TeenDS: Stress and Depression Support Group

A community for teens to share tactics for dealing with times when you feel as if you have no time, lots of pressure and that world is coming down on you hard. Stress and depression should not be overlooked, talk with others going through the same fight as you.

0 Online
  • rylie1881

everyone Hates Me

I don't know why everyone hates me...i'm funny. i'm real, i'm niceish, and i am a pretty chill person...if you tell me a secret, i will keep it. I am a trust worthy person. But still everyone hates me.
  • Lyric.

I need you, you need me

Hi, my name is Lyric. I suffer from depression i have no one to talk to and things just keep getting worser and woser. I feel like we all need to be here for eachother. It would really help me and you out. If anyone wants to vent to me while i vent to them yo xan contact me at (313)246-7659. Im 15 years old.
  • girlinneed

Help

i need to talk. I'm stressed because it's like people find any excuse to turn on me. I was going to a friends house. But it would take me a while to get there and I still had to get ready. I said okay I gotta get ready text the others to come along. So then they refused to come and got mad at me since I didn't invite them myself. Even though it's not my house and it would be weird if me to invite...
  • Dplayer

I dont understand

I don`t understand ... im 15 years old , interesting , funny , with sense of humor , smart (but not a nerd) ,sports guy and nice but yet i feel like nobody cares about me.Almost every time that some one texts or call me its when they need something and not for like "hey wanna go sometime somewhere" Nop. Almost never . I just wanna know why??.. In my entire life i have been a good guy if someone...
  • wordgirl26

Stressed

I started cutting this school year to help me relieve stress and I resent the fact that I did not hate it. Does anyone have any healthy alternatives? Its hard for me to talk to my family about it because I feel like happiness is the only emotion I am allowed to express around them
  • i hide behind the quite lies. The ones that you tell so that you don’t have to yell. You see, they don’t understand so you just pretend to be in a fairyland. A land of hope and a land of children skipping rope. You smell the sweet tea while you sit under a silk tree, thinking “man oh man i just wish i could be free.” The sky is bright blue and you’ve fallen in love with the view,...
  • costello

Cutting

I've got to the point where I dont want to do anything but hurt myself. I just cant deal with the empty feeling inside any more and haave end up hurting myself because of it. I dont know what to do.
  • deleted_user

failed suicide attempt, feeling like a failure

Hi, so I am a second year university student currently taking civ eng. last semester I struggled a lot with depression, probably should have been admitted to hospital a few times but i wasnt. I ended up getting help from a friend who is a part of a support group at my school. anyways end of september this year i attempted suicide, only reason it didnt go all the way was because the knife i used...
  • josefk

self-harm

looking for others who self-harm..whether it be cutting, burning, biting or anything else.i need people to talk to about this.
  • deleted_user

Has anyone disowned their mother.

I recently disowned my mother for lying right to my face and after 10 years of on and off-going in jail I got tired of her lies, but I still think of her because shes my mother. I love her as my mother but I hate who she has become. When I was about 7 or 8 I had a brother name joseph and I still think about him, my grandmother and grandfather were told not to let my mother around my brother , my...
  • misanthrope112

People dont understand

I became severely depressed about a year and a half ago. I started cutting myself and soon my siblings found out. Due to certain circumstances I had to tell my mother about the fact that I cut. It bothers me that no one in my family sees this as a big deal. My dad is extremely optimistic and he would say things like you will be alright. you are alright. Your mom and psychiatrist has made a big...
  • alexjunii

What should I do?

I am 27 years old single girl. I am going through a very tough time in my life. I ruined my own life. I have always been in desperate need of attention from my family. I wish I were not born in this family or my parents would have raised me like other parents.. My desperation took me on the wrong path. I have always had a very distant relationship with my siblings and parents. My parents and...
  • deleted_user

My boyfriend is blackmailing me, help ):

Please someone help me ): I dated this guy for some time, and about a month ago i broke up with him because he was too controling and jealous. After that, he kept calling me and texting me every day, begging me to go back to him. Yesterday he called me and said he had a video of me masturbating (which is true) and said he would spread the video in some website, he doesnt want anything from me,...
  • alexjunii

i want him back badly.

I am 27 years old single girl. I am going through a very tough time in my life. I ruined my own life. I have always been in desperate need of attention from my family. I wish I were not born in this family or my parents would have raised me like other parents.. My desperation took me on the wrong path. I have always had a very distant relationship with my siblings and parents. My parents and...
  • shayshayla

what do i do..

there's this guy and he's like my best and only real friend.. he got another friend that's a girl and i dont know if they're dating but they've had sex. since they did that he has barely talked to me and i dont know what to do because he's the only one that understands and cares enough to see if i'm okay..