The site will receive an update tomorrow (December 7th) morning. Here is what will be in the update:
- When you create a group the visibility options will now say “Public” and “Unlisted”, instead of “Private” and “Unlisted”.
- Other member’s content from unlisted groups will no longer show up in the posts you may be interested in area.
- Multiple changes to the navigation menus at the top of the page, as well as to the cover photos on group and profile pages.
- In the A-Z section of the Support Groups directory page you will now see all support groups, instead of just the support groups that begin with a specific letter from the alphabet that you have clicked on.
- There will also be other minor adjustments to the look and feel of the site.
We’ll post again tomorrow after the site has been updated.
We hope everyone is having a great week!
Hi I'm new to this website. I just feel alone lately. I don't have anyone to talk to. Married with three kids and they're the only thing I live for everyday.
hi everyone I’m new to the website but a brief background story is that back in October of this year I was admitted into the hospital for suicidal thoughts and actions and while I was there I met someone who me and he have gotten really close. I’m still kinda suicidal and I’m even more depressed and anxious about school and life. And with the friend I met she went back to another hospital...