The site will receive an update tomorrow (December 7th) morning. Here is what will be in the update:
- When you create a group the visibility options will now say “Public” and “Unlisted”, instead of “Private” and “Unlisted”.
- Other member’s content from unlisted groups will no longer show up in the posts you may be interested in area.
- Multiple changes to the navigation menus at the top of the page, as well as to the cover photos on group and profile pages.
- In the A-Z section of the Support Groups directory page you will now see all support groups, instead of just the support groups that begin with a specific letter from the alphabet that you have clicked on.
- There will also be other minor adjustments to the look and feel of the site.
We’ll post again tomorrow after the site has been updated.
We hope everyone is having a great week!
I'm finding that I'm having a lot of comprehension issues. Even when I read something I find its difficult to understand.I saw psychiatrists a few months. He was horrible and spent less than 5 minutes with me. Just kept drilling me on why I am feeling anxious. I received the report from my family doctor and in the report it said "affect was somewhat anxious but mainly euthymic, congruent with...
Good morning! I slept again. Twice in a row. Must be a Christmas present:-)That said, it was 2 AM before I slept... But hey! Six-plus hours is always great:-)***And on that note... Hubby's bloodwork wasn't ideal and this Friday we have the Big Talk with his hemo-onco --- almost a year since dx of the rare weird Waldenstrom's --- and then... Well, not to be too delicate, I gotta find out what I...