Bereavement - Teens Support Group

This community is focused on teens who have lost someone close to them. Grief is a multi-faceted response to loss, and while most people focus on the emotional response to loss, it can affect us behaviorally, physically, and even spiritually. This is a safe place to talk about how you're feeling and coping with grief, and to share experiences that have helped you through.

0 Online
  • ashleighnicolesmith

Death

How do you deal with the pain and hurt of losing ALL of your grandparents before the age of 20? My mom's dad passed away in july of this year and my dad's dad passed away last Tuesday which was only 7 months apart and my mom's mom passed away in Aug 2013 and my dad's mom passed away in Aug 2016, so I don't know how to cope anymore, do you have any ideas and help? 
  • sparkle10_18_2017_

my little sparkle

On Wednesday night, one of my dear friends committed suicide. Since then, my life has been spiraling downward. I feel there’s really no way back up. She brought so much joy to everyone around her. I can’t help but blame myself for not noticing. I miss you ry
  • Catnip30

Grandma..

You were like a mother to me, we would always talk on the porch once I came over to yours and dad's house, we would watch boomerang tv with eachother, play uno, talk about aliens, you would always compliment on how pretty and beautiful I was when no one else did. I love you so much. Seeing you be in pain and living with you ever since the sickness came wanted me to die. You were so healthy and...
  • Helpme1111

Jacob

Jacob u passed away in 2014 but i cant get over how much i miss u! If i had known how depressed u were i would of tried to talk to u
  • Helpme1111

I miss u

Ciara u passed away on may 5th 2017 and words cant explain how much i missed u its so unfair how u passed away and it shouldnt of been u who got hit by that bus it shouldnt of been anyone who got hit but why u? Ur amazing u were one of the people i knew.
  • Maggiebrooks

Losing my grandpa

I lost my grandpa on September 17th 2017 he died in the hospital. I am only 19 years old so it is hard for me to deal with this grieving.I couldn't sleep that night I heard he died. I didn't go to the school the next day either because I was so sad I couldn't even go and focus on my work.  I have not been talking to my friends about this cuz the pain still hurts from losing my grandpa. I had...
  • sol

He left a hole in me

A month ago yesterday, one of the people I was closest to killed himself. It hurts so badly that he's gone. We weren't really talking anymore because we had dated and he was kind of manipulative in the relationship and began a really self destructive lifestyle after we broke up but he still meant SO much to me. We had a bond that you couldn't replace. I had known him since I was in 1st grade (he...
  • lossofwords

losing my best friend and sister

last year, my best friend Cora and my sister ali were in a car accident and they both died. my family didn't care. I never got clousure. I was suddenly without the two most important people in my life.
  • Love2

Lwot

Man I can't believe there actually gone they were so nice and the fact they had to get killed. One was on purpose one wasn't but the one who was on purpose why did someone feel that was the only way to solve anything. Like he was a nice kid. Why did the big man got to take them away?
  • -just.me-

Losing a friend/brother/lover

I love someone, he loves me backWe have had all sorts of relationshipsWe never fought between us, but we've fought for eachotherSome months ago, he told me about a battle i cannot help him win, but ive been trying to fight it from ruining his last few days...this battle is a cancerous brain tumorI know this is a hard subject, but a few of my friends know him (we've never wanted to share our...
  • nadinesirgounely

I cant get over it

My father past away when i was 7 years old and now im 16. I know what most people say "you were too young to get attached to him or realize the space he left" but no my father and i were not just attached but we were one, my relationship with him was amazing and how much i love him and miss him can never be described with words. My relationship with my mother is terrible and i cant help but think...
  • hayleyjay21

I don't know what to do anymore

To make a long story short, I lost my mother to Coronary Artery Disease a few months ago (in September). She was only 36. I'm only 15. I've tried so hard not to do the whole "pity me" thing, because that's not who I am or what I do, but I don't know what to do anymore. I watched her die right in front of me. She had no idea she was sick. My little sister found her collapsed on the floor of our...
  • teddykitty

feeling guilty

my husband has been going through a really hard time lately because within two months of each other he lost two really close friends. the reason i feel guilty is because a month before his one friend past away he was asleep next to me and she kept calling his cell and by the time he woke up i forgot she called so he never had the chance to say goodbye and had to find out from facebook that she...
  •  Most effective features of this brilliant tool are given as follows: • Highest quality recovery options to recover all the lost and formatted data with no side effects and performance matters.• Limited version is available in free of cost package and provides full features that are the not available in other such tools.• Bad sectors problems are easily solve by this tool, and this is...
  • glasboi

I lost my dad

Hi guys. My dad died in late may this year, he was 40 years old and had his 3rd heart attack. I am 15. I am just having a awful time right now, I don't want to upset my mum, and my friends don't understand. They think I should get over myself, and i am looking for attention, but nothing like this has happened to them. I find myself crying a lot, and i feel so lost without my dad. We weren't the...