Bipolar Disorder Support Group
Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.
doorknob
I can't sleep.
It serves me right. I've been abusing meds lately just to clean the house. The kids are coming and my house was trashed. I still only got half of it clean any way but I took two extra pills just to get that done.
But now I cant sleep because of taking two extra pills! Serves me right and I know it but now I get my kids tomorrow and I still have laundry to do. I would ask the doc for an increase except he just increased and one of these pills is an old pill that the insurance will not cover any more.
So I'm screwed when I inevitable run out. I feel like such a pill popper but I can't function with out them.
I wanted to start this summer off with a clean house and an alert mommy. Looks like that won't be happening as I will be sleeping instead tomorrow.
I can't win for losing.
It serves me right. I've been abusing meds lately just to clean the house. The kids are coming and my house was trashed. I still only got half of it clean any way but I took two extra pills just to get that done.
But now I cant sleep because of taking two extra pills! Serves me right and I know it but now I get my kids tomorrow and I still have laundry to do. I would ask the doc for an increase except he just increased and one of these pills is an old pill that the insurance will not cover any more.
So I'm screwed when I inevitable run out. I feel like such a pill popper but I can't function with out them.
I wanted to start this summer off with a clean house and an alert mommy. Looks like that won't be happening as I will be sleeping instead tomorrow.
I can't win for losing.
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Sometimes, I think I have ODD. I can be oppositional. It seems that the only times that I feel like cleaning are when I should be doing something else or I have to go somewhere. Well, not everytime but most of the time. Yesterday, I was supposed to be doing online training for work but instead, I decided to work on my kitchen table. Most of the time, I don't know where to start and give...
-
I have a possible new diagnosis to discuss with my therapist tomorrow. It might be the answer to a question that I have had since I was 19. It's called Rejection Sensitivity Dysphoria (RSD). It happens to a large percentage of people with ADHD, which I have. Actually, I have been watching videos about ADD/ADHD lately. I remember my Mom telling me that she watched a show on ADD and she...
does your name imply Dungeons and Dragons?
just curious
It's going to be ok. Your kids are coming to see you ..... not your cobwebs. They probably won't even notice. I'd be putting my attention toward being an alert mommy. So cut yourself some slack and have a great time with your kids!
Complaining about the price is part of my game, too.
enjoy the visit with the kiddos.
You cleaned your house " for your kids".... you can handle being tired some so that they don't have to spend there first day with a sleeping Mom. .........and, that will just give you more to feel bad about yourself.
Take a couple of power naps while they're preoccupied with t.v. or something for an hour or so at a time......and give them " alert" Mommy, no matter how you feel.
Hydrating will help with tirednes....mix carbs and protein when you eat.
Have some fun with your kids....for you and for them.
Hugs..jc
Well luckily I don't get my kids till 4pm so I will be awake again by then.
Hugs every one. And I'm off to get my kids.