Bipolar Disorder Support Group

Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.

5 Online
5 Online
  • irishwriter

take your meds!

just a reminder to all of us to take our meds, the right ones at the right times....
  • MusicLoveFaith

Fave Things?

What are your most favorite things? The things which cause you to smile without fail?
  • hi, I'd recieved a friend request and when I looked I found that the member profile said" have provide the online video chat platform for those people they are stranger. its the best way to talk with stranger online."Their avatar reads "getting naked on camera"I've seen that they have friended alot of members on the bipolar board.I'll report it but for the oldies be aware there has been a change...
  • theatre and I are there already. I'm having a very berry tea with crackers, cheese and cherry tomatoes and she's having a joint with some beer and we're both on really comfy recliners on thick pile carpet. we need some help with the decor if anyone is around??
  • Community Leaderacuriousfish

Tuesday roll call

so who's here?
  • So here's the thing .. i get super jealous when i see people on my facebook news feed going into relationships , travelling and just having fun. At times it got me feel so bad i had to deactivate my account. I never got back to facebook because i don't need to feel any more disgusted with my life. The thing is i keep my phone shut down for weeks and when it's on and i recieve calls i never pick...
  • Breona1996

Losing my mind

I feel like I'm going to break in half. My stomach hurts my whole body is hot and cold at the same time and I'm shaking so much I can barley type this. I feel like my breathing is getting harder... Like I can hear all this noise and voices in my head and on the outside I am sitting here smiling and no one would ever know that I am literally losing my shit over here. Every time I eat I can't stop...
  • First post. Does anyone else feel like it's just incredibly difficult to accept that you're bipolar? My psychiatrist has only thrown out the potential diagnosis a few months ago but I'm really having a hard time with it. As background, my mother was horribly, terribly bipolar and suffered through it--never accepting a diagnosis and never receiving proper treatment for it-- until she eventually...
  • I get along with my family, except this one sister I have. She is so bothersome. I told her I don't think we should talk anymore, and she continued to message me several times after this. My Mom and another family member are supportive of me, and we spend time together frequently and get along. However, with this other sister, she treats me with disrespect, and in a condescending fashion...
  • MSPoet

Bipolar disorder stigma

So there's a general stigma associated with mental illness in popular culture, and even moreso (I think) regarding schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. I have bipolar disorder, and it runs in my family...Have you guys been hearing, in the media and/or in your personal and day-to-day dealings, people casually referring to other people or things as "bipolar"? Like the weather is hot and dry...
  • Community LeaderSunCloudJD

It's Story Time

I'll start a story and if people will just add 3 words, whatever you want we can create a masterpiece!!Once Upon a
  • New site... New words?? I'll write a word and just write the first word that comes into your mind without too much thoughtframe
  • bipolarkrazy

Daily Struggles

Does anyone else feel like each day gets harder and harder to get through? I was diagnosed 3 months ago and between being unbalanced and the struggles of trying 3 different medications in two months and so far nothing. Then trying to keep my stress level down and trying to change my lifestyle around to be able to feel better. Each day gets harder to just want to push on. Anyone been there and...
  • Susieq

Making decisions

I might of talked about this before but I don't remember. I want friends and when we make plans I am excited. However when it gets closer I don't want to do it. I feel that I would rather stay home. I am not sure why I feel like this. Thank you
  • what's the difference, cause I can't tell which I'm having a problem with or if it's a mixture of both. I think it's both. I've lost interest in all hobbies. I haven't cleaned my room in over a month. The hobbies part makes me think depression but the not cleaning I see as laziness. On top of that I barely care for my personal hygiene. My mom is constantly telling me how dirty my hair is. So so...