The site will receive an update tomorrow (December 7th) morning. Here is what will be in the update:
- When you create a group the visibility options will now say “Public” and “Unlisted”, instead of “Private” and “Unlisted”.
- Other member’s content from unlisted groups will no longer show up in the posts you may be interested in area.
- Multiple changes to the navigation menus at the top of the page, as well as to the cover photos on group and profile pages.
- In the A-Z section of the Support Groups directory page you will now see all support groups, instead of just the support groups that begin with a specific letter from the alphabet that you have clicked on.
- There will also be other minor adjustments to the look and feel of the site.
We’ll post again tomorrow after the site has been updated.
We hope everyone is having a great week!
Three little ducks go into a Bar."Say, what's your name?" the bartender asked the first duck. "Huey," was the reply. "How's your day been, Huey?""Great. Lovely day. Had a ball. Been in and out of puddles all day. What else could a duck want?" said Huey."Oh. That's nice," said the bartender. He turned to the second duck, "Hi, and what's your name?" "Dewey," came the answer from duck number...
is stunted at about age 15...and sometimes at age 5....at age 43 i ought to be wearing pant suits,not ripped jeans,band t shirts and silver converse shoes...right?and when i escaped my ex i only grabbed a few clothes and instead filled my bags with favourite books and stuffed animals....is there something wrong with me?