The site will receive an update tomorrow (December 7th) morning. Here is what will be in the update:
- When you create a group the visibility options will now say “Public” and “Unlisted”, instead of “Private” and “Unlisted”.
- Other member’s content from unlisted groups will no longer show up in the posts you may be interested in area.
- Multiple changes to the navigation menus at the top of the page, as well as to the cover photos on group and profile pages.
- In the A-Z section of the Support Groups directory page you will now see all support groups, instead of just the support groups that begin with a specific letter from the alphabet that you have clicked on.
- There will also be other minor adjustments to the look and feel of the site.
We’ll post again tomorrow after the site has been updated.
We hope everyone is having a great week!
It's funny how a child processes stuff and then you stuff it down and just accept it as the child's take on events. Even teenagers process stuff different than reality. I've allowed some memories to be reprocessed in the last couple months and am shocked at how much I took on to myself. Everything I thought until now is not reality. A teenage attitude doesn't give a parent the right to physically...
Thanks all for the support. I was able to relax enough to sleep, but woke up anxious. This is not unusual but my heart is racing more than usual. Thanks for the fear acrynom and to whoever said stress can raise cortisol levels and cause mood swings. That was a very good reminder. I have Celebrate Recovery tomorrow night. I have spent the last few weeks hearing from God that we are only as sick as...