Bipolar Disorder - Teen Support Group

This community is dedicated to teenagers struggling with bipolar disorder. Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. Talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, and learn from others' experiences

0 Online
  • livingly

Curious

Hi guys I’m exprencing some things and I wanted to you know if you guys expirence some of these things with bi polar disorder. I’ve been having frequent changing religious beliefs and opinions. I also go through periods of high self esteem and low self esteem. I also remeber going through periods where I’d be sad for a few days then happy for a few days. I can also recall times where I’ve...
  • fireandrain

Looking for a friend

I'm in high school & im struggling with my bipolar. It runs in my dads side of the family but my dad just got out of prison and i don't connect with him at all. Neither of my parents really help when it comes to feeling better about it. None of my friends now understand anyways. I just want a friend close to my age who understands. 
  • knorloff

depressed

Bad news guys, I think I might be starting to get depressed again.  I have been really really sad and angry about random things all of the time and I can't concentrate in class, and I get thoughts about harming myself.  I know if I tell my parents, they will make me go to the doctor, and if I test positive, Mom will have to go to therapy more often.  My therapist is awful.  She is like a...
  • hannah.bannah

yikes

I'm really hypersexual right now and want to make really bad choices.
  • kary.aa

Just why

I tried so hard and nothing works. I just dont understand why some people have to work so hard for something while others get in a wink. I am just so sick of betrayal, abuse and the freaking fact that Im not good enough. SO SICK OF IT
  • Bubble

For anyone willing to listen

Hi, my name is Amber. I'm 15 and new to this group. I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder when I was just a kid (somewhere aroud 6 I, think), and have recently been dealing with my family's stigma towards my illness. I relized that i've never have actually met someone with else with "it", and I would like to meet someone that I can relate to.
  • Abigmess

Please help me out

Hello, I'm new to all this support groups and I'm not even sure if I am bipolar. So if someone could please talk to me and help with this. 
  • Mini_moonchild

Relationship help

Hi I'm new I've joined this group because my boyfriend for over a year and I have problems. Mostly due to him being bipolar, I sort of understand and know how bipolar works but if someone can just help me understand it more that would be great!~mini
  • mya.133

Atheist

I'm an Atheist , I'm also depressed , stop saying you're praying for me , I don't need prayers I need help and obviously God isn't the answer 
  • iamece

life...

I feel like I need someone to talk to... like everything or at least be friends...idk..I feel so tired from life 
  • deleted_user

Why do i keep fucking everything up??

Okey so lately i've been getting alot worse, and i keep fucking everything up! And when I'm thinking, I feel like it's not my thoughts, because the thoughts that i get are sometimes so horrible, I know that I'm not the one thinking. It's like someone else is inside my head, fucking with me. I keep thinking things that i know isn't true, and it's so exhausting to never get a break from all of...
  • szg

Looking for people to talk to

Hello, my name is Sarah. I'm about to turn 17. I've been diagnosed with bipolar and anxiety for a little over a year now. Lately I've been isolating a lot from the few friends I have. I always feel like I will care more about everyone than they will care about me and I feel greatly misunderstood. If anyone is willing to talk to me it'd be very nice to chat with someone who gets it. Also I adore...
  • iamece

Friend?

Okay..so I am new to here, but recently I have a thing stuck on my mind. That is, a girl (let's call her A) and another girl (let's call her B) in my class have some weird conversation. A was hit on the roof to B cuz B told me and other friends that when we go to graduation trip we can't sleep together cuz she needs to sleep w/A. So mte and my other friends said sure and then A was mad af that...
  • bipolarbear1101

Med changes

Anyone dealing with med changes? Any advice? It's extremely hard for me to realize my emotions are all chemical and they are just withdrawals from the medication!
  • i_made_it

ugh.

Does anyone else have trouple trying to explain to people how they are feeling, or like what is going through their head without going in circles?