Twins, Triplets & More Support Group

Triplets & More","This community connects people seeking information and experiences about multiple births. Different names for multiple birth are used, depending on the actual multiple. Common multiples are two and three, known as twins and triplets respectively. Share your thoughts and find whatever support you need."

0 Online
  • MzAnn2016

having twins

Found out I was having twins a week before my fiance and I broke up. 
  • reychel

Need suggestions

Im a mom of 5 months old quadruplets and I need a good suggestion. It takes around 5 - 6 diapers for each baby per day and our disposal bins get piled up with these very soon. Our disposal company disposes the wastes only once in two weeks. It was fine before, but now its quite difficult as it gets quite stinky at times. I need suggestions for a good garbage disposal company that disposes off...
  • angeldt

Quadruplets!!!!!

Hi everyone, I've never joined anything like this but I think speaking to other moms like me may help. I am 12 wks pregnant with quadruplets. I am considered a severely high risk pregnancy but so far have been doing very well. We could not have been happier or more scared when we found out. Pregnant to begin with was a surprise but QUADRUPLETS!! We are expecting an identical set of twin girls and...
  • mrskebert1117

Twin rainbow babies....

Hi everyone! I will be 16 wks on Sunday with fraternal twins. I don't find out till April 5 what I am having. These are my rainbow babies after a loss last January. Do you have any advice or knowledge to help me prepare for my special arrivals? My Husband and I could not be more excited and cant wait for them to get here.
  • brooksteen

Severe heartburn

I am 16 weeks with Twins due in May. Recently I started to have severe heartburn at night it starts in my stomach and goes up my neck into my throat and burns. Seems the last several hours tums does not seem to do anything. I eat yogurt and I don't like spicy food so I'm not sure what else to try my husband suggested apple cider vinegar because your body needs more acid any thoughts thanks.
  • innerdialogue

Why so inactive?

Only 3 new posts this year? I wanted to join this group because I've been a (currently inactive) DS member for years and I'm now 28 weeks pregnant with boy girl twins, Daan (Dutch name, not spelled wrong) and Hannah. But then I see that nobody ever posts here :( Too bad. We MoM's and MoM's to be need each other lol.Anyone else who still visits here currently at a similar gestation time? How are...
  • Her babies are here!!!!! Welcome to the world Hannah and Daan. Though born at 33.6 weeks, they are doing GREAT!! We are all so happy for you and when you can come up for air, let us know all the details.
  • Stormyc1993

Can a twin disapear after 16 weeks?

I am 19 weeks pregnant with twins. At my first untrasound i was 8 weeks and told i was pregnant with identical twins. Every two weeks i had to go to my obgyn and with the dopler the nurse ALWAYS found two seperate heartbeats with two rhythms. When i was 16 weeks the nurse found both heartbeats and told me they sounded healthy. At 18 weeks i had my ultrasound to find out what i was having. The...
  • My babies are gone. I wanted them so badly. This was my sixth pregnancy and my sixth and seventh loss. I'll love them forever. They are forever my angel babies Ava and Pheonix. I just wanted to let everyone know because I posted about the pregnancy on here and how high risk it was. This happened just yesterday. They said I was 19 weeks 6 days. I know I was further than that. The hyperemesis is...
  • lauraz7

anxiety re twin pregnancy

Hi all,This is my first pregnancy and I was initially elated as my partner and I were very eager to have a child. But one week ago I found out I was having twins (there are none in either of our families so it was a particular shock). The idea of having two infants, the costs associated, the time required, the pregnancy, fears about proper nutrition, complications, I suppose I could go on and...
  • I'm new and have been having a whole lot of health issues, including severe brittle asthma, and I am four months pregnant with fraternal twins. I've been told I am extremely high risk having Rheumatoid Arthritis, severe asthma, extreme hypoglycemia (which creates a LOT of issues for me), and endometriosis, cysts that need operated on, and a fibroid. I also have had recurrent pregnancy loss. I am...
  • hineschica

Newbie Needing Advice

Hi! I'm a newbie momma from IVF Land who just found out she's having triplets. I had my freakout moment yesterday (OK, I'm still freaking out) but am now ready to stop hyperventilating some and start getting ready. Any advice you can share or books, blogs, websites, etc., you could point me to would be much appreciated!
  • hineschica

Extreme Fullness

Has anyone experienced extreme fullness during their pregnancy? I'm a little over 12 weeks with triplets, and every time I eat -- whether an egg in the morning or a larger meal at lunch or dinner -- I feel like I've gorged on a Thanksgiving dinner. I'm doing three meals and two to three snacks a day and am trying to drink more water. Any advice on how to deal? Does it eventually go away? Aside...
  • I have seven week old twins. I do most the work and get up every night with them. Hubby works and I am stay at home. The time my hubby is.home he doesnt interact much..he will feed them. He seems stressed around them..especially my girl who gets bad gas and cries alot. He almost shuts down. I am beyond stressed with dealing with him. Any advice?
  • hineschica

1st Perinatologist Appointment

Hi Ladies! I'm almost 10w pregnant with triplets from IVF and have my first perinatologist appointment this week. What should I expect? What should I look for in a GOOD doctor (this was a referral from my RE)? What questions should I ask? Any guidance is greatly appreciated.