Chronic Pain Support Group

Physicians and professionalsdefine pain as chronic if it lasts longer than three to six months and is persistent. It's distinct from acute pain that is a direct result of injury or trauma. This support group is dedicated to those suffering from chronic pain. Discuss treatments that have worked for you, find advice for your specific experience, and find support. You're not alone in your pain.

2 Online

Dear, God...

Thank you for all of this pain that never leaves my body. Thank you so so much for helping me find this forum and friends on DS, and all of the other wonderful people doing their "Time" in "Hell on Earth" with me! I am considering my "Time" as a full payment for my castle and automatic gate opener to Heaven! In Jesus Name I Pray. Thank you! Amen.  I am a True Believer in God and Jesus Christ! They are the only reason I have not killed myself! Ted

Replies

akacountrygirl
akacountrygirl

I don't think it works that way but if you do...........may you enter Heaven running.
Posts You May Be Interested In:
  • Razzi7

Insomnia

So I've been on Rexulti since beginning of April and ever since then it seems like I have problems getting to sleep at night. I take melantonin at night but it doesn't seem to be working any more. I fall asleep for like an hour then I'm wise awake. I finally fall asleep around 3 or 4 am and then up at 8. Just wondering if anyone has this problem with this medicine. 
  • Tazz_vb

Ways to keep going

I am having very low motivation, everything seems to be falling apart. I need advice on how to get out of bed even when it's hard, and to get dressed. And I also need ideas for coping methods, my methods are rather unhealthy but it's the only ones I found actually work. I am kinda desperate and hoping that I can try something that will help me get through this.