Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Support Group
Find support with others who have gone through a traumatic experience. Whether you have chronic or acute PTSD, we are here for you.
lllovelyrecovery
Hi. I'm new here and I'd just like to introduce myself.
I'm in college and my favorite drink is blueberry coffee. I'm diagnosed with a few different anxiety disorders, PTSD being the agreed upon diagnosis from many doctors. It stems from abuse from my childhood, and got worse after I was raped in high school.
I don't know if that's too much information...... but thanks for reading, and add me as a friend so I can have some people to talk to, please? I swear I'm friendly. I'd like to get to know you and your story.
I'm in college and my favorite drink is blueberry coffee. I'm diagnosed with a few different anxiety disorders, PTSD being the agreed upon diagnosis from many doctors. It stems from abuse from my childhood, and got worse after I was raped in high school.
I don't know if that's too much information...... but thanks for reading, and add me as a friend so I can have some people to talk to, please? I swear I'm friendly. I'd like to get to know you and your story.
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
When i was in the ER February 16th 2025, i was being admitted to ICU where i was for 3 weeks, then had to relearn to walk for 3 weeks in another hospital rehab floor, the nurse told me something that made me feel for over 18 months now that i was finally *safe*. She told me that the guy who raped and beat me 21 years ago now almost 20 years at that time, was in prison as of a month before that...
-
Sometimes, I think I have ODD. I can be oppositional. It seems that the only times that I feel like cleaning are when I should be doing something else or I have to go somewhere. Well, not everytime but most of the time. Yesterday, I was supposed to be doing online training for work but instead, I decided to work on my kitchen table. Most of the time, I don't know where to start and give...

I check it every day, even though I don't post much lately.
Your secondary indecent very likely compounded the first. Not unusual or too much.
There is also a journal for your use that you can write to help sort or just vent. the journal can be set at whatever privacy you wish, but the feed back does help.
Hi I'm Jewells.
Welcome.
Welcome to the forum. Healing happens. Hope it happens to you.
keep breathing
Being in college alone can be overwhelming, so you certainly have a full plate, with the anxiety issues as well.
Your post is absolutely fine. You need a place to open up, vent, and scream if you need to. Well this is the place.
I am glad you found us. You'll soon see that your not alone, and that we understand.
Oh, and I just have to ask about blueberry coffee? Never heard of it, but I love my coffee, and imagine this is a flavored creamer? Yum, I'd sure try it.
Hang in there!
~Cindy =)
You've found a truly wonderful group who support each other in truly exceptional ways ... because we all share this awful weight in common :-)
Now .... in my very humble opinion ... coffee is perfect just the way it is, and shouldn't be tainted by flavoring (LOL !).
But I'm glad you love your blueberry coffee as much as I love my old-fashioned, straight-up, Coffee coffee :-)
I wish you peace, health, and strength.
I am here a lot b/c I am new to PTSD---I did a great job repressing and it popped up about a year ago. I had a physical trauma in 2011 and the "simple" PTSD from that unlocked the rest. So you aren't alone in having what I'll call "layers" to deal with.
Vent, cry, whatever it needs. Healing is work, so is college, but both are worth it IMO.:-)