Bipolar Disorder Support Group

Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.

2 Online
2 Online
  • i just could not get it together to do anything today. i usually don't feel guilty when i have an off-day but right now i feel terrible, i didn't even go for my swim and have barely left my room all day. it's like this non specific anxiety in the pit of my stomach. I have taken all my meds. might take an extra xanax and see if it helps. i hate this feeling. of course it is a bad time of year for...
  • what did you accomplish today? Anything at all. My big accomplishment was taking a shower. So yay me!
  • TC40

Anxiety

So. .I started a new job. This is my third week. I am being sent out of town for training. I am feeling overwhelmed. I am having anxiety about all of it. I have to drive an unfamiliar vehicle on an unfamiliar route. I have to spend the night in an unfamiliar place. I am afraid that I will fail miserably at learning new stuff. So I am very anxious.
  • Iluvdoxies

Slipping...

I am new here but I need someone to talk to. Bipolar has just isolated me because you can't share that you are bipolar with anyone. I'm worried I would lose my job if my employer knew. You are supposed to disclose it but no one will hire you if you do. I am slipping back into bp depression. There is so much going on in my life I am shutting down. I can feel myself slipping back into what is a...
  • mlr0853

Sleepy

...tired but no sleep. I went to bed at 9:30 and wide awake now. So I popped on bp to read some posts and write. I got myself out of the house today for the first time since last Friday. Does anyone here isolate and not answer the phone. If so, my never ending question to myself is 'why don't you do what you should do, or, do what you know is the right thing to do". I've had bp for over 30yrs,...
  • I get along with my family, except this one sister I have. She is so bothersome. I told her I don't think we should talk anymore, and she continued to message me several times after this. My Mom and another family member are supportive of me, and we spend time together frequently and get along. However, with this other sister, she treats me with disrespect, and in a condescending fashion...
  • MusicLoveFaith

What Helps You?

What is the one thing or things which help you beyond fail when you would like to feel better?For me, it's spending time with family, going outdoors and getting some exercise, or musical practice. I always feel good after engaging in these activities.
  • New site... New words?? I'll write a word and just write the first word that comes into your mind without too much thoughtframe
  • Breona1996

R u kidding?

Let's leave Breona at the camp ground, in the dark at night by herself in the city where one of her rapist lives. Good idea everyone. Thanks. I guess I can't expect any different since I pretend to be a hard ass like nothing bothers me... Oh well anxiety attack and a cigar here we go
  • kisses2016

Chatrooms?

wouldnt that be nice? A live action group instant messenger. Because having to refresh every thirty seconds and then waiting and hoping sow mine will be there is kinda depressing. Because se moments like now, I wish there was someone there to talk to. I'm tired of using a crisis hotline every time I just need someone to be there
  • Susieq

Emotional

Hello, past few days my emotions have been up and down. Only a couple more weeks before I see my psychiatrist. My thoughts are racing and I can't get my thoughts straight as to what I want to say. Sorry, have a good night. Anyone feel like this? Thank you
  • I was in a depression for about a month and then yesterday I bounced out of it and hit the moon I was so high. I took some anti anxiety meds to help me cope with it but all it did was put me to sleep and when I got up I was back on the moon. Then I calmed down and was able to sleep for a couple of hours and this morning I flew back to the moon. I went and saw my tdoc who isn't working with me on...
  • Community LeaderSunCloudJD

It's Story Time

I'll start a story and if people will just add 3 words, whatever you want we can create a masterpiece!!Once Upon a
  • theatre and I are there already. I'm having a very berry tea with crackers, cheese and cherry tomatoes and she's having a joint with some beer and we're both on really comfy recliners on thick pile carpet. we need some help with the decor if anyone is around??
  • MusicLoveFaith

Stigma

Why is it, that when a person finds out you have this health condition, that is all or mostly they tend to judge you upon? I myself do not feel that anyone should be judged negatively for any reason, whether it be a health condition, disability, social status, race, etc. The fact that people mistreat and criticize harshly those with mental health conditions, is very disgusting to me. Every...