Bipolar Disorder Support Group
Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.
cbear
Hey everyone! What's for dinner tonite? At my house we're having terryaki pork roast with fried rice and sweet corn.
But, what would you rather be having?
I'd rather be at any restaurant being served and, no dishes to deal with after it's over.
Have a nice evening,
Cristin
But, what would you rather be having?
I'd rather be at any restaurant being served and, no dishes to deal with after it's over.
Have a nice evening,
Cristin
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
I find myself going places in the car and not wanting to get out of the car. I come back home and I don't want to get out of the car. I think it's the only time I spend reflecting. Chronic tiredness from Long Covid plus the immunosupressing meds for my Crohn's is slowing me down but everything just seems a massive effort. I am dealing with the paperwork following my father's death but it's not...
-
Hi All.... It's great to see all of the new people joining the site... I'm loving it!!...smileI'm not sure if people are aware that if you don't have Bipolar Disorder but have a loved one who has the disorder we do have a board for people to go to in order to share their experiences and seek friendship, support or adviseIt's the Friends and Family of Bipolar Board.... I hope you'll take a...
...oh look! a leftover St Pat's Day cookie - yum!
http://www.thehouseofbbq.com/index.php
I'd rather be in a restaurant eating a New York
strip steak!
We're having grilled hamslices & cheesy potatoes with homemade applesauce.
and its smellin good, im gettin hungry!