Pregnancy Support Group
Welcome to the waiting room for anticipating moms and dads. Whether you're expecting your first or a new little brother or sister, meet other parents in this community who are also looking forward to a new addition to the family.
deleted_user
Hi Ladies,
Any advice on how to stay sane would be appreciated. I am over due and I have tried everything! Acupressure, Acupuncture, nipple stimulation, walking, orgasm and homeopatic treatments. I'm still not in labour and my midwife starting to toss around the possibility of medical induction which I had last time and absolutely don't want this time. Any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Any advice on how to stay sane would be appreciated. I am over due and I have tried everything! Acupressure, Acupuncture, nipple stimulation, walking, orgasm and homeopatic treatments. I'm still not in labour and my midwife starting to toss around the possibility of medical induction which I had last time and absolutely don't want this time. Any ideas or advice would be greatly appreciated!
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
This isn't really bipolar related but there is never anyone on the parenting groups, this is the most active group I've been in.My 6yr old son has really bad seasonal allergies and they're in full force right now. He gets a terrible cough; he coughs all day and all night, making it hard for him to sleep, and his nose runs.I've tried every allergy medicine, OTC and RX, and none of them affect his...
-
Is anyone here allergic to Sulfa that is currently taking Diamox? I have been diagnosed with IH now for almost 2 years. I am allergic to Sulfa drugs meaning that my throat will swell up so my Neurologist put me on Topamax. I was suffering from major loud whoosing noises and the topamax helped that but everyday I still hear those mainly between 6 - 12 pm. I am at my wits end and have not went...
good luck. i had to be induced too.