Trying To Conceive Support Group

Whether you are just beginning your journey to create your family, or you have been trying for a few months, the TTC community will provide you with a group of like minded people who can help. It takes up to a year for the average fertile couple to achieve a successful pregnancy, and here at DailyStrength you will find information and support while you are waiting for that positive test.

1 Online
  • JuliaR618

I feel like giving up.

I was just married in June this year, my husband and I have been trying for about 2 years and no luck. Today I got one positive test but I looked after 10 minutes. I took another and it was negative. My heart aches I can't take it anymore 
  • kc1210

Losing hope

My husband and I have been TTC our first baby since November 2015.  We became pregnant in February 2016, but lost the baby at 10 weeks.  We're now in our third cycle TTC since the miscarriage, and I'm 99% AF is on her way.  I am losing it.  My younger sister has had two children in two years, and she complains about them constantly.  My SIL got pregnant the month we lost our baby and is...
  • KWalker

Introducing myself

Hello all, my husband and I have been very happily married for a little over a year and have been trying to conceive for three months now.  I had a very early miscarriage in my second month of trying, which was a very painful experience for me  Today has been particularly difficult, as a very close friend of mine (who is in a horrible marriage) told me that she is five months pregnant.  I...
  • ladybugluv

I'm new and ttc

Hi everyone, I am new to this group. I have been a member of DS since 2009. I recently got off the pill May 20th and I actually stopped in the middle of the pack. I had my period May 26. Then I was a month late and got my period finally on April 6th. So I am unsure of when I ovulate which is a frustrating. I think I may be ovulating this week. I was on the pill for like 3 years. I am 30 years old...
  • Wydmar

I need hope...

Hello I am 20 years old. I have been married for almost 2 years now . We want to start a family but it's been really difficult. I got of by b/c in February and have had a couple irregular cycles. One in April that lasted about two months and right now I am on cd 80 and my hope is fading away. I don't understand why I can't get pregnant. My husband has kids from previous relationships and I don't.
  • deleted_user

PCOS

Question about polycystic ovarian syndrome....I basically have all of the symptoms, so I am fairly certain I have it. From what I've read, it can lead to infertility because you don't ovulate. I am 20 years old, so obviously this scares me because I have always known that I wanted kids.However, I also read that if you lose weight-even just 5 or 10lbs-that it kick-start ovulation and you can...
  • AllyC123

My Journey

Hello, I am Ally =) A little background about me!I live in NH and have been with my Husband for almost 9 years. We went to HS together, moved in together in 2013, Bought a house in 2015, got married in 2016, and now are trying to start a family. We started TTC in May. I have fairly regular periods. They generally begin as heavy right off the bat, no spotting, and lots of pain. The are pretty...
  • Jenny_Kait

26 and trying for 3 years

Hi. I'm 26 and my husband and I have been trying since June of 2013. I have a rare form of pcos. I don't show classic physical symptoms but my ovaries hate me. I don't ovulate and no amount of oral medication will change it. I had a cyst rupture in March of 2015 and had emergency surgery to stop the bleeding. We have tried Clomid, femara, and metformin. As much as we can on each, and nothing...
  • I need a new place to vent. My family and friends are so tired of hearing me talk about having a baby. We’ve been trying to over 4 years now, with one miscarriage about 2 years back. I temp, I follow the fertility diet, and I minimize alcohol, caffeine, sugar, junk food, artificial colors/flavors. I take maca. We schedule sex, even using the old turkey baster method when hubby’s back is...
  • Leahjett

TTC month 4

Hello All, my husband and I have been married for over a year and have been ttc for, counting this month, 4 months. I came off the pill at the end of feb/beginning of March 2016 and have had irregular cycles since. I assume it's my body getting back into its natural cycle. Last month I had a 30 day cycle after having 22 and 24 day cycles. It really got my hopes up. I am currently on CD24 I took...
  • ashcor227

Trying to find hope again

Hello everyone, my name is Ashley. I'm 29 years old, I have a beautiful five year old daughter and I'm from New Mexico. My fiancee and I have been trying to get pregnant since December 2015. Just to give everyone a little back ground, my fiance is 42 years old, He had reversal surgery in September 2015. Trying to save the money for the surgery was a struggle but we did it. I stopped my birth...
  • AN Amazing Testimony On A Spell Caster Who help me to get pregnant, So me and my partner have been trying for a baby for the last 5 years now and we have had no luck. I don't have a regular cycle so it is hard for me to tell when I'm ovulating or not, but we always have sex at least 2 times a week, sometimes more. I know it can take up to a year to conceive but everyone i know who have had a baby...
  • agcommunicator

Month 5 of TTC

My husband and I have been TTC since May 2016 and AF arrived yesterday and I am distraught. Each month after my period arrives I have to build myself back up through prayer and talking to God. I have not lost hope yet because I have read so many success stories of children after years of trying. However, each month it gets harder and harder to build my hope back up and try again. I have been...
  • infertilemirtle

first time using support group

My boyfriend and I have been TTC for about 1.5 years and still haven't gotten anywhere or made any progress.. It's been so hard and has completely drained my soul that we have tried so hard, prayed so hard, done whatever I possibly could to ensure a pregnancy and nothing. The hardest part is seeing all of our friends find out they're pregnant or have babies while we struggle. Month after month of...
  • Praying_01

Patiently impatient

Hi guys so I decided to join this support group after finishing an online book entitled the impatient woman's guide to getting pregnant. I am so glad I read it because I can now have a support group of women who are experiencing the frustration I experience and we can share our experiences.  I tried to speak to a good  friend of mine but she just flipped on me last week saying My constant...