Trying To Conceive Support Group

Whether you are just beginning your journey to create your family, or you have been trying for a few months, the TTC community will provide you with a group of like minded people who can help. It takes up to a year for the average fertile couple to achieve a successful pregnancy, and here at DailyStrength you will find information and support while you are waiting for that positive test.

0 Online
  • TTHA

Finally got a ...

I finally got a positive ovulation test!!!! I'm so excited I always get very excited when it happens!
  • Isabel

Filled with Regret and Frustration

Hi, everyone. I got married early last year but my husband and i didn't really start trying to have a baby until early this year.We both waited until we got married to have sex so our 1st yr was more of figuring things out. That's coupled with the fact that my husband was studying then for a licensure exam. That was our 1st yr of marriage. I was okay with that plan of holding off trying to have a...
  • TTHA

Need help with trying to conceive

Hi everyone , I'm currently on my journey to conceive my first child. I've been wanting a child for a very long time but it just seems like I'm not getting pregnant. I've gotten everything tested and they've told me that I'm fine. I've been tracking my ovulation but I'm having trouble reading if it's positive or not and could really use some help. I've uploaded a picture of my ovulation I started...
  • thatgirlmarla28

Hello!!

My name is Amanda and I'm new to this group. I've been married 15 months (together 8 years). We have been trying to conceive since June 2016, the month we got married.We have had the 21 day progesterone check, which showed a level less than 1. I've been on 200mg of progesterone since. My husband had a sperm analysis, which showed nothing but good swimmers.This month was our first month trying...
  • Zuzy

TTC

Hello everyone, me & my husband have been trying to conceive for 3yrs now and unfortunately I haven't gotten pregnant. I've had several Pap smears and all normal. I was on birth control for several months before I got married. Last menstraul was in 2014 lasted 19 days. We really want a family could there be something wrong with me? Any advice 
  • mae123

Heartbroken and depressed

I'm 34 years old been married Ronny wonderful husband for over a year now. It will be 6 months next month that my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant to most that might not seem a long time and I know there are others out there that have been trying longer. To me I see each month as a failed attempt and it's hard to find the blessing in the disappointment. Each month it seems like...
  • CentralPerkJunkie

Its been a long year

I am 29, my husband is 30 and we are going on 1 year of trying to have a baby. Every passing month of negatives tests, gets harder and harder. My heart breaks and I find myself putting it back together, just in time for it to break all over again. No one around me seems to understand my pain and grief. My husband is supportive but at times even he doesn't understand. I am so sick of unsolicited...
  • ttcnumber2

Pregnitude

Good evening all,I was wondering if anyone here had experience with the Pregnitude supplement. We are trying it this month for the first time. I know it's not a magic answer but it's something new and that gives me a bit of hope.Thank you!
  • Harmony6

New to group, new to this journey

Hello!  I joined this group looking for support as my husband and I proceed in the TTC journey.  We have been trying, hoping and praying for a family for a few years now and after various medical set backs and so many medical appointments, we started fertility treatment this past May.  After one failed IUI cycle and one failed hormone treatment cycle (that prevented us from moving forward with...
  • Cooper13

DH can't complete the task

Just joined.  Husband and I have been trying for baby #2 since Jan.  We've had 3 failed IUIs and are now just trying on our own until our next appt with our Dr.  Im currently ovulating.  Im tracking my temp, doing OPKs daily and its go time.  I dont know if its his age (43) or what, but DH can't complete the task.  He normally can't GO without masturbating usually.  (Sorry for the TMI). ....
  • ttcnumber2

Waiting on our second

Hi everyone,This is the first support group I've ever been a part of. It took us 11 months to conceive our daughter and now we are trying for number 2 with no success after 4 months. I wish I would have had a support network the first time around as I didn't share our struggle to conceive with family or friends and always felt very alone (and dissapointed in myself). As many have mentioned I also...
  • bonita7

New to Group

Hello I am new to the group, my boyfriend and I are trying to conceive.  I came off my birth control pills last October and we have been trying ever since.  What started out to us trying has turned into just us having fun and enjoying each other, we feel that when it is time we will get pregnant and until then we will continue to have fun.  I never wanted to think that there could be something...
  • bonita7

Getting through lost

My first pregnacy happened in July and it took me by surprise, I supected I was pregnant but didn't take a test.  I found out at 4 am on a Saturday morning at the hosipital.  I woke up in my sleep having bad pains on my left side they were so sharp I never felt anything like that in my life the pain was so strong.  When they told me I was pregnant I was happy until they said it could be a...
  • mheney

I am in quest of Adoptive Parent(s).

I am trying to look for a suitable family to adopt 4 months old baby.Anyone interested in adopting a newborn baby boy,please feel free to email me: makaylaheney@gmail.com
  • ttcnumber2

Day 1

Dear Cycle Day 1,You suck.