The site will receive an update tomorrow (December 7th) morning. Here is what will be in the update:
- When you create a group the visibility options will now say “Public” and “Unlisted”, instead of “Private” and “Unlisted”.
- Other member’s content from unlisted groups will no longer show up in the posts you may be interested in area.
- Multiple changes to the navigation menus at the top of the page, as well as to the cover photos on group and profile pages.
- In the A-Z section of the Support Groups directory page you will now see all support groups, instead of just the support groups that begin with a specific letter from the alphabet that you have clicked on.
- There will also be other minor adjustments to the look and feel of the site.
We’ll post again tomorrow after the site has been updated.
We hope everyone is having a great week!
I honestly just shared details about my trauma for the very first time during a phone conference to a Better Help counselor. I told them about everything that happened. The sexual assault and how I had a miscarriage after, I was about to throw up by the end of the call. The questions to me were “ why did you drink?, why did you go there?, why weren’t you more aware of situation.” And...
From behind a locked door?They gave me a new deadbolt a few months ago....it is a good,sturdy lock.But i am still afraid,from behind it.i do not know what to do with this hyperviglance.i cannot relax.i cannot read again,which is such a sad thing for me....i have to watch stupid mindless tv shows-Outside is much worse,but i am growing more and more afraid even Inside....intense Anxiety.i need a...