgery last week and had eight places cauterized. Her doctor says she has stage 1 endometriosis. She is getting ready to start nursing school in the fall. At first she was definitely going to have the Lupron shots and go on birth control to suppress endometriosis. Now she is worried that she could become...
  • Lexi19

Treatment after treatment with no relief

Hi Everyone - I'm new to this group and posting in general but looking for a little support.  I've been dealing with endometriosis for about 14 years but only this year formally diagnosed through a laparoscopic surgery.  I had my first surgery in April and had some relief for a few weeks.  My doctor had me continue with continuous birth control (I've been on that plan for 5 years).  Slowly...
  • NZENDOMUM222

Zoladex Side Effects

Hi.  I have two large 9.5cm ovarian cysts on my left ovary.   My doctor has given me  Zoladex to reduce the size of the cysts to enable them to be removed laparoscopically.   I had the Zoladex implant on the 22nd December 2016.   I have not been feeling that well on it and yesterday I had a massive heart palpitation (thought I was going to die).  I managed to breath and try calm myself and...