Menopause Support Group
Menopause is the physiological cessation of menstrual cycles associated with advancing age. It normally occurs in women between the ages of 45 and 55, when the body begins to slow and stop the production of eggs, estrogen and progesterone production decreases, and menstruation diminishes, eventually stopping altogether.
bmason
Is anyone using Maca? I know there was a topic on here before about it; so I was wondering the people who tried it, how is it working for them?
hotmom1
Read the thread right below this on on depression.
bmason
thanks!
amelah
I tried it, but it gave me a headache and I felt like I was on a dextrim-high :(
deleted_user
I was one of those, who soy and black cohosh did nothing for, then i found maca and it was a literal life saver for me..those who are sensitive to the effects of it need to approach with caution ..so far for me..i have not had any negative side effects..but i do titer off 1 day per week of use..if i use it straight for 2 weeks, then i dont use it for 2 days sometimes even 3...depending on my energy level and state of mind..i know some who use it every other day with good results
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...