Pregnancy Support Group
Welcome to the waiting room for anticipating moms and dads. Whether you're expecting your first or a new little brother or sister, meet other parents in this community who are also looking forward to a new addition to the family.
janea
Hi guys, I am sorry about the blank post I seem to be having problems with my phone. I am young pregnant, I also have an ovarian cyst I would like to know if anyone has had a pregnancy with a cyst and if you had any complications? This is my first pregnancy I am calm as can be I haven't visited my doctor as yet my app is next week. Thank you in advance for any advice given
deleted_user
Yes, I had one with one of my children. They checked it a few weeks later and it was gone. Hopefully the same will be for you. Good Luck!!! :)
janea
Thank you! And its a relief to hear of someone's experience I will continue with the faith and God will do the rest thanks again.
deleted_user
I have a small one on my left ovary and I am now almost 9 weeks pregnant. My doctor said it will go away on its own and not cause any issues. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
deleted_user
I had one at the beginning of this pregnancy that I was unaware of. It burst on it's own when I was 4.5 weeks pregnant & caused no problems to the baby only some severe pains to myself. They did a u/s to verify where the pain was coming from & that's how I found out I even had an ovarian cyst. I'm currently 22.5 weeks pregnant & all is well. :)
janea
Thank u all for all the responses it nice to hear put my fears at rest thanks again
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Is anyone here allergic to Sulfa that is currently taking Diamox? I have been diagnosed with IH now for almost 2 years. I am allergic to Sulfa drugs meaning that my throat will swell up so my Neurologist put me on Topamax. I was suffering from major loud whoosing noises and the topamax helped that but everyday I still hear those mainly between 6 - 12 pm. I am at my wits end and have not went...
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...