HPV Support Group

Human papillomavirus is a diverse group of DNA-based viruses that infect the skin and mucous membranes of humans. More than 100 different human papillomavirus (HPV) types have been characterized. Some HPV types cause benign skin warts, or papillomas, for which the virus family is named. HPVs associated with the development of such "common warts" are transmitted environmentally or by casual skin-to-skin contact.

0 Online
  • I recently ordered two bottles of Tyginta and used it daily with some ACV. The two bottles were a bit expensive but when it comes to treatments I suppose you get what you pay for. After a week most of the warts near my labia dried up and came off in the shower. Just waiting for two more around my perineum to fall off. I'm rather impressed with the product and definitely recommend it. I'm not...
  • caitiekinss

CIN 3 and High-Risk HPV

Hi everyone. My name is Caitie and I am 25 years old, and was diagnosed with high-risk HPV about one month ago. I started this journey a little over a year ago when my Pap test returned abnormal with Low-grade lesions on my cervix. I was told to follow up in one year. A month and a half ago I went back and again my results were abnormal so I was sent to get a colposcopy, which is a biopsy of the...
  • Hello everyone,I am so thankful to have found this support group as I have been looking for one for quite some time.  I contracted HPV two years ago from my still boyfried.  He is an incredible person and I love him dearly.  He told me that he has the strain of HPV that causes warts (so 7 or 11) but I'm guessing based on the fact that I have dysplastic cells he may have another strain as well....
  • cas123

GW and Relationships

I decided to join this group as I have not told anyone that I am dealing with GW. It has caused so much depression in my life. I have read up on treatments, etc but what I am most concerned with is my romantic future. I want so badly to fall in love and have a family. I am 28 years old and I just feel like no man would ever want to touch me or explore a relationship as I am damaged goods. Since I...
  • ella_abby

I was suffering from HPV but cured

I was suffering from genital warts as it is the most common sexually transmitted infection in humans today. About 20 million Americans are currently infected, and about 5.5 million people become newly infected each year. I have consulted with many doctors but It was not cured successfully then I have to search out best doctors on the internet then I have found Dr. S. Arani, my life saver. He had...
  • dzip21

My story

Hi everyone,this is my first time joining any group and discussing my problem. About a year and half ago I was diagnosed with hpv. I had a gf for two years that has hpv but she never had any warts. I didn't know about her having hpv until years later when she told me. Years after her I dated another girl that had visible warts but I had no idea what they were so I never paid any attention to it....
  • cjthrives

Building Social Support

Hi, I've recently been diagnosed with HPV. In addition, it appears that I may have passed it on to my 17-yo daughter before knowing to be concerned. Now we are both dealing with the shock and how this could impact our future relationships and our health. I'm a professional counselor and highly believe in social support.What have you done to build your support network, and are there any groups...
  • strugglingabit

Recurrent genital warts

Hi all,This is the first time I've posted in an online group, but my worries about GW are really getting me down.My experience was a diagnosis about 8 months ago, just one tiny wart on the outside of my vagina.They froze it off, it came back.Then two warts - I used Warticon (Podophyll), which got rid of them about three times, but they came back.Now I am trying Aldara (Immuniqod), but the warts...
  • meow2085

Treating Genital Warts..

I'm a 31 year old male and have been fighting GWs actively for the past year.  I was prescribed Aldara, it wasn't working well after 8 weeks and it made me pretty sick a couple times.  Decided to go all natural and take the ACV route.  Twice a day for an hour I placed a ACV soaked cotton ball on them, and boy did they respond.  Now I should state that one wart on my penis was massive, about...
  • thewriter

My Treatment Thread

I was diagnosed with genital warts about a month ago. I had uncontrollable itching in my vaginal area, and one day I felt around my vagina only to come across some swollen patches of skin. I don't really know how to describe what my warts look like. But I knew when I saw them that they had to be some STD. I thought they were herpes. The doctor looked and said they didn't look like herpes. I was...
  • how many of u have or had itching with the GW? When I had mine they didnt itch at all and I no longer have them ..but now im always itchy but h.ave no visible warts ..idk whats going on but it sucks and I just want to know if anyone else has or had this issue.I have so seen a few random "white head" looking spots very small ..they didnt hurt but Could they b gws also??
  • Sam.mayer

My Story With HPV

just wanted to share my story with HPV and how i beat that annoying virus and i kicked it in the teeth.it all started 5 years back when i got this from my partner. she told me about this after she gave it to me. when i told her that i started noticing bumps on the base of my shaft. it was a horrible moment but yeah i do thank GOD every moment it was only HPV.i started the regular protocol of each...
  • cf448131

Hello all!!I am wonding if any one has used ACV during day and applied imiquimod at night, if so how were your results? I am trying any and everything.  Thank you 
  • errn96

I was diagnosed 1 year ago. I'm only 20 so I hope I have quite a bit of life left. I as well think this will affect my romantic future. It does suck. You don't know who you can tell. I just found out that my sister has it as well so I could talk to her but we never are alone to talk about it. I hope that someone out there will not care that I have it. I wish there was a better chat group for this.
  • Been reading some good reviews and feedback from people who have been using Tyginta and ACV. Has anyone tried them and got results? Would appreciate any feedback and advice please.