Bullying Support Group

Bullying is the act of intentionally causing harm to others, through verbal harassment, physical assault, or other more subtle methods of coercion such as manipulation. Bullying can be defined in many different ways, but one thing is clear: no one deserves to be bullied. If you or someone you know is coping with bullying, this is the place to share your feelings and get advice.

0 Online
  • sunset

Inspiration Quote

I read this quote by Trent Shelton the other day and absoultely feel in love with it and have been thinking about it pretty much everyday since then. "Don't let someone who did you wrong make you think there's something wrong with you.  Don't devalue yourself because they didn't value you.  Know your worth even if they don't."This is strong!  Gets me through the day!!!
  • SarahLu

Rumors are bullying too

I'm a senior in high school and I've had rumors spread about me for about a year now by people I used to call my best friends. Everyone believes them bc I have different religious views than everyone in my town and I'm bisexual which is very frowned upon. People I don't even know will turn the other way to avoid me. I can't ever make new friends bc they've either already heard the rumors or are...
  • sunset

Long Term Effects of Bullying

Hi - How is it still possible that I am still dealing from time to time with what happened to me 40 years ago?  More and more now since I have hit my mid forty's I have been struggling with thoughts of what I endured when I was a child.  They can be haunting, upsetting, emotional crying breakouts, etc.  I have vivid memories of snap shots in my head like a director trying to make a movie and...
  • SunnyDee

I don't know if my roommates are bullying me

Hi. I am living in a roommate situation with my friend and his gf. I feel like they are always on my case about things, mainly cleaning up around the house. Meanwhile, they leave a mess all the time. When they ask me to clean something, I always do, as soon as I can. More and more, they get me to clean things, particularly in the washroom. It's gotten to the point where I have to wipe the toilet...
  • See_Fannie_Run

I was a bullying victim, turned it into my passion

Hello, my name is Stefanie and I'm a master's student at the University of Hartford. Personally, I was a victim of workplace bullying 2 years ago and I've turned my experience into a passion to help other's who have had this traumatic experience. I'm currently conducting research regarding workplace bullying and I'm looking for participants to take my online survey concerning their personal...
  • ihatelife

Bullied for 5+ years (as of now)

I'm sick of this.Short, stupid, idiot, retard, no one cares, 4 eyes.It's been done by family, friends, you name it, they've probably done itMy parents don't care. They've called me idiot, stupid, yelled at me for not understanding something. Who cares, it's only our son. Our firstborn.(not saying when if you were born first that you are more/less special, don't take it that way)His little brother...
  • HeartFaith

Bullied for a medical condition?

Has anyone here been bullied for a health-related condition, or a disability?I have been the victim of many harassing comments and hacking incidents this year.
  • HeartFaith

Online Harassment

Hello,Has anyone been verbally harassed online?Also, has anyone had any of their accounts hacked into, or any changes made within their accounts?
  • Sisiwowtwo

Help

My little brother is being bullied...How can i help him?I already tryed to talk to a teacher and he said my brother has to learn how to protect his self
  • bullytheBullies

hello

Hi, I'm new to this group.  Saw 1 online.  How do I talk to you?
  • HeartFaith

New to the group

Hello everyone,I am a new member, looking to give and receive support in terms of bullying. I have experienced verbal harassment and am looking to heal from this.
  • Maxi779

Bullied by certain family members

Hi all,I have this cousin(he's 24 and I'm 27) and the last two times I've been to his house he has been ignoring me and his mom has also been indifferent to me.4 weeks ago I went to his house, he was saying to my sister: "at uni, women fancy women fancy men, and some of theese women fancy me".He also said "I want to but a car and will do this and that after his masters. He was also talking about...
  • huggs92

Bullying at Work- Just a rant

I don't understand how people think that making a hostile work situation will be beneficial at all. I work as a server in a restaraunt. I am new there, and I was already warned that they do not like new people. Why? Who freaking knows. They act like you are stepping on their turf or something. I'll be walking to a table and one will walk by and just say "bitch" in my ear. They all gossip about me...
  • thislifesgood

Sometimes I feel all alone.

I'm dealing with an adult bully (teacher/coach) in a position of authority, who has targeted both my high school age children and even myself. The school is protecting him (even though other kids and families have had similar experiences) and I feel like there is nothing I can do. I have had meetings with school administrators, sent letters to the school district, and still nothing is done. This...
  • dwmadmommy

Parents Can Be Bullied Too.

Hi everyone I am a mother of five beautiful children that I love dearly with all my heart.  I had my first child when I was 16 and even though I agree that is way to young to become a mom it happened and, I wouldnt change it for anything in this world.  Well with being a young parent comes the part where everyone knows how to do everything better than you just because of your age. What they...