Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Support Group

This community is a place where members can discuss current events and weigh in on what's going on in the world.

1 Online

Free MS Exercise Video

MS Active Wellness DVD series that is geared towards MS patients. The DVD's feature 3 different levels, please go out and order your free copy today.

www.msactivewellness.com

Replies

JaniceKay
JaniceKay

Thank you for sharing that :-)
deleted_user
deleted_user

Thanks...on my way to check it out!
deleted_user
deleted_user

Thanks for sharing! Very thoughtful of you to do so!
deleted_user
deleted_user

Excellent! thanks for sharing!
melaniemic
melaniemic

thanks so much! I ordrered it and look forward to it! :)
deleted_user
deleted_user

Thanks for posting this going to check on it now.
lillyrose
lillyrose

thanks, ordered the dvd. everything helps, can't hurt
lorrieonline
lorrieonline

Thank you!
lorrieonline
lorrieonline

bump
guysgurl
guysgurl

I got the Yoga for Ms one and like it, and now just ordered this one... thanks for the info on it!
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • lorrieonline

Weekly Weigh-In • May 21-27 • Trendset!

Sometimes we need to tweak our healthy routines and take charge of moving forward even farther.  If something isn't working, we can change it.  It's great to get new ideas when we need a refresher for our routines.  We have the power to be our own leader.  The healthy lifestyle is an ongoing learning process where we change up or add new ideas as we go.  So, be a trendsetter, a leader, and...
  • KBeard24

Opportunistic Eater

Hi All - Does anyone have advice for avoiding or turning down unhealthy foods offered at public events, family gatherings, office breakrooms, etc.? For example, every Friday, my office has a free breakfast available to the staff and it's usually unhealthy (e.g. doughnuts, bagels, bear claws, etc.). Every week, I tell myself I'm going to avoid it, but I always eat from it. Is there any advice on...