Fibromyalgia Support Group
You're not alone in your pain. Fibromyalgia is a condition that can be difficult to diagnose and manage. If you're trying to cope with pain throughout your body, sleep problems, general fatigue, or other common fibromyalgia symptoms, you're in the right place. The community is here for you to talk about therapies and share your challenges.

I'd like to suggest that you purchase the book "Fibromyalgia for Dummies." You can find it on Amazon. It will give you a comprehensive overview of this complex illness and a lot of ways to try and manage it. Ask your husband to look at it too. Knowledge is power.
It is possible that your arm and hand pain could be carpal tunnel. That is one of the many "perks" that can be associated with this illness. I'd see a hand specialist just to be sure.
Take care.
I'm sorry your husband dismisses your pain. It's hard for others to understand. You can tell us here. Support is nice.
Good luck to you and welcome.
My husband at first didn't understand my pain either, but over time, with his watching me being able to do less and less, he is my biggest supporter now. I think it will come in time.
I ditto about the book Fantod suggested. It's great. If you can, get your husband to go with you to a doctor appointment. Hearing it from the doctor seems to make it real to them. Also, maybe showing him some articles on the internet may help.
Good luck, and we're glad you found us, this is a great group!
I am fortunate that my husband and family do seem to understand the fibro pain. I must admit I was pleasantly surprised that my husband did. I hope your husband comes around to understanding.