Bipolar Disorder Support Group

Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.

1 Online
1 Online
  • bipolarkrazy

Upset

Yesterday I have a long eventful fun day and I knew I was going to pay for it today. Today I am paying for it. I feel like I am just going to break down and cry constantly over the smallest things. Like I went to Walmart to pick up a few things and I left and forgot milk so I had to go back. As I was standing in line I felt like I was just going to break down and cry right there. I have slept...
  • Jenniferswe

Time to move

My son's grandma who we live with is throwing us out. She got mad at me over nothing and we had a big fight. I'm pretty sure this has to do with her sleazy guy friend that spends the weekends here.It's a long story.Normally I would be completely panicked but I am tired of this. She gave us until the end of September so that gives a some time to find someplace to go.This has been a very toxic...
  • hideawaymommy91

I want a break

I want a break from the racing thoughts, I want to just have one day where I can relax and not think about everything and mentally work myself down. I'm just so freaking tired. Ugh
  • irishwriter

a new diagnosis

i saw a new psychiatrist today, he's in charge of my area. he insists that i have borderline personality disorder not bp. doing a little research i acknowledge that there are cross over symptoms but i don't really agree with his diagnosis. what do you guys think? you know me better than anyone here.
  • Hello Guys,Is anybody in the group here working? How are you finding it? Do you work full-time? Part-time? What do you do?I will be starting a new part-time job tomorrow. I am going to gauge how it goes, as I have been out of the corporate workplace for many years now. I know that I don't need this job to support my finances (I can rely solely on my health benefits as income), but I still...
  • http://mindfulnessexercises.com/I've been in a DBT program since I went manic in 2010 and then depression for nearly a year. DBT, Dialetic Behavioral Therapy...meaning many types of therapy focus on mindfulness and has helped me I think more than my medicaations do at times. The link, if you scroll down gives you a subject list of specific areas. For myself, I like guided meditations for...
  • thekilledkitten

Bad day

I am having a no good horrible rotten day. I'm frazzled about everything and getting extremely overwhelmed by everything. I haven't been sleeping well for the last few nights and I want a nap and I think I'm going to do just that. My head hurts and I can't take anything for it because everything over the counter either messes with my meds or body... AND I can't get a hold of any of my...
  • rubyblue

Hunger

For sustenance, for care, to stop being invisible, and not to have the piss taken out of me. They have no pain med more than paracetemol and I want tramadol which apparently is a controlled drug. They said they are gonna phone the pharmacy in Norwich but will they drive 40 miles on a Saturday just for one med I doubt it. So I'll just have to live with the pain on top of everything else. I have...
  • Hi all, A little about myself...I've been on Lamotrigine 200 mgs for 6 years. Up until recently I always thought I was stable but 1 day I really examined my life and concluded no I'm not. I was really just apathetic. I still had mood swings and outbursts the only difference is I had isolated myself and had no motivation as well. I became really angry with myself for letting this go on for...
  • mlr0853

Adrena Gland

Hi...Does anyone have experince with adrenal gland...high cortesol levels due to stress and belly fat? I've started to study this stuff because I only have one kidney due to cancer and he adrenal gland has been removed on my left side, along with my kidney. I am Alway Stressed and feel anxiety All the time, life and my son with autism. I am not able to take medications due to kidney toxisity to...
  • MusicLoveFaith

Fitness Fun

Hello, everyone!I will be starting a new fitness routine now that the summer is coming to a close. During the summer, I biked every morning, and was committed to doing that. Now that September is beginning, I will embark on new exercise activities: inline skating, strength training, and Yoga.What is your fave fitness activity to do? Will you be starting any new workout activities for the fall?
  • kisses2016

I can't work

im supposed to start my new job today but my blood work still hasn't got back. I need a physical for work so I got it but the dr won't sign the paper till my blood work comes back. And even though I got the blood drawn Friday it had to be sent out so results won't be in for a few days. I'm nervous my new job is now at risk because I can't start today and maybe not until Wednesday :(. I'm just...
  • HAVE OUR PHOTOS EVER COME BACK HERE? I miss mine!! Where did they put them????
  • theatre and I are there already. I'm having a very berry tea with crackers, cheese and cherry tomatoes and she's having a joint with some beer and we're both on really comfy recliners on thick pile carpet. we need some help with the decor if anyone is around??
  • MusicLoveFaith

Word Game

I will post a word, and you can then use the letters to form new words from each.EXAMPLE:GAMEGenerousAmicableMovieEagerFIRST WORD:DAILYLet's Play !!