Bipolar Disorder Support Group

Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.

2 Online
2 Online
  • theatre and I are there already. I'm having a very berry tea with crackers, cheese and cherry tomatoes and she's having a joint with some beer and we're both on really comfy recliners on thick pile carpet. we need some help with the decor if anyone is around??
  • I've been feeling better since i got on lithum but i hope it stay this way it always seem like i get on medication feel better and the damn thing stop work as well and i get frustrated, been on so many freaking meds. I still having good day, more good then bad but it always seem like I get a tast of what normal people have and then bamb your tired again all the time and no motivation or bamb your...
  • kisses2016

Ssi?

after my blip last week(trying to swallow a bottle of pills) dr has me down to working only 16 hrs a week. I'm also starting outpatient again tomorrow and that will be six hours a day five days a week. So I'm not able to work as much as I need to in order to pay my bills. Do do you think it would be wise for me to apply for social security? I don't know. I am able to work minimal hours but with...
  • rubyblue

Journalling

I'm about to prepare a journal. Bcs I don't have much insight cognitively and emotionally I'm going to start with my behaviour and go from thereHow many of you journal? Is it a structed thing or more free flowing?
  • rubyblue

Making excuses?

Do you just think it is irresponsible to not look after yourself when becoming unwell? I suppose what I mean is ignoring red flags and allowing yourself to be symptomatic to enjoy the high without assessing the consequences when you have the insight to do so? Once insight has gone its a little too late but in hindsight you could maybe have lessened the episode and the damage? And the distorted...
  • starfish

WTF??????

Where the h-e-double toothpicks am I???? OMG!!!! DS has been forever changed. And I don't like it at all. Humph.
  • It's both high and low right now it's so low I feel like this world is really strange. I feel so uncomfortable lke hiding but running away and driving in the car to an unknown destination.. I'm trying to be normal for my son but I feel like a shell. I really don't know what to do with myself. I take no meds because they made me worse but I feel the same now
  • rubyblue

Say something nice

About yourselfAnd reply more than once!I'll start - I'm a very loyal person
  • Wtf. After 4 years I think I messed up... Fuck my life.
  • songstress1

Fave Healthy Meals?

Hello Everyone!I thought it would be a great idea to list out our fave healthy recipes which we like to make. They don't have to be extravagant; rather, I'm just looking to list out which healthy meals you like to cook on a regular basis.I would like to get into cooking fresh stir fries again, and making healthy fruit smoothies using fresh or frozen fruit, ice, and a milk source. Now that I am...
  • Hey can I offer a suggestion?If there are old members that could not get on the new site that had to create a new account could you let us know who you were prior to this horrible conversion?For me personally I am having difficulty knowing whos who.... Thanks
  • polarbare

seroquel and diabetes

I was at my pdocs today and told him I have elevated blood sugar and they are retesting me in August... he says that seroquel will aggravate diabetes but does not cause it... i have weight gain that I know contributes and a dietician told me I was eating correctly... I am predisposed to diabetes on my mothers side of the family... I guess my question is has anyone else been diagnosed with...
  • rubyblue

Gratitude list

I'm sick of listening to my own whiny voice, so I need to reflect on what's good in my life, what I am grateful forThat I have my kitty back in my life; that I have good friends, both here and in RL; that I have a roof over my head; that I live in a semi safe and democratic part of the world; the NHS; my therapist; that altho I am in pain it could be worse; that I am 46 and remarkably still...
  • Sworddancer68

Why can't I load an avatar instead of having my name plastered all over my posts? Is there a size limit? I've tried three different pics and none of them load.
  • Hello Everyone!Is anyone engaging in any creative type projects for the summer?I bought some clay and purple paint over the week-end, in order to work on some new pieces. This year, I created a bright turquoise-painted bowl as well as a watercolour painting with multi-colour hearts, and a vase/flowers project with some inexpensive blue glass beads, glass containers, and some fake flowers.