Anxiety Support Group
Anxiety is a physical condition marked by intense and persistent feelings of distress, fear, angst or dread. General anxiety caused by routine day-to-day stresses usually passes quickly and is experienced by almost everyone at one time or another. However, such feelings that linger over time and are very difficult to cope with, and which lack a clear cause, may indicate...

got up today been still worried about future events but learned last night these are just thoughts so I’m trying to stay in the present thoughts of what if and so on still there but at least I am Recognizing them today I’m worried I have to go to the DMV tomorrow to get my daughters driving permit so I am worrying I have to get insurance driving lessons for her and so on and nothing but negitive thought how to pay for class how to put her on my insurance etc... negative negative thought I will try to cope with thoughts. Through the day these thoughts paralyze man
-
I was listening to George Birge radio on Pandora in my car yesterday. It sounded good but the lyrics are so limited with country music. I just couldn't hear another song about whiskey. Now I'm listening to Tori Amos. She is my female Elton John. I love their lyrics!
-
When i was in the ER February 16th 2025, i was being admitted to ICU where i was for 3 weeks, then had to relearn to walk for 3 weeks in another hospital rehab floor, the nurse told me something that made me feel for over 18 months now that i was finally *safe*. She told me that the guy who raped and beat me 21 years ago now almost 20 years at that time, was in prison as of a month before that...

Gentle empathy, Magic. You are not alone in the phenom. Writing out my worries helps me calm the worry loops, allot. Hope it helped you, too.
In doing this, you'll see the pattern of thought and be able to add the positive for what you want.
A car accident is multiple details all combined under a single factor 'car'.
However, 'driving', is it's own complete factor.
Just between these two words, there are many feelings that I have. Without the added second word.
This process will give you a chance to explore the positive experiences to add to the full picture in helping to heal the balance to a better level.
Best wishes.
Keep writing it out.
A teenager getting a driver's license is a great example of settling such conflict. There is, in fact, much to worry about, but it is also a joyful milestone in a family's life. Honest and open venting and sorting of the worries helps me address the hard parts far enough that I can appreciate the milestone.