Trying To Conceive Support Group

Whether you are just beginning your journey to create your family, or you have been trying for a few months, the TTC community will provide you with a group of like minded people who can help. It takes up to a year for the average fertile couple to achieve a successful pregnancy, and here at DailyStrength you will find information and support while you are waiting for that positive test.

0 Online
0 Online
  • I need a new place to vent. My family and friends are so tired of hearing me talk about having a baby. We’ve been trying to over 4 years now, with one miscarriage about 2 years back. I temp, I follow the fertility diet, and I minimize alcohol, caffeine, sugar, junk food, artificial colors/flavors. I take maca. We schedule sex, even using the old turkey baster method when hubby’s back...
  • Leahjett

TTC month 4

Hello All, my husband and I have been married for over a year and have been ttc for, counting this month, 4 months. I came off the pill at the end of feb/beginning of March 2016 and have had irregular cycles since. I assume it's my body getting back into its natural cycle. Last month I had a 30 day cycle after having 22 and 24 day cycles. It really got my hopes up. I am currently on CD24 I took ...
  • agcommunicator

Month 5 of TTC

My husband and I have been TTC since May 2016 and AF arrived yesterday and I am distraught. Each month after my period arrives I have to build myself back up through prayer and talking to God. I have not lost hope yet because I have read so many success stories of children after years of trying. However, each month it gets harder and harder to build my hope back up and try again. I have been...
  • Hello everyone, my name is Ashley. I'm 29 years old, I have a beautiful five year old daughter and I'm from New Mexico. My fiancee and I have been trying to get pregnant since December 2015. Just to give everyone a little back ground, my fiance is 42 years old, He had reversal surgery in September 2015. Trying to save the money for the surgery was a struggle but we did it. I stopped my birth...
  • AN Amazing Testimony On A Spell Caster Who help me to get pregnant, So me and my partner have been trying for a baby for the last 5 years now and we have had no luck. I don't have a regular cycle so it is hard for me to tell when I'm ovulating or not, but we always have sex at least 2 times a week, sometimes more. I know it can take up to a year to conceive but everyone i know who have had a baby...
  • kc1210

Losing hope

My husband and I have been TTC our first baby since November 2015. We became pregnant in February 2016, but lost the baby at 10 weeks. We're now in our third cycle TTC since the miscarriage, and I'm 99% AF is on her way. I am losing it. My younger sister has had two children in two years, and she complains about them constantly. My SIL got pregnant the month we lost our baby and is...
  • AllyC123

My Journey

Hello, I am Ally =) A little background about me!I live in NH and have been with my Husband for almost 9 years. We went to HS together, moved in together in 2013, Bought a house in 2015, got married in 2016, and now are trying to start a family. We started TTC in May. I have fairly regular periods. They generally begin as heavy right off the bat, no spotting, and lots of pain. The are pretty...
  • KWalker

Introducing myself

Hello all, my husband and I have been very happily married for a little over a year and have been trying to conceive for three months now. I had a very early miscarriage in my second month of trying, which was a very painful experience for me Today has been particularly difficult, as a very close friend of mine (who is in a horrible marriage) told me that she is five months pregnant. I can't...
  • ladybugluv

I'm new and ttc

Hi everyone, I am new to this group. I have been a member of DS since 2009. I recently got off the pill May 20th and I actually stopped in the middle of the pack. I had my period May 26. Then I was a month late and got my period finally on April 6th. So I am unsure of when I ovulate which is a frustrating. I think I may be ovulating this week. I was on the pill for like 3 years. I am 30 years old...
  • deleted_user

Just starting

Hi everyone,My husband and I have been trying for just over 3 months and haven't yet conceived. I know it's not a really long time so far and am sure there are more of you who have been trying for a lot longer... but after doing a pregnancy test tonight (at least our 6th) and getting a negative I just got so unhappy that I felt I could really use some advice and people to talk to.If anyone has...
  • Hello all! I'm new here! So I suppose I'll just get right into it. My husband and I have been TTC for about 3 years now. Obviously with no success. At the beginning, I didn't know what I was doing to be honest. Haha. We were just doing our thing and hoping for the best. We've been TTC for about the entire time we've been married. Not once have we used any form of contraceptive. Just old fashioned...
  • Fearfulowl91

TTC for 5 years now

Our marriage is falling apart. The stress is killing us.
  • RaushLara

Problem in Conceiving

I have been taking Mircette birth control pills for long I'm afraid of getting pregnant. Even doctors are also annoyed with my long term usage. Help me what to do.
  • We started trying for a few months now and the stress is getting to me. What can I do to relax and enjoy the process?
  • Hi everyone I am new to this site and my name is Lyndsey, my husband and I have been trying to conceive for about a year. I know this may not seem long but I am getting to a point where I am absolutely starting to lose my mind and emotions. I have managed to keep it together for so long, until the past week I found out that two of my closest friends were pregnant. I am trying to be a good friend,...