Fibromyalgia Support Group
You're not alone in your pain. Fibromyalgia is a condition that can be difficult to diagnose and manage. If you're trying to cope with pain throughout your body, sleep problems, general fatigue, or other common fibromyalgia symptoms, you're in the right place. The community is here for you to talk about therapies and share your challenges.

You are in the right spot for advice or if you just need to vent! I've learned a lot by coming out and interacting here. Welcome aboard!
a lot of us have read or own Fibro for Dummies as a useful resource for us, our families, and I like to i,agine myself beating a few doctors on the head with it, too, It has been this boards go to since I came here way back when.
Sorry for typos, on my ipad. Glad to meet you, feel free to ask, whine, moan, ponder, suggest, chat, etc. Checkin has been here longer yhan I have, and we often use it as a sort of informal daily vent, report, support, etc., "center". We share ideas, stories, worries, you name it.