The site will receive an update tomorrow (December 7th) morning. Here is what will be in the update:
- When you create a group the visibility options will now say “Public” and “Unlisted”, instead of “Private” and “Unlisted”.
- Other member’s content from unlisted groups will no longer show up in the posts you may be interested in area.
- Multiple changes to the navigation menus at the top of the page, as well as to the cover photos on group and profile pages.
- In the A-Z section of the Support Groups directory page you will now see all support groups, instead of just the support groups that begin with a specific letter from the alphabet that you have clicked on.
- There will also be other minor adjustments to the look and feel of the site.
We’ll post again tomorrow after the site has been updated.
We hope everyone is having a great week!
I spent six weeks in the hospital following my overdose. I’m heading home now. I quit my job and will be going to intensive outpatient program. I’m just happy to be going back to my family. I missed them dearly
I don't know if anyone can relate or has any experience with this, but I've been taking Zoloft for about 9 months now for anxiety/depression and my dosage has gone from 25 - 150 mg (from my doctor) in that time. She's convinced that Zoloft will decrease my binge eating (I also see a counselor). But if anything, in that time, my binging has increased to more than 5 times a month. I also feel like...