Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Support Group
This community is a place where members can discuss current events and weigh in on what's going on in the world.
wisconsinteacher
Question for everyone. Do other people in your family or extended family also have MS or are you the only one? When people found out I had MS, one of the first questions asked was if other people in my family had it. They looked concerned when I said no one else in my family did. People probably think they are safe from diagnosis if it doesn't run in the family.
Also, I wondered if not MS, just other auto-immune disorders are common in your family? My dad had a number of allergies that were quite severe at times. Thanks!
Take care.
Also, I wondered if not MS, just other auto-immune disorders are common in your family? My dad had a number of allergies that were quite severe at times. Thanks!
Take care.
deleted_user
I'm the first : (
deleted_user
I have Primary Progressive and there is no history of ms in my family.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...