Fibromyalgia Support Group
You're not alone in your pain. Fibromyalgia is a condition that can be difficult to diagnose and manage. If you're trying to cope with pain throughout your body, sleep problems, general fatigue, or other common fibromyalgia symptoms, you're in the right place. The community is here for you to talk about therapies and share your challenges.
sometime
I know most of us with FM have trouble sleeping. I am taking Klonapin. I do sleep for about five hours, but it is not restful sleep. When I wake in the morning I feel as though I've been hit by a truck. I know we all react differently to drugs, but I would be most appreciative if anyone could tell me what they take to get a restful nights sleep. I feel this is really important to be able to cope with this monster. Many thanks
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
So there's a Bigfoot festival going on soon and Hubby is soooo enthused.I've spent so much of my life outdoors. I'm 99% sure their whoops and thumps and such are probably people up to no good tryihng to scare other folisk outta the woods without getting in trouble.Why do I say that?There's moonshiners in my DNA. And people who've lived in the forests since before white folks. If something was out...
-
Fun facts to up your day:The Big Bang wasn't IN space... it was OF space. How does that happen? Well, now you know why I'm NOT a physicist. Cuz I dunno. It just happened. Thena gain a new hypothesis is that our "black energy/matter" is actually waste dumped in our universe from somewhere else's black holes. How and all that? Don't ask. You start getting all "The Matrix" and muttering...

I have used Amitriptyline in the past. I have also used Melatonin which is a homeopathic supplement. Right now, I am using Calms Forte and a product called Mid Nite which are also homeopathic. I seem to do well with the latter so I am sticking with it for the time being. You can find these items at the Vitamin Shoppe. Nothing is a perfect science when it comes to FMS.
Good luck to you and enjoy your weekend.