Bone Cancer Support Group

Bone cancer occurs when bone cells grow uncontrollably. Unlike normal cells, cancer cells do not stop reproducing after they have doubled 50-60 times. These abnormal cells form clumps of tissue, called tumors, inside bones. The first symptom of bone cancer is typically pain in the affected bone(s).

0 Online
  • terinhibl

head and neck tremers

hello everyone Im a breast cancer survivor of six year and also from a neuroendrocine Cancer tumor in the small bowel , Now imm showing symptoms of my breast cancer met into my bones im having extream bone pain throughout my entire spine my question to any of you that had bone cancer has anyone had problems with head and neck tremers with having bone cancer and can it be Related to this ?I'd like...
  • You and your family are invited to the 2nd Annual Bone Family Day, in Los Angeles! Please join children and adults with bone disorders/diseases, and their families, on Sunday, July 17, 2016, at Elysian Park, in Los Angeles. It will be a day filled with educational workshops, BBQ, and live entertainment.This event is FREE and hosted by Childrens Hospital of Los Angeles (CHLA) Bone Research...
  • henrycifuentes

Paid Research

I work for Mapi, a health research group. We are working on a questionnaire regarding MDS and we need some people to participate in making sure the survey is clear and adapted to the condition. There is compensation and it takes less than an hour to participate. Looking for Spanish speaking users. If interested, please contact below...henrycifuentes@hotmail.com9518246334
  • i wanted to put a post on here in having sevre bone pain in my entire spine my pain during the day is at a 10 , and i feel like my spine could shatter into a thousand pieces it hurt so bad im having changes in appetite im not eating much i did have my blood work checked with my tumor marker levels and they are normal im scheduled for a bone scan but i was wondering what type of symptoms did you...
  • pmejia

Where to get some financial assistance

The clouds are closed and I'm praying for sunshine. I came to live in the US. 36 years ago. I always tried to live the American Dream and to be a contributing citizen. Always helped the needy, homeless, and orphans. That's one of the reasons why I never thought about a rainy day. I was always too involved to be there for others. I never thought I would be asking anyone to help me out or that I...
  • deleted_user

What's your excuse for not visiting your doctor

There are many professions that suffer derision and ridicule: accountants are mocked for their pedantic adherence to rules,Choice 9000 Caralluma lawyers for the natural slime that sticks to their skins, and dentists for being failed doctors. Then there are the professions that are lauded and whose virtues are praised to the skies: doctors, for instance. Medicine is an admirable profession to be...
  • candy36

My best friend

My best friend ,I held her hand in may 2012 as she took her last breath from bone and lung cancer combined. Saddest thing I ever went thru ! I visited with her 3 to 4 times a week thru it all... she was bed bound thru most of it all. When my friend got diagnosed it was to late she was already terminal they gave her 3 to 10 months to live she lived 6, if you can get it treated sooner my God by...
  • deleted_user

Confused and scared...

My dad told me last night that he has bone cancer. He is going to the doctors today to find out more about it. I have researched it all, but every website I have gone to has just been very scientific and hard for me to understand, being terrible at science. I was just wondering about the survival rates of bone cancer (my dad is 60 years old), and what I should expect. I don't know how to help...
  • deleted_user

New and Scared

Hi,I am 14 years old and I have osteosarcoma.By the time I was diagnosed the cancer had spread to my leg's soft tissue so I had to have my left leg amputated just below the knee.I used to love dancing but I will never be able to do that again.Will I ever be able to walk again...Still in hospital and was just looking for someone to talk to.I keep hoping that this is all just a bad dream and I will...
  • deleted_user

my father

i am not sure how i am suppossed to befeeling or what i should say next time i talk to my father. my mother drove o my house last night to tell me finally what is gong on with my dad. m parents are divorcd and my mom lives up here near me while my dad is still in florida. evertime i have called him he tells me he is great and things are goood but tey havent been i guess not for sometime.it...
  • deleted_user

OFD or Adamantinoma

Hello,Has anyone ever heard of Adamantinoma or Osteofibrous dysplasia? I have been diagnosed with Osteofibrous Dysplasia but the newest research says that their might be a link between OFD and Adamantinoma? Just looking for more ways to get help/information about these 2 very rare bone diseases.Thank you
  • truegraw

are there any options?

my father has a mass in one lung and a few more in the other. we had no ideal about this untill friday when he lost complete use of his legs (had trouble walking for months). after the test and biopsy confirmed it to be cancer they said the places on his spine are causing him not to be able to walk. they said radiation may be able to get him walking again but there not sure. they say its stage 4...
  • deleted_user

Scared and need info please

Ten years ago I had a tumor the size of a tangerine removed from inside my right femur just above m knee. The surgeon was able to remove the tumor and a margin of tissue so they didnt have me do any further treatment. I was in a fitted leg brace for eight weeks and the day after it was removed I turned over in bed and snapped my leg where the top of the brace had been resting. The day i came out...
  • deleted_user

I have osteosarcoma

the tumor was found in my right knee i am really scared of dieing someone please help me
  • Cherie1

Ewing's Sarcome

Has anyone been through Ewings Sarcoma? My son is scheduled for a biopsy on Monday and they suspect he may have a bone infection or Ewing's Sarcoma. I'm very scared. Can anyone tell me about it?Cherie