Weight loss buddies Community Group

Come find a buddy! Are you trying to lose 30 pounds or more? Or trying to start a healthy lifestyle? All teens 13-19 are welcome to find a buddy in this weight loss journey.

0 Online
  • Leemer

Me...

Hey, I'm 14, 5'9" and weigh about 200. I really want to weigh around 160-175. I would like to TRY a weight loss buddy. 
  • faiths13

weight loss buddy

i am 13 ,200 lbs and 5'7" im looking for someone to talk to so we can challenge ourselves and loose weight together i just really need a friend because im tired of being judged by the way i look. :)
  • Cetuba2012

Weight loss

I just joined this group because the description fit me perfectly, I'm a 14 year old girl and I'm trying to loose around 40-50 to be happier and improve my self esteem.
  • HannahS222

Weight loss buddy

hey I'm 14 and female I weight around 160 pounds I'm looking for a weight loss buddy let me know if you're interested 
  • mindbodynsoul22

30 more lbs goal!!!

need a weight loss body asap 
  • sistamista

diet buddy?????

Hey guys :) I'm new here and I'm looking for a diet buddy (aka someone who wants to be my friend too)
  • Leo32602012

Weight loss buddy?

Hi im a 14 year old boy, 5 foot and 4 inches, im 170 pounds, im hoping to lose about 59 pounds, i would like to try a weight loss buddy
  • molivia717

Need someone to keep me accountable!

Hello friends! I'm a 16 year old girl, not clinically "overweight" or anything but definitely above my body's own ideal weight. I am 5'10" and probably somewhere around 165 lbs, and I would love to stop binge eating and get my self- confidence back. I used to be too skinny, but after I got healthy, I began binging and can't stop. I would like to start getting back into a normal and healthy...
  • arocketts

Wanna lose weight with support

Hi I'm 14 5'5 and i weigh 159 lbs. I wanna lose 40-50 lbs and I feel like if i have a friend with me i can lose it fast and stay away from junk food. Please message me if your in the same situation.
  • Brenda1970

Hello

Hello im new here...i need friends
  • pabbott

Weight loss buddy

I'm trying to lose 50 pounds! I need a weight loss buddy! anyone interested? 
  • Weight loss pills is uses for fast weight loss and there are too many different ways to lose weight fast including weight loss drugs, weight loss supplement and weight loss pills.However, finding the best weight loss pills is quiet difficult so here are some most popular and best weight loss pills for women that actually work fast.Garcinia Cambogia (GC) Garcinia cambogia is counted in must known...
  • watchmego1999

Weight Loss Buddy ( Or Buddies )

Hello, I am 17 and really want to lose some wieght about 60 pounds total. I need to lose as much as possible before July 8th aka my wedding date. I'm doing... ok on my own but I would reeeally love a buddy for some extra motivation. If you're interested let me know @ watchmego1999@gmail.com Thanks for the consideration!