Bipolar Disorder Support Group
Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.
alwayshoping1
I am really starting to get agitated yall. so I figure a game in order. the five positive things that mean a whole lot me are....
1. my family
2. my animals
3. my health
4. sleeping
5. everyone on here
what are your 5 positive things
1. my family
2. my animals
3. my health
4. sleeping
5. everyone on here
what are your 5 positive things
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Hi All.... It's great to see all of the new people joining the site... I'm loving it!!...smileI'm not sure if people are aware that if you don't have Bipolar Disorder but have a loved one who has the disorder we do have a board for people to go to in order to share their experiences and seek friendship, support or adviseIt's the Friends and Family of Bipolar Board.... I hope you'll take a...
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...
2. my son
3. my dad
4. my friends
5. my career
good honest people
laughter & pain
air & wildlife
massage & music
kindness
quiet
calm
peace
My online portfolio
Having an "on" work day
My daughter
Gluten and caseine free diet
My daughters
Chocolate
My Boss
P Doc
Family
Health
Pdoc and Tdoc
Friends
a place to live
meds
a job
a friend
2. Being productive and stable after a couple shaking months
3. My friends- online and real life
4. Being able to walk, talk, type - and participate in NAMI walk Saturday
5. Internet, phone, cars - I'm blessed!
Family and friends
my loving dog
Autumn
Halloween