Chronic Pain Support Group

Physicians and professionalsdefine pain as chronic if it lasts longer than three to six months and is persistent. It's distinct from acute pain that is a direct result of injury or trauma. This support group is dedicated to those suffering from chronic pain. Discuss treatments that have worked for you, find advice for your specific experience, and find support. You're not alone in your pain.

3 Online

Dear, God...

Thank you for all of this pain that never leaves my body. Thank you so so much for helping me find this forum and friends on DS, and all of the other wonderful people doing their "Time" in "Hell on Earth" with me! I am considering my "Time" as a full payment for my castle and automatic gate opener to Heaven! In Jesus Name I Pray. Thank you! Amen.  I am a True Believer in God and Jesus Christ! They are the only reason I have not killed myself! Ted

Replies

akacountrygirl
akacountrygirl

I don't think it works that way but if you do...........may you enter Heaven running.
Tracy
Tracy

Everyone has different beliefs. Whatever makes you feel good is best for you. I am a Christian too. I don't think suicide will make you go to hell but it is wrong, that is my belief. We will only really know once we have died & passed into the next life.
I have many forms of chronic pain. I am now recovering from serotonin syndrome. I almost died. It has been a month since diagnosis & it is a hard recovery process. I also had gone on the supposed "generic" form of my antidepressant & that really screwed me up too. So. I am a hot mess right now.
Hang in there.
Your friend in Christ
OlderCPer
OlderCPer

Dear God,

I'm happy with a tent, let up on the damn pain already!
Gypsygirl2go
Gypsygirl2go

I will wash everyone's feet as they get there ! Will be so nice to just have a working back !
bobinmaine
bobinmaine

God Bless you!
1cor13
1cor13

Yes! This is exactly why it's called a "sacrifice" of praise. When you can thank God even in the middle of your pain. I admire and encourage you in that.
I've got cuada equina syndrome and firbo, arthritis, stuff, but Jesus see's me through.
God bless you all!
Tracy
Tracy

God bless all of you.
I pray for my friends on the DS forums.
Sly
Sly

Thank you all for your reponses, interesting responses. Ted
Sly
Sly

Thank you all for your interesting responses. Ted
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • Pavlov7

Tired and struggling

I am 8 months sober. It's been a rollercoaster of emotions, but I'm so happy and blessed to be sober today. I've been struggling the last couple of weeks. I feel extremely overwhelmed in my career. I've also been extremely tired and lathargic. I can't tell if this is a result of PAWS, depression, anxiety, all three, or something else.I've been a lot more active and open in AA the past few weeks....
  • Misskay042000

Admitting

I think it is time to admit I have an alcohol issue. I can't carry on this path of thinking just because I don't drink everyday it isn't a issue. Once I start I don't stop until all the drink in the house is gone. Where do I go for here?