Fibromyalgia Support Group

You're not alone in your pain. Fibromyalgia is a condition that can be difficult to diagnose and manage. If you're trying to cope with pain throughout your body, sleep problems, general fatigue, or other common fibromyalgia symptoms, you're in the right place. The community is here for you to talk about therapies and share your challenges.

0 Online

ON STRIKE & FORMING A UNION

Good Morning,

January 12, 2010. Work Harder Day = What! are they kidding me?
I am going on STRIKE!!!

I refuse to work any harder than I already am!!! Dragging my sorry as- from one room to another is work enough!
Some days, like MOST, growing body cells, to replace the ones that fluff off my skin, is an effort!

WORK HARDER DAY??? I am hereby forming a Union.

WHO IS WITH ME?..........

...WHAT DO WE WANT?................ A MASSAGE AND FEEL GOOD!!!!.......
......WHEN DO WE WANT IT??//////////////NOW

--------------------on another note............
I feel better than yesterday, and have decided that I am going to feel just peachy keen in an hour or so.

----------------------
One year, a husband decided to buy his mother-in-law a cemetery plot as a Christmas gift...
The next year, he didn't buy her a gift.
When she asked him why, he replied,
"Well, you still haven't used the gift I bought you last year!"

And that's how the fight started...
--------------------------
Part II of Things to Make you Smile (with a little poetic license)

20.. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.

21.. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.

22..Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!

23..They call it FIBRO because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.

24.. He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless DEAD.

25.. A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three Thousand times the memory.

26.. Ham and eggs...a day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.

27.. The trouble with life is there's no background music.

28..I smile because I don't know what the hell is going on.

I hope you find 100 reasons to smile today

Replies

Wonderbaby
Wonderbaby

Morning Sunshine!

LOL...I love the joke lines!! But for me, I'm always singing some sort of tune...so I can't say my life or those around me don't have background music.

And I've pulled # 28 many times over. I should have been a dog as there are times that I am just clueless to what is going on around me.

Well today is a big day for us here. It's Kindergarten round up. We visited the pediatrician yesterday and we're off to the dentist this afternoon (can't register w/ out this stuff). I have yet to figure out why they need "dental records"...maybe that's best left for my imagination.

But tonight is the big night. We enroll our Babycakes. Sniff sniff...My Mr Andypants is turning into a big mr andypants now. What I thought was really cool is that this is the first year that they are offering a charter school that is designed for kids K-5. This is a school designed to revolve around Math and Science. Now....this could be right up his alley. But I need to find out if they 'offer' it to kids with Autism. He's still working on his coping skills. And I'm so impressed with how far he has come in less than a year. Needless to say I'm a proud momma today.

But I'm off now...gotta go make some breakfast and hem a pair of pants before we go.

Hope everyone has a great day! And D....sign me up for this union!
Does our union fees cover the cost of in home maid service?
deleted_user
deleted_user

Well, I for one can see the benefit of the occasion. I plan on working harder at sleeping more. lol! :}
CajunTiger
CajunTiger

Good morning, D and everyone!!

Ooooo, Work Harder Day.....hmmm, I like Schnarle's approach....can we work harder at doing less?? LOL Otherwise, I too will join your union, D....a massage sounds wonderful, as I have yet to enjoy that experience!

Today is more housework day...for the life of me, I can't seem to catch up. When I do, then I'm too tired to keep it that way...the dust bunnies are repopulating again!

LOVE LOVE LOVE #26!! And so true of life...what is a momentary thing for one person can be earth shattering for another...

Wonder, give Mr. Pants a high-five for us for being such a big boy and starting K....And a hug for you, cuz I know how hard those first few days are!

D, glad you are feeling better...ignore the calendar and don't do too much today!! I hope everyone has a fantabulous day!

HUGS from down south :)
deleted_user
deleted_user

Oh dear... I'm going back to bed.
deleted_user
deleted_user

Good morning D and all! Sign me up for the union!Work harder?Good luck with that!HAHA...I said to myself! I'm glad your better today D and I hope you have a peachy keen day!Wonder tll Mr. Andy pants Way to go!! I started out feeling happy yesterday and then bam! I couldn't keep my eyes open.So I took a nap.Was a bum,just watched movies and croched last night.It shouldn't be that hard to work harder today since I didn't do crap yesterday.I like #28 also.Cajun,I can't keep up either.I have all these plans to paint and sew new curtains and can't get everything ready to start.Trying to do regular stuff is hard to maintain.No puppies yet but have 2 people that want one when they are born.Well I'm off to try and maintain this household!Wishing you all a good day!(((HUGS)))
Abotsd
Abotsd

i always say; a thing of beauty is a chore forever!
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • Leo

Tuesday quick check-in

Good morning. Blessings on all...I woke up depressed. Seriously clinically depressed. I know why, but tha tdoesn't make it better. *sigh* There's no safe PRN for depression with me, so... "Tough it out".I'm tired of being tough. Anyone else tired of being tough?***I had a link to a Youtube NatGeo documentary on dolphins, but ... Youtube is now not working on my computer.OMG.DS ate the original of...
  • Leo

Monday Miseries Check-in

Good morning! It's rainy off and on her all week. Fibro weather! With my PMS (water retention) it's like ... Screw my upcoming bloodwork, hand me hot chocolate, giv eme tissues and let me just be imperfect! For one thing, PMS and stress mess up bloodwork anyway. For another, y'all know I'm Miz Health Conscious and if I had issues, I'll care, but honestly... Oh, and they want me to do the...