Fibromyalgia Support Group
You're not alone in your pain. Fibromyalgia is a condition that can be difficult to diagnose and manage. If you're trying to cope with pain throughout your body, sleep problems, general fatigue, or other common fibromyalgia symptoms, you're in the right place. The community is here for you to talk about therapies and share your challenges.

Increasing the amount of fruits and vegetables of each meal can help.
Magnesium, coffee etc. can aide in stimulating a bowel movement.
Can you look up the side effects of neurontin?
Every morning when you wake up take two teaspoons of Benefiber and two tsps of MYlanta mixed in a hot drink,
I see a gastrologist and this is what they suggested and it helps.
Mylanta and Benefiber does not change the flavor of your food,or beverage,
I do need to eat more fruits and vegetables, I know. I like them, but with 3 growing kids in the house, it's hard to keep fruit in the house. But I try. :)
~Debbie
~Debbie :)
Susan