Endometriosis Support Group

Endometriosis is a common medical condition where the tissue lining the uterus is found outside of the uterus, typically affecting other organs in the pelvis. The condition can lead to serious health problems, primarily pain and infertility. A major symptom of endometriosis is pain, mostly in the lower abdomen, lower back, and pelvic area.

0 Online
  • tigerlilymel

Lupron question

Hi! I just got my first lupron shot yesterday and was wondering how long it took to kick in? It's been a few years since I have been on it and I don't remember. I have had a bad headache ALL day and nothing has helped it. Maybe it's the Lupron?
  • hempsteadj

Dealing with people

Hey I'm new to this whole discussion board thing, I'm 22 years old and I got diagnosed less than a year ago, but I've been dealing with endo for 10 years unknowingly before getting diagnosed officially. I'm on my third birth control treatment, the depo shot and it's been taking care of the pain very affectively, but before that I tried two different types of estrogen based b/c pills and all they...
  • AnimatorWithEndo

A question regarding experiences w/Depo Provera

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm 23 years old, from Southern California and currently attending college. I made an account because I wanted to know people's experiences with beginning Depo Provera.A little backstory first: I was officially diagnosed with severe dysmenorhhea around 2012 or so, but it had been a problem a lot longer than that. It had gotten to the point where come 2013, after I was...
  • mayzin

Laparoscopic surgery

Hello,I am new to this group. When I did the ultrasound in 2006, I knew that I have had a small cyst. After 10 years around, I just wanted to make sure how the cysts are going. I did see the gynecologist. First, the Dr. found out the cysts which are growing around 6.8cm. I did MRI and also I have endometriosis too. I have no symptons at all. No pain during menstration. A little back pain when I...
  • Trina0694

I'm new to the Support Group

Hello Ladies! I guess i should start off by telling you a little about myself. I'm 22 years old I live in Brantford Ontario for school (attending Wilfrid Laurier). I just got diagnosed with Endometriosis on March 22 of this year, and I didnt realize how it would shake my life. Being only 22 I feel like I was robbed of everything I wanted, a typical relationship, children in the future. it is...
  • deleted_user

endometriosis

I have had 5 surgery's because of it! I just want to know if there is anyone that knows what can be done or is there anything that can help with it??
  • Fairyjill

Hi I am new here and looking for support.

Hi,I have a long story but I am hoping to find some support here.  I got my period when I was 10 years old.  They were very very heavy from the very beginning.  I had awful cramps and IBS.  As I got into my teens I developed ovarian cysts and was put on the pill for several years and it helped with the pain and bleeding.  Once I went off it things returned to the way they were before. I got...
  • deleted_user

Endo + UTI + Yeast

This is the first support group I have joined, and I must say today I am in need to hear something positive, to hear some sort of Success Story. Unfortunately, I think the years of down playing the pain, and writing everything off to be "normal," has finally taken its toll and caught up to me. For the last 12 months of the year, I have lived the last 9 months with a chronic yeast infection and...
  • Missywes

needing a gyn in Ohio

I'm looking for a good gyn in Ohio. Hopefully there is a few of you who has had a doctor here. I'm stage 4 and at the end of my rope with doctors who think they know how I feel without taking the time to listen to me.
  • Isolated

Struggling

I have had endometriosis for about 6 years now, I have tried everything and am currently waiting to see a pain management clinic which can take up to a year.... the pain is constant it never goes away and causes nauseous and vomiting that can last for up to 10 days during which  I can no longer eat solid food, I spend at least an hour every morning unable to move and in tears while I wait for my...
  • Grandpianogirl

Urethral pain, urgency, back pain...

Hi there! I am new to this sight but exhausted by this disease. I long to not have to take pain medication. Even after a full hysterectomy, I still can't shake the urological symptoms. Anyone had any success with surgical solutions? Any physician recommendations? I will go anywhere!. My biopsies from my hysterectomy confirmed endometriosis. They also described an inflamed bladder, but that is as...
  • Cizipkey

Vomiting and Endometriosis/ Lupron

I just got out of the hospital after noon stop throwing up for 8days. It always happens around a Endometriosis flare. They have done a lot of test but can't find anything. I do have my endoscopy in a few days. It just is getting worse. Even with two anti-nausia meds I still can't hold anything down. I am on a liquid diet, and my whole digestive track hurts. I am on month two of starting Lupron...
  • Sunny3

Reacuring problem

Hi, I am new to this and aren't sure how it fully works but I need some questions answering. I am suffering with severe pain in my lower back and between my pelvic bone for 3 years on and off now. When my problem first occurred a family member mentioned to the doctor that they think I am suffering with endometriosis. But the doctors have put it down to a water infection and have ever since. I...
  • deleted_user

Visanne ??

Hello i'm on visanne at the moment and im having some side effects and im just wondering if anyone is having the same effects.
  • Cilla81

Laparoscopy help you get pregnant

Hi ladies im new to this type of thing. I was diagnosed with endometriosis 4 years ago after a lap. Ive just had a second operation on tuesday and had endometriosis removed again and tudes checked etc been told left tube is damaged and completely blocked dr has advised me if i want to get pregnant now (after surgery) with ivf would be my best option been ttc for over 13mths im 35 years old. Are...