Fibromyalgia Support Group
You're not alone in your pain. Fibromyalgia is a condition that can be difficult to diagnose and manage. If you're trying to cope with pain throughout your body, sleep problems, general fatigue, or other common fibromyalgia symptoms, you're in the right place. The community is here for you to talk about therapies and share your challenges.

This condition often forces us to chose between activities. For example I wanted to go out with Hubby today, but I knew I would not have enough energy left to prepare for the work week. I had to iron my clothes for the week, prepare lunches, wash hair etc. There was no way that I would have been able to go out and then come back and complete all of those things.
I am sitting down now with a heated blanket because my leg muscles are very stiff and tight. So I will have to rest for an hour before I can wash my hair.
Sometimes, even with all of the pacing in the world, fatigue will still show up. When fatigue comes, rest is the best prescription. Feel better soon.
Also, have your vitamin d3 checked, as optimum levels are between 50-70. D-ribose is also helpful for fatigue.
Not always effective but worth a try. Oh sometimes I also use sugar, as I am a naughty girl.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/costochondritis/DS00626
I was surprised (after my "forced" nap) because my cousin flo decided to come to town! I say "forced" because, as of the last couple years, if my battery runs down... there's no side stepping it. I have to lay down, and my eyes have to close, and there WILL be a nap. I can't fight it. I am so afraid that's going to happen at work. Actually, it did once. I was reading my phone. I looked down to read my phone, and about 45 minutes later I woke up. Seated in the chair, phone in hand, head down. I couldn't believe I fell asleep!! SCARY!!!!
Regarding Aunt Flow... not a single cramp in sight. Which isn't bad considering how bad they've been in the last year. I don't have any b12 at my house, but I will be getting some. I have stopped taking caffeine because it makes the cramps worse. I have a strong family history of fibroids, and I started developing fibroids a couple years ago.
I have had costochondritis before. It kinda felt like that, as far as the chest pain was concerned. I took my medicine, and the chest pain feels much improved. Going to the E.R. is something I have to think about. It's $150 copay to go to the E.R. I just don't have it to spend. My blood pressure has been perfect today!
Thanks again for the support, and ideas! I was so fatigued, I didn't get to check in until now!
Much love, ladies!!
XOXO
XOXO