Breakups & Divorce Support Group
Just broke up with someone or in the midst of a difficult divorce? Breaking up is difficult no matter what the circumstances are. They say that time heals all wounds, but sometimes a listening ear or a hug can work wonders for the heart. Whether you need a place to vent, someone to hold you to No Contact, or need advice about what to do, we're here to help.
pianogirl
Sherri Shepherd is sort of annoying, but she does have a funny line coming up from her new show I read about in EW.
"Haven't you heard of the stages of grief? Anger, anger, anger, anger and candy."
"Haven't you heard of the stages of grief? Anger, anger, anger, anger and candy."
deleted_user
Mine would be: anger,anger, anger, anger, nudey bar.
MsBlank1
LOL Piano...Love it! I haven't gotten to the candy stage yet, but look forward to the arrival of that stage.....possiblly when the trial is over!
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Is anyone here allergic to Sulfa that is currently taking Diamox? I have been diagnosed with IH now for almost 2 years. I am allergic to Sulfa drugs meaning that my throat will swell up so my Neurologist put me on Topamax. I was suffering from major loud whoosing noises and the topamax helped that but everyday I still hear those mainly between 6 - 12 pm. I am at my wits end and have not went...
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...