Plastic Surgery Support Group

Plastic surgery is a general term for operative manual and instrumental treatment which is performed for functional or aesthetic reasons. Common reconstructive surgeries are: breast reconstruction for women who have had a mastectomy, cleft lip and palate surgery, contracture surgery for burn survivors, and closing skin and mucosa defects after removal of tumors in the head and neck region.

0 Online
0 Online
  • JennsJo

A profile

My bf and I have been saying four months. He's pretty grumpy and grouchy I've noticed but I've let that go because i love him. His coworker saw an old profile I had on a dating site. It wasn't active yet I guess I never deleted it completely. So one morning I get a text from bf saying "what's a good Time to exchange our stuff." He said his coworker saw the profile and he's coming to get his house...
  • How long after the rhinoplasty surgery can I travel? I have scheduled an appointment with the surgeon in Rhinoplasty Centre, Toronto ( http://www.rhinoplasty.ca/procedures/primary-rhinoplasty/ ) for next week. I have a pig-like nose and everyone is making fun of me. So I thought of getting it corrected. I had made a clear plan about my surgery and it's recovery period. Recently one of my best...
  • princessmd

Mommy Makeover

I am having a Mommy Make over done in June. This will include a Tummy Tuck, Breast Implants (silicone gel behind my muscle - 32 or 34 DD) and having a umbilical hernia removed. I have carried 5 children - of those 2 were ER C-sections, recently lost 25 lbs and just turned 40. I'm now 120 lbs at 5'3. Lets just say my body is not like it "should" be..I have a lot of loose skin around my belly that...
  • Hi there,Im 20 years old and Im planning to get breast lift surgery from Cosmedical Rejuvenation clinic in Toronto ( http://www.cosmedical.ca/procedures/breast-surgery-toronto/breast-lift/?a=2 ). I have scheduled an appointment for next week and Im eagerly waiting for my initial consultation. Recently I have reduced nearly 30 lbs which resulted in saggy boobs. I have a good body now and I want to...
  • bmega442

Implants and Mammograms

I am being pushed to have a mammogram by my dr even though I have implants. She says they are more careful when that is the case. I am totally against this. I believe either an MRI, which my boob dr recommended, or a Thermography is what I should be doing... thoughts on this ......
  • Has anyone's surgeon given them bromeline and arnica prior to surgery?
  • princessmd

Lasik eye correction

I just turned 40 and I will be getting Lasik done on May 30th. My doctor said it will only take 2 days (at most) for me to recover from this and resume my daily activities as usual. i would like to hear from others who have had this done and how their experience was.
  • Sunshine66

Why?

Hello, When I was younger a few people I knew were shallow and get nose jobs and tit jobs, I am not that attractive but my insides are what matters, my tits are too big, my waist is too small these days, but why? IS it an addiction?Why?
  • After 2 kids i decided i want a tt and ba. Can anyone tell me how there recovery went? I been to one consultation in another state and am going to another one in my small city to compare prices i am going to get financing but have no credit i just paid a 2500 title loan off but i dont think it will show on my credit so im hoping i will still get approved. Im not that big. Ive always weighed 105...
  • Hello. This is my first post on this board, I see it doesn't get much activity but what the hey.I wanted to see if anyone has any experience with their nostrils collapsing (closing) as you breathe in, due rhinoplasty? I believe this is called nasal collapse, and is quite common. I was wondering what impact it made to your appearance if any.Thanks.
  • deleted_user

whats too big?

hey, im a 14 year old and i'm wondering should i get my boobs done.I'm not gonna say what size i am.. but im small. i'm wondering should i? and if i do what size is big.. but not to big?
  • deleted_user

Rhinoplasty

Getting rhinoplasty next month... i've done endless research on this topic... but it's something i've wanted to do for many years now & finally have the money to do it. Excited & nervous at the same time. Anybody have experience with this...please share your stories as I'd love to read about them!
  • deleted_user

tell me about the lifestyle lift

i am having a lifestyle lift on thursday, feb. 21. i am interested in others' experiences as to pain, recovery time and any other aspects that i should be aware of. i have taken off 11 days from work and have a trip to colorado scheduled for march 16. the tickets are bought and the grandsons set to go - do you think i'll be able to ski or should i stay in the lodge? will the arnica that i...
  • tammib

Threadlift

Newbie here. If you have had a threadlift, can you tell me about your experience? How many areas does it cover and how much did it cost? I have a consultation tomorrow. The skin on my neck is starting to sag and the skin around my mouth is starting to look like I always have a frown, which is evident in my profile pictures. Additionally, I think my pores around my mouth are getting bigger. ...
  • Hi all! My biggest concern is that when I am 50 or 60 that they will look horrid. I am 40 now and would like to get implants. Does any one know how long they last? Do the function like natural breast with age? Or do they look worse? Do you have to have them removed after so long?I appreciate any answers related to this!!!Take care!!!