Depression Support Group
Depression is a real and debilitating condition that is often misunderstood by family and friends. Its meaning can range from a prolonged period of sadness to an actual mental illness with specific symptoms. Find and share experiences with others who are going through the same struggles.
invisible7777
I want to see they other end of the tunnel
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Woke up feeling very emotional and about to clock in at my place of employment. And can't place it all in writing but not been a good experience with my store manager or his boss. Defamation of my character is a concern. I've been losing appetite and weight. Trying to perform at work to keep myself from hospitalization as a result of toxic masculinity.
-
I'm feeling down,, and got alot on my mind right now. I got grief going on, on top my depression and anxiety and now I got to worry about somewhere to live since I can't afford living here since my mom passed. So many bad things have happened since my mom passed. One thing after another it seems. Yesterday our fence fell from a storm that hit, had to call someone to prop it up. Thank...

but I know that I have to keep going ..i have to keep fighting I see a lot of people some here and some in random other places that have fought this battle and with hard work they have beat the battle..whether its by being fixed all together or by like one individual who inspired me a few days ago from here ( wanderingvet)...by just learning to manage it and refuse to allow it to take over your life....people who hurt just as much as u and me are doing ok..and making it...
u can too. so can I...but u have to hold on..and really believe its possible...
if u think u might actually act on ur urges please call ur suicide hotline or go to a hospital.
the world wants u in it
We all get to troop down that tunnel one day.
Hang out a bit.
There's likely a less-drastic way out of the pain.
Ng all the time and getting no where at all.