HPV Support Group

Human papillomavirus is a diverse group of DNA-based viruses that infect the skin and mucous membranes of humans. More than 100 different human papillomavirus (HPV) types have been characterized. Some HPV types cause benign skin warts, or papillomas, for which the virus family is named. HPVs associated with the development of such "common warts" are transmitted environmentally or by casual skin-to-skin contact.

0 Online
0 Online
  • how many of u have or had itching with the GW? When I had mine they didnt itch at all and I no longer have them ..but now im always itchy but h.ave no visible warts ..idk whats going on but it sucks and I just want to know if anyone else has or had this issue.I have so seen a few random "white head" looking spots very small ..they didnt hurt but Could they b gws also??
  • Sam.mayer

My Story With HPV

just wanted to share my story with HPV and how i beat that annoying virus and i kicked it in the teeth.it all started 5 years back when i got this from my partner. she told me about this after she gave it to me. when i told her that i started noticing bumps on the base of my shaft. it was a horrible moment but yeah i do thank GOD every moment it was only HPV.i started the regular protocol of each...
  • cf448131

ACV

Hello all!!I am wonding if any one has used ACV during day and applied imiquimod at night, if so how were your results? I am trying any and everything. Thank you
  • thewriter

My Treatment Thread

I was diagnosed with genital warts about a month ago. I had uncontrollable itching in my vaginal area, and one day I felt around my vagina only to come across some swollen patches of skin. I don't really know how to describe what my warts look like. But I knew when I saw them that they had to be some STD. I thought they were herpes. The doctor looked and said they didn't look like herpes. I was...
  • errn96

unknown

I was diagnosed 1 year ago. I'm only 20 so I hope I have quite a bit of life left. I as well think this will affect my romantic future. It does suck. You don't know who you can tell. I just found out that my sister has it as well so I could talk to her but we never are alone to talk about it. I hope that someone out there will not care that I have it. I wish there was a better chat group for this.
  • meow2085

Treating Genital Warts..

I'm a 31 year old male and have been fighting GWs actively for the past year. I was prescribed Aldara, it wasn't working well after 8 weeks and it made me pretty sick a couple times. Decided to go all natural and take the ACV route. Twice a day for an hour I placed a ACV soaked cotton ball on them, and boy did they respond. Now I should state that one wart on my penis was massive, about the...
  • Been reading some good reviews and feedback from people who have been using Tyginta and ACV. Has anyone tried them and got results? Would appreciate any feedback and advice please.
  • Hi everyone. My name is Caitie and I am 25 years old, and was diagnosed with high-risk HPV about one month ago. I started this journey a little over a year ago when my Pap test returned abnormal with Low-grade lesions on my cervix. I was told to follow up in one year. A month and a half ago I went back and again my results were abnormal so I was sent to get a colposcopy, which is a biopsy of the...
  • clarisa39

HPV 16, 18, 68 high risk strains

Hi ladies, I am 39 years old. I went 10months ago for my yearly pap smear test. 10 days later i received my results showing that I am HPV positive for high risks strains: HPV TYPES: 16, 18 AND 68.Since I have only had two partners in 20 years and tested HPV- in 2005, I have to assume I contracted this from my current husband. My doctor recommended me to do treatment with CERVUGID Ovules...
  • So I've had HR HPV for the last 7 years. When I was first diagnosed, I was told that it's very common and it should clear on it's own. I waited another year, and when I got my PAP it came back abnormal. I was told to schedule a colposcopy. The results came back as CIN 1 and I was told to wait another 6 months for a follow up. This was an on going process yearly for the next several years....
  • cas123

GW and Relationships

I decided to join this group as I have not told anyone that I am dealing with GW. It has caused so much depression in my life. I have read up on treatments, etc but what I am most concerned with is my romantic future. I want so badly to fall in love and have a family. I am 28 years old and I just feel like no man would ever want to touch me or explore a relationship as I am damaged goods. Since I...
  • rena

test for children with HPV

Hello everyone- I am very suspicious that I may have HPV genital warts. A few years ago after my first baby I had a small growth close to the bikini line which I thought was a skin tag. It grew over the next two years and when I was pregnant again u mentioned I'd like to have it taken off as it just looked ugly. My Doc wasn't concerned said it was a skin tag and to remove after the baby was born...
  • I did some research on this medicine and it seems like it's one of the few homeopathic medicine that is approved by the FDA.Have anyone take it?Thank you so muchhttp://www.viralfree.com/?gclid=CN_H-tiW46QCFZRl7AodBRGu9g
  • deleted_user

Viralfree

Anyone tried this?The ingredients in Viralfree have been shown to:Helps shorten the Time HPV remains in the body Helps Fight and Minimize HPV symptoms Help Minimize the Recurrence of HPV symptoms including Genital Warts Support and Improve the Immune System Function Prevent Cellular Damage With a Powerful Anti-Oxidant Formula
  • hi, i am a 29 year old woman and recently discovered that i have anal/ genital warts--though i've never had anal sex (i know this doesn't matter and it can happen anyway).i've had the strain of HPV that causes cancer since i was 23 years old. it has caused cervical dysplasia, which i've treated, and the HPV sometimes shows up on pap smears and sometimes doesn't, depending on how healthy i am at...