The site will receive an update tomorrow (December 7th) morning. Here is what will be in the update:
- When you create a group the visibility options will now say “Public” and “Unlisted”, instead of “Private” and “Unlisted”.
- Other member’s content from unlisted groups will no longer show up in the posts you may be interested in area.
- Multiple changes to the navigation menus at the top of the page, as well as to the cover photos on group and profile pages.
- In the A-Z section of the Support Groups directory page you will now see all support groups, instead of just the support groups that begin with a specific letter from the alphabet that you have clicked on.
- There will also be other minor adjustments to the look and feel of the site.
We’ll post again tomorrow after the site has been updated.
We hope everyone is having a great week!
(EDITED b/c DS didn't give it spacing even when I did)Good mroning, a bit late. Ish.So.... Shadow. Yeah. He's basically living on my porch. He hasa home. Next door. But... Yep. That's how great he feels over there. He'd rather sleep on my freaking porch.*sigh*The one owner even said, "Oh we figured he's there, so we don't worry."Um, you havent' seen your cat in your house for 3 days. You dont'...
Yesterday I had to tell my 20 year old son that a friend he had known since elementary school died. Not just died but that she was murdered in a drive by shooting. I hoped my son would never again be touched by murder. His father was murdered when I was 5 months pregnant. It absolutely broke my heart to utter those words to him yesterday. And such a sensless act. Its a sad world we live in. ...