Bipolar Disorder Support Group

Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.

2 Online
2 Online
  • thekilledkitten

I'M FREE

I'm home from the hospital I feel a lot better.
  • irishwriter

who's there TW TW TW

tw. am cutting, can.t see beyond it
  • theatre and I are there already. I'm having a very berry tea with crackers, cheese and cherry tomatoes and she's having a joint with some beer and we're both on really comfy recliners on thick pile carpet. we need some help with the decor if anyone is around??
  • MusicLoveFaith

Word Game

I will post a word, and you can then use the letters to form new words from each.EXAMPLE:GAMEGenerousAmicableMovieEagerFIRST WORD:DAILYLet's Play !!
  • I am in a mental upswing. My meds, honestly are working I feel. Feels like a few of the chains that I have forged over my life, have been broken. I still have other chains that should be elminated. But first things first. I am basically on a cleaning and sorting rampage! I started by cleaning my computer room, then went on to sorting my papers in my small file cabnet..cleaned the floors well...
  • gramybear

I've missed you all

I didn't know if I was going to be able to handle the new format and I'm still having trouble getting around, but I just can't leave my DS family, which you are to me. I'm having a manic episode the past two days and it sure beats the serious depressive episode I had previously. But I refuse to give up or give in. I have missed you all and will try to be here for each and every one of you as much...
  • New site... New words?? I'll write a word and just write the first word that comes into your mind without too much thoughtframe
  • Community LeaderSunCloudJD

It's Story Time

I'll start a story and if people will just add 3 words, whatever you want we can create a masterpiece!!Once Upon a
  • Just a music post.. I was up very early today. So I am listenting to some mellow music.. Led Zeppelin - Tangerinehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyM4vxxu2jATry posting links that are clickable to music! ;-) I will post after this post and see if I can figure out how to do it with HTML
  • hideawaymommy91

Hello everyone,

I'm not quite in the exact correct group, but my psychiatrist has diagnosed me with cyclothymic disorder with anxiety distress. She says it's on the bipolar spectrum, basically light bipolar. (If this is light, I couldn't imagine full fledge). I'm reaching out because I'm at a beaking point. I don't know what to do anymore and trying to let things go and live in the moment and all that other crap...
  • so in an effort to get my room clean, I made a day at a time plan to avoid overwhelming myself. I have several baskets of clean laundry needing folded so I figured I'll fold one basket each day until it's done. Only I started emptying a basket and realized I have to hang up a great deal of it and I just quit there. So my "baby steps" turned into a failure. I don't know what to do. Maybe try...
  • so I had a noon appointment with the outpatient group Pdoc today. The dr was there early. I was the first patient in his schedule today. And I had a lunch date with my mom at 12:30 but the damn dr decided I wasn't important enough for him to be on time so he didn't see me till 1230 making me late to lunch. Ok fine. But wednesday day I had a physical for my new job and the dr decided she didn't...
  • Hello, everyone!I would like to start a poll on what inspires you. What types of things are you passionate about, what do you love, what regularly gives you inspiration?
  • Hey guys, I know that this isn't a relationship advice group, but I need advice about this and I'm also kind of venting. So for the last few months my fiance has been subtely telling me that I need to get a job, I've been working on my mental health and have been telling him that he doesn't understand where I'm coming from and how scary it is going to be to get a job with the mental illnesses...
  • Azaleski

Bipolar

Does anyone w bipolar experience falling asleep while you're practically standing up?