Bipolar Disorder Support Group

Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.

5 Online
5 Online
  • first of let me say I'm not perfect at all in this relationship I'm in. however almost everyday my boyfriend calls me a bitch. "your a bitch" "bitch your crazy" "yous a dumb bitch" "what's up biotch" after I got back from the gym he said 'yous a sweaty bitch' I told him more times than I count to stop calling me a bitch. I got him to stop calling me a cunt. He says he's just joking. Then he says...
  • this was the message i received before the party on friday from the parents of the 30yr old who had invited me. ' hi geraldine, this is not something we are comfortable with but what we ask, we ask for Jenna's (daughter) sake, don't want her party to be marred by you n other invited family members, so geraldine, if not bridges mended we have to ask you not to attend on Friday. it would just be...
  • The duty worker I spoke to at the clinic was quite concerned. Not about me necessarily. But that an urgent referral back to them had arrived about a week ago. She checked on the system and it was there, marked urgent, but whoever typed / scanned the letter did nothing at all. She told me to come to the clinic tomorrow and speak to the duty worker working tomorrow. If its a crap worker idk what I...
  • deleted_user

Getting high

Life is so amazing. Endless Possibilities and endless love. it is amazing. I can taste the red paint on the stop signs around me. I can breath the air it is crystalline. I am loving my job. I can taste colours. can anyone else taste colours. I smell different things too. strange smells like food come to me when i am just standing there. I am not hungry. it is a fly by moment. I want to go a lick...
  • deleted_user

getting high...

... would you trade a year of your life if you could feel high and happy and exuberant and all giddy, right now?What would you give for that one perfect moment that stretches out and makes you feel high and so damn good?
  • Susieq

Why

are we bringing up posts that are 2 to 7 years old. Don't you think it's blocking the most recent ones?Thank you
  • theatre and I are there already. I'm having a very berry tea with crackers, cheese and cherry tomatoes and she's having a joint with some beer and we're both on really comfy recliners on thick pile carpet. we need some help with the decor if anyone is around??
  • Ok so after several emails and I'll admit some not so nice words I got access to my account. I bitched a lot. So below is the email that I finall got that gave proper instructions. So my suggestion is persistence and asking for the pwpush.com website. So I kept getting emails from DS saying that your password has been reset and it never was reset. They kept going back and forth with me. They said...
  • DinoriderIRL

Hi all

Hi all,Was wandering around for support forums and found myself here. Seems to have a really genuine community.Recent BP diagnoses, thought to be anxiety/depression for the last 15 years or so. Had to take steps to leave an emotionally rough relationship over the last few months also. Have kids. Accepting the BP diagnosis and fundamental change in lifestyle are having a pretty big impact on me at...
  • Hmm, I was Googling a bit the last few days. I am in Illinois. I Googled job placement places in my area. There was a NAMBI sponsered one. I also called a two other places. I guess I have to start by opening a case with Illinois's DRS. (Department of Rehablitation Services). Still waiting to hear back from them. I guess state workers kinda pace themselves....Maybe I can get placed into a job...
  • rubyblue

Roll call 18/7

The stats say membership has gone back up. I don't think the powers that be have gotten round to sorting out hugs and messaging to people not on friends list which is a shame So hands up who is here? And if you like say a little bit about yourself so we can get to know each other a little better. As many of us don't accept friend requests from people we don't know, maybe here we can get to know...
  • rubyblue

Say something nice

About yourselfAnd reply more than once!I'll start - I'm a very loyal person
  • Hello Everyone!Is anyone engaging in any creative type projects for the summer?I bought some clay and purple paint over the week-end, in order to work on some new pieces. This year, I created a bright turquoise-painted bowl as well as a watercolour painting with multi-colour hearts, and a vase/flowers project with some inexpensive blue glass beads, glass containers, and some fake flowers.
  • Hey can I offer a suggestion?If there are old members that could not get on the new site that had to create a new account could you let us know who you were prior to this horrible conversion?For me personally I am having difficulty knowing whos who.... Thanks
  • kisses2016

Ssi?

after my blip last week(trying to swallow a bottle of pills) dr has me down to working only 16 hrs a week. I'm also starting outpatient again tomorrow and that will be six hours a day five days a week. So I'm not able to work as much as I need to in order to pay my bills. Do do you think it would be wise for me to apply for social security? I don't know. I am able to work minimal hours but with...