The site will receive an update tomorrow (December 7th) morning. Here is what will be in the update:
- When you create a group the visibility options will now say “Public” and “Unlisted”, instead of “Private” and “Unlisted”.
- Other member’s content from unlisted groups will no longer show up in the posts you may be interested in area.
- Multiple changes to the navigation menus at the top of the page, as well as to the cover photos on group and profile pages.
- In the A-Z section of the Support Groups directory page you will now see all support groups, instead of just the support groups that begin with a specific letter from the alphabet that you have clicked on.
- There will also be other minor adjustments to the look and feel of the site.
We’ll post again tomorrow after the site has been updated.
We hope everyone is having a great week!
I made albacore white tuna sandwiches with lettuce on rye toast. I make my tuna by putting scotch bonnet pepper sauce in the tuna, mayo made with olive oil, black pepper and onion powder. I used green leaf lettuce.
I probably have a host of undiagnosed mental disorders, but one of the issues I struggle most with on a daily basis is paranoia. I don't trust anyone because I've been let down a lot in the past. I've been cheated on several times in long term relationships, and I think those experiences have permanently scarred me. I always think every interaction through a million times to try to find...