Bullying Support Group

Bullying is the act of intentionally causing harm to others, through verbal harassment, physical assault, or other more subtle methods of coercion such as manipulation. Bullying can be defined in many different ways, but one thing is clear: no one deserves to be bullied. If you or someone you know is coping with bullying, this is the place to share your feelings and get advice.

0 Online
0 Online
  • songstress1

On Bullying

Bullying is a vicious, wrong, and senseless act. Its intention is to cause harm to its victims. Bullies can be persistent, relentless, and have no moral compass. They bear no conscience of the harm which they are causing to others, and it's disgusting, truly. People who are vulnerable and especially likely to be victimized are people with disabilities, myself included. There is no place for...
  • I don't understand how people think that making a hostile work situation will be beneficial at all. I work as a server in a restaraunt. I am new there, and I was already warned that they do not like new people. Why? Who freaking knows. They act like you are stepping on their turf or something. I'll be walking to a table and one will walk by and just say "bitch" in my ear. They all gossip about me...
  • songstress1

Bullying

I am being bullied and it's not pretty. People have been hacking into my Internet accounts (multiple ones, at that), and it is getting ridiculous. I have been reporting all of these incidents, and getting action taken, but I want it to be stopped. It is causing me unnecessary stress.Has anyone else experienced this situation?
  • Hi everyone,My name is Rachel, I'm 16 years old. I have only had an account for 1 day so if I'm doing the wrong thing sorry....I am not entirely sure if anyone will read this but I wanted to tell you my personaly experiance(s) with bullying. I have been bullied my whole entire school life, people might think that is 110% crap but it is true. I am not that girl that gets into fights galore, I am...
  • Cakeasaurus

Harassment

A few days ago, I started receiving threatening messages from someone on a dating app. I didn't know what he looked like but he knew what I looked like. He knew where I worked because he'd seen me there. He threatened to assault me. Threatened to rape me.He kept saying that I was going to get what I deserve. I went to the police but all I had was a username and a first name. They told me they...
  • songstress1

Hello

Hello everyone,I know bullying can be a challenging experience. In my personal opinion, nobody should be bullied for any reason. What gives someone the right to harass you for reasons beyond your control, for example, race, disabilities, etc.? I'm looking forward to giving and receiving support in this group.
  • richb34

Help heal yourself

Hi, i'm a bit of a newbie here, so first of all i'm sorry for over stepping any boundaries for posting herei'm 34 male and the person that picked on me while i was in secondary / high school was a teacher, it seems that it was her modus operandi to pick out the quite kid in any of her new classes and pretty much make their lives a misery.i spoke about this in therapy and we figured that this was...
  • Thank you for making me Stronger. Much stronger.Thank you for making me more compassionate.Thank you for making me an empathetic person.Thank you for bringing out my inner strength that I needed to use to deal with you.Thank you for allowing me to develop inner fortitude in adversity.Thank you for allowing me to realize that I have choices in life -- including the choice to not let you get to...
  • Cakeasaurus

Whisper

There's an app I use called Whisper. Tonight I was seeing a lot of posts about people seeing someone beautiful and wishing they had the courage to talk to them. So I posted that I wished someone would Whisper about how beautiful I am. Someone responded, "Try losing weight", and then proceeded to comment on all the replies, saying I'm ugly and basically a loser.I don't know why this person is...
  • cavyqueen

Gaslighting?

Hi. So I have Bipolar Depression and in the past I've had mania (of course), experienced with my (now ex) partner and I. Recently I broke up with him. Before this, many times, I have tried to get out of the relationship with him. But he would constantly tell me that I was just experiencing mania, even during times I wasn't. He is now doing it again, and I know I'm not experiencing mania, I know...
  • Hi everyone,I am coping with a health-related disability, and I get severely bullied because of it. It doesn't appear senseful to me, that I would get criticized for health issues which I am not at fault for. People try to make me feel as though something is wrong with me.Does anyone find themselves in a similar situation?Thanks.
  • Hello I was bullied terrible back in 1971 I was 11 yrs old when It all started. I was in the 6th grade. Up till then I didn't know what bulling was about since I was was never picked on prior to that. I went to school with the same kids since 3rd grade. when I move to that town in 1967 and was in the 3rd grade 7yrs old. It didn't start till I went into the 6th grade 1971 I was 11yrs old and for...
  • I was bullied in my first job outside of work. While this happened more than a decade ago I am still angry about it. My anger is specifically directed at my boss. He was told on at least 4 different occasions of the bullying but never did anything about it. At no moment did he ever seem to care about what I was put through and was more concerned with protecting company interests. The fact that he...
  • A couple of people in my music class are being extremely mean to me and I'm trying not to let them bother me, but when I talk to my parents about the situation they tell me that it's my fault that people are mean to me and I need to not "isolate" myself from my peers. I have no one else to talk to about this situation. I've been nothing but nice and respectful to my peers, yet they are horribly...
  • I can't believe that I have to write about this but I have been bullied by my 2 elder siblings for my life. Growing up with alcoholic parents created a very toxic environment and unfortunately, I was selected as the target. Several years have passed (I am now 48) and despite my numerous attempts to try to have a decent and respectful relationship with my 2 siblings, this is not happening. They...