Anxiety Support Group
Anxiety is a physical condition marked by intense and persistent feelings of distress, fear, angst or dread. General anxiety caused by routine day-to-day stresses usually passes quickly and is experienced by almost everyone at one time or another. However, such feelings that linger over time and are very difficult to cope with, and which lack a clear cause, may indicate...
I have to go through old photos that I recently got from my youngest brother. I have hesitated to start because I will get obsessed and I will be saying "how cute" and taking pics of pics and sending them to people. I guess I got my love of taking pics from my Mom. My brothers never got into taking pics. My cousin wants to see if I have any pics of my Aunt when she was younger for the Memorial Service. I have a few that I took but I am hoping that my Mom took more, like at holidays. Anyway, I will be embarking on this journey.
-
My emotions have been bottled up all week and I haven't felt good as a result. My Aunt passed away on Monday morning. I saw her on Sunday. I knew it wouldn't be long. I called the nursing home on Monday morning to tell them to get a message to her but I was told that they had already called the funeral home. I asked if she passed away and the nurse said yes, I thought you knew. I...
-
My husband Gareth yesterday said that he was looking for a one bedroom flat. SO I SAID to him dont you love me anymore and then he said no> a little later he slipped in the shower and we had to go up and rescue him all he has done is hurt his ankleandi toes. A later on he gave me a hug and said he did love me. I dont know what to do or what to think. I know he is texting another...
but then my 5 sisters get to looking through their boxes of photos and the nostalgia hits. is that a body of skills we should let go of so casually?
sigh. . . now i'm singing along with bobby
"the times are always a-cha-a-a-anging."
off-topic?
my sisters and i have a text stream we call, "the sister stream." it sure gets graphic when one of the sisters pulls out her old photo boxes.
enjoy your walk down memory lane. how 'bout an old classic to add to the nostalgia. the juke box in my head overplays it every time my sisters pull out their boxes of old photos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fduZDYKFl04&list=RDfduZDYKFl04&start_radio=1