Bullying Support Group

Bullying is the act of intentionally causing harm to others, through verbal harassment, physical assault, or other more subtle methods of coercion such as manipulation. Bullying can be defined in many different ways, but one thing is clear: no one deserves to be bullied. If you or someone you know is coping with bullying, this is the place to share your feelings and get advice.

0 Online
  • Novembergirl1950

Harassment and Bullying

About a month ago, a neighbor that lives in my apartment community has started pounding on my front door all hours of the night. It's random.  Now, we are talking about pounding, not just politely knocking. Most of it occurs around 3:30 am.  I have been to the property manager and they will do nothing, I have called the police and they will do nothing as they are calling it simple harassment....
  • shannafarren

School

I went back to school last week and the first two days I got told to kill myself 3 times. See it was easier then not go in my head over the summer cause they weren't saying it to my face but now that they do it hurts, I've been in the hospital twice for trying to kms
  • Anabellesk

Bullying effects in my life

Since I was a little kid I was often bullied because of my appearance, since early childhood to highschool. It was so bad even a teacher rallied my classmates to bully me more, sent me out of the class and told them shit about me. Highschool was total hell. Also.. I'm adopted so I always knew my family didn't love me that much, except my mom, but she has her own problems so I can't confide in...
  • mattcccc

Everyone in my life bullies me

I've been bullied for the past 6 years now and it's gotten worse as I've aged. I'm bisexual and my family thinks I'm gay. My brother will call me a "fag" and he always tells me "no one lies you" "͏y͏o͏u have no friends." My parents say it's my fault I'm depressed. My friends hate me and I have no one else to go to. They've all told me they don't like me and they've all ditched me numerous...
  • SunnyDee

I don't know if my roommates are bullying me

Hi. I am living in a roommate situation with my friend and his gf. I feel like they are always on my case about things, mainly cleaning up around the house. Meanwhile, they leave a mess all the time. When they ask me to clean something, I always do, as soon as I can. More and more, they get me to clean things, particularly in the washroom. It's gotten to the point where I have to wipe the toilet...
  • marc121

Never forget who you are

People need to be encouraged. People need to be reminded of how wonderful they are. People need to be believed in – told they are brave, and smart, and capable of accomplishing all the dreams they dream – and more. Remind each other of this.
  • elexius.york

the solar system bully system

6:05 pm june 20 2017I cut again and i noticed something in movies the nerd steps up and wins or gets the girl fake fake fake life works like the solar system popular girls the sun and people like me the moon every body orbits them and we use their light to help us be seen but we are underestimated only one group came to the moon to help us they keep trying but it's not happening really we have a...
  • Bella919

Sad about bullying

I'm Bella and I've been bullied before and I need same one to talk about it please help
  • 14pregnant

One Punch Changed My Life Forever

Hello, I am a victim of bullying and I just wanted to share my story. I was friends with this girl for a while and then found out she was bullying my best friend. I tried to stand up for my best friend and asked this girl to stop. She said "I'm sorry, but I can't do that". I didn't know what else to do so I told a teacher. He said he was too busy and to talk to the school counsellor. The...
  • sunset

Long Term Effects of Bullying

Hi - How is it still possible that I am still dealing from time to time with what happened to me 40 years ago?  More and more now since I have hit my mid forty's I have been struggling with thoughts of what I endured when I was a child.  They can be haunting, upsetting, emotional crying breakouts, etc.  I have vivid memories of snap shots in my head like a director trying to make a movie and...
  • withabrokenwing

Social Media Martyr

I was bullied everywhere, by everyone. I am much older, now. And, I can honestly tell you, it is hell on earth. But, it is truly what people hate about themselves, that make them attack you. Hold on. It will get better. And, when you gain wisdom as you get older you will learn to accept and love, every little part of you. You are wonderful and worthy of love. All the little things, that makes you...
  • ihatelife

Bullied for 5+ years (as of now)

I'm sick of this.Short, stupid, idiot, retard, no one cares, 4 eyes.It's been done by family, friends, you name it, they've probably done itMy parents don't care. They've called me idiot, stupid, yelled at me for not understanding something. Who cares, it's only our son. Our firstborn.(not saying when if you were born first that you are more/less special, don't take it that way)His little brother...
  • SarahLu

Rumors are bullying too

I'm a senior in high school and I've had rumors spread about me for about a year now by people I used to call my best friends. Everyone believes them bc I have different religious views than everyone in my town and I'm bisexual which is very frowned upon. People I don't even know will turn the other way to avoid me. I can't ever make new friends bc they've either already heard the rumors or are...
  • sunset

Inspiration Quote

I read this quote by Trent Shelton the other day and absoultely feel in love with it and have been thinking about it pretty much everyday since then. "Don't let someone who did you wrong make you think there's something wrong with you.  Don't devalue yourself because they didn't value you.  Know your worth even if they don't."This is strong!  Gets me through the day!!!
  • See_Fannie_Run

I was a bullying victim, turned it into my passion

Hello, my name is Stefanie and I'm a master's student at the University of Hartford. Personally, I was a victim of workplace bullying 2 years ago and I've turned my experience into a passion to help other's who have had this traumatic experience. I'm currently conducting research regarding workplace bullying and I'm looking for participants to take my online survey concerning their personal...