Bipolar Disorder Support Group
Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.
deleted_user
Will I have a problem getting my disability- for crohn's disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, ulcears, acid reflux, bioplar I have applied and gotten a lawyer-- these are the meds that I am on now
Azathioprine 50 mg- Prochlorperazine 10mg- Glimerpride 4 mg- Amiodipine Besytale 10mg- Oxoycodne 650 mg- Flagyl 500 mg- Imodium 2mg- Presidone 10 mg- Niaspan 500 mg- Nexium 40 mg- Abilify 10 mgs- Depakote 500 mg-
Medication I have been on
Ambien Cr 12.5
Lunesta 3 mg
Topiramate 25 mg
Lorazepam 1 mg
Cixproflaican 500 mg
Tramadol 50 mg
Entocort 3 mg
Lialda 1.2 mg
Metformin 500 mg
Azathioprine 50 mg- Prochlorperazine 10mg- Glimerpride 4 mg- Amiodipine Besytale 10mg- Oxoycodne 650 mg- Flagyl 500 mg- Imodium 2mg- Presidone 10 mg- Niaspan 500 mg- Nexium 40 mg- Abilify 10 mgs- Depakote 500 mg-
Medication I have been on
Ambien Cr 12.5
Lunesta 3 mg
Topiramate 25 mg
Lorazepam 1 mg
Cixproflaican 500 mg
Tramadol 50 mg
Entocort 3 mg
Lialda 1.2 mg
Metformin 500 mg
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Is anyone here allergic to Sulfa that is currently taking Diamox? I have been diagnosed with IH now for almost 2 years. I am allergic to Sulfa drugs meaning that my throat will swell up so my Neurologist put me on Topamax. I was suffering from major loud whoosing noises and the topamax helped that but everyday I still hear those mainly between 6 - 12 pm. I am at my wits end and have not went...
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...
our social security system is fucked up and it need mad attention and adjustment. Just never ever give up on you or your case.
Good luck. I'm wishing the same for myself.