Acne Support Group

Having a bad skin day? Year? Life? Join the club. The most common form of acne is known as "acne vulgaris", meaning "common acne." Excessive secretion of oils from the sebaceous glands accompanies the plugging of the pores with naturally occurring dead skin cells (corneocytes) blocking hair follicles. Here you'll find how others are coping with their acne issues, plus new ideas to try.

0 Online
  • Lily_s

Will my acne ever go away

I acne. I have tried everything that each dermatologist that I went to has recommended and nothing seems to work. I do not feel beautiful and I hide behind camera filters every time I upload a picture on social media. I gave up on my skin, I am starting to think that this acne is a part of me that I can not get rid of no matter how hard I try. 
  • laurens2604

Acne For Teens

I am twelve and I thought that I was just in my awkward stage, but I have had horrible annoying acne for over three years now. And of course you don't want to have people staring at your face, so I put on makeup making it worse.
  • KlynS3

In Need of Acne Support

Hello, everyone! This is my first support group for my acne difficulties, and I hope that this journal will help me a little bit. To start off I will tell yall about my self, I am a 20-year-old college student and have been suffering from severe acne since my early middle school years. There have been many products I have used over the past several years that seemed to either reduce my acne...
  • AngelLegna

Exposed skin care reviews

Wonderful outcomes; 98% of clients saw clear skin in under 30 days. Uncovered is the main item to utilize particular logical actives and numerous effective characteristic added substances to clear skin inflammation quick with no dryness or bothering.  Exposed skin care reviews  In the wake of checking on numerous skin inflammation items, we found that Exposed is one of the absolute best items...
  • anonymousEVA

Curology

I used to use curology for my acne and it worked. Now they changed their payment plan and I can no longer afford them. The formula that worked for me:– azelaic acid 4% (antibacterial; reduces redness, hyperpigmentation and blocked pores) – clindamycin 1% (antibacterial and anti-inflammatory)– niacinamide 4% (a form of vitamin B3 that fights inflammation and hyperpigmentation)The formula...
  • Doc_Umer

Dr. Umer in Arlington

Hey Everyone, I am a Medical Research Doctor located in Arlington, Texas. I am currently conduction a research study on Moderate to Severe acne. The Sponsor is Foamix Pharmaceuticals. It is a foam application applied every night for 1 hour for 12 weeks. This foam is already approved and marketed in Europe and Asia. FDA needs more "participation data" to approve this in the USA. Can this group...
  • deleted_user

Acne Scars

hey i suffer from acne scars.It really hurts when i look into the mirror.i have tried everything.even co2 laser.my scars still exist.i feel like i have lost my beauty.i am not vain but i find it hard to cope with..
  • adeselms

I have a solution

are you suffering from embarrassing acne? I also suffered from acne since the age of 11. I wore heavy make up to cover up my pimples. I now am able to go foundation free thanks to Rodan + Fields!   I started using on unblemish in November of last year, my results were so amazing that I became a consultant. All of our products come with a 60 day empty bottle moneyback guarantee.  So if for...
  • tomo96

Roacutanne experiences

hello, I've just joined, I have had acne for pushing on 10 years (am now 21) and recently it's started to affect my self confidence. As an aspiring maths teacher I can't have this. I was offered roacutanne last year but after hearing the horror stories and side effects I was very put off, but after trying what seems every antibiotic, creams, and lotions prescription or drug store bought it seems...
  • thechloeproject

Breaking out so bad

My skin is so bad right now, i have had acne for 4 years and my skin was doing so good for a whil and then it completely freaked out on me, i have more normal/moderate size pimples all over my forehead and then a HUGE scab right next to my eyebrow and a pimple nxt to my nose and a well healing pimple in my cheek. I just feel so fucking ugly just disgusting and i hate myself right now.
  • Hello everyoneI am a postgraduate student studying my Masters degree in Clinical Psychology at Swansea University in the United Kingdom. I’m currently looking to recruit men and women to take part in a research project exploring the experiences of individuals living with acne. I have lived with acne since my early teenage years and this has informed my academic interest in how others like...
  • AngelLegna

Korean skin care tips

Affirm in this way, to begin off, if one thing the Korean skin care tips  are glad for, it must be their lovely skin. They have such immaculate skin and for a justifiable reason! I say this since I know it's no mean accomplishment to keep up unblemished skin. The Korean ladies devote a ton of time towards making it look that way. On the off chance that you've at any point seen Hallyu Stars...
  • singer0414

Acne

acne is so annoying. Ive had it for about 2 years and everytime it seems as if its slowly going away it comes back. Not only that but people think theyre being helpful by giving diffrent ideas like wash your face. Of course i wash my face but its obviously not working 
  • peter10

To know about laser treatments

I was reading about various skin treatments that help for skin resurfacing (http://www.thecentrefordermatology.com) .  I read about a lot of laser treatments in it. I would like to know whether there are any side effects for laser treatment? Can we apply laser treatment on all type of skin tones? Can we apply laser treatments if we have any other health issues like diabetes or anything like...
  • PANDA_FAIRY2

ACNE

I've been dealing with acne for about half of the year. Acne has affected me so much, I was the typical girl who only had pimples here and there but now it feels like i get acne everyday. My doctor prescribed me benzaclin, i'm pretty sure my acne is hormonal, and now i just feel so ugly. I have good and bad days but I wish I had the skin I used to.