The site will receive an update tomorrow (December 7th) morning. Here is what will be in the update:
- When you create a group the visibility options will now say “Public” and “Unlisted”, instead of “Private” and “Unlisted”.
- Other member’s content from unlisted groups will no longer show up in the posts you may be interested in area.
- Multiple changes to the navigation menus at the top of the page, as well as to the cover photos on group and profile pages.
- In the A-Z section of the Support Groups directory page you will now see all support groups, instead of just the support groups that begin with a specific letter from the alphabet that you have clicked on.
- There will also be other minor adjustments to the look and feel of the site.
We’ll post again tomorrow after the site has been updated.
We hope everyone is having a great week!
Trying to visit and keep up with my recovery from issues and what’s going on in my life right now is a lot. I could have called my sponsor while everyone left and kid that stayed was sleeping but I journaled instead. I’m constantly listening and thinking about them as if I’m watching us on a tv show. What are they like now? Can I get clues as to what made them the way they were once upon a...
I wrote a long essay about how I’m feeling depression over our “immigration reform” and all the practical reasons it’s upsetting to its core but dont want to start any conflict when we all are dealing with our personal struggles managing our own mental health.but instead I just want to give a big group ((((((hug))))))) and tell each of you how important you are in this world, and how...