The site will receive an update tomorrow (December 7th) morning. Here is what will be in the update:
- When you create a group the visibility options will now say “Public” and “Unlisted”, instead of “Private” and “Unlisted”.
- Other member’s content from unlisted groups will no longer show up in the posts you may be interested in area.
- Multiple changes to the navigation menus at the top of the page, as well as to the cover photos on group and profile pages.
- In the A-Z section of the Support Groups directory page you will now see all support groups, instead of just the support groups that begin with a specific letter from the alphabet that you have clicked on.
- There will also be other minor adjustments to the look and feel of the site.
We’ll post again tomorrow after the site has been updated.
We hope everyone is having a great week!
Three surgeons are discussing who makes the best patients to operate on, the first surgeon said, "Electricians are the best, everything inside is color coded."The second surgeon says, "No, I think librarians are, everything inside them is in alphabetical order" The third surgeon shut them up when he said: "You're all wrong, politicians are the easiest to operate on, there's no guts, no heart, no...
Good morning!Well, it's nearly October. Wasn't it April a minute ago? Huh.Anyway, up at 4 after a nightmare. It's one so gross even my therapist blinks, so let's leave it at that. He also says it's a metaphor for me "drawing out my worries and confronting them". Yeah. Sure. And I'm Halle Berry.(DS ate paragraph breaks again. Redone for that, so it'll lookweird no marter what.)***Time Hubby...