Bipolar Disorder Support Group
Bipolar disorder is not just a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders marked by periods of abnormally high energy and euphoria, often accompanied by bouts of clinical depression. This is the place to talk about your experience with bipolar disorder, learn from others' experiences, and find support.
DivineSilence
I'm leaving work in 20 minutes, my kids aren't home and I don't feel like cooking for 1. On my way home I will pass a McDonalds, Arby's, Quizno's, Subway, Jimmy John's, Taco Bell, Toppers, Pizza Hut, Burger King, Wendy's, Sonic, Culvers, Oscars, and a Chinese buffett where I can take out..... I can't decide what to get! If I insist on bacon that narrows it down a bit but I'm still undecided...... Help!
deleted_user
I vote for Culvers with something with Bacon
deleted_user
Well since I haven't heard of some of those places, I vote Taco Hell...
deleted_user
I just ordered chinese! sesame chicken... yum!
deleted_user
That sounds soooo good...
deleted_user
Sonic burgers are so good, so I vote for Sonic. Why aren't they in CT that makes me so mad. Neither is White Castle I LOVE their burgers...Maria J.
deleted_user
I had king crab legs for dinner. They were on sale for 6.99/lb and I had a craving. That said, I fulfilled my craving.
deleted_user
Just got back from Red Lobster myself....ummmmmm good!
deleted_user
cookies
deleted_user
I had a great steak and loaded mashed potatoes.
SunCloudJD
I had a great supper tonight.. salmon steaks..stuffed with feta cheese and spinich. on the barbi.. with fresh baby potatoes.. carrots and asparigus.. shit I cant spell worth a damn tonight but it was good and I was spoiled.. yum!
mermaid123
Well wasn't in the mood to go to the store or drive anywhere so I just ordered in pizza.
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
Life has been really hard this past year. I'm really feeling down and alone. I can't talk to my family about my depression and anxiety their not very understanding about it. It's really hitting me since my mother passed a few months ago, plus stress from having to eventually move. Also having my niece coming around who suffers bipolar and refuses to take medication for it. Its been...
-
When i was in the ER February 16th 2025, i was being admitted to ICU where i was for 3 weeks, then had to relearn to walk for 3 weeks in another hospital rehab floor, the nurse told me something that made me feel for over 18 months now that i was finally *safe*. She told me that the guy who raped and beat me 21 years ago now almost 20 years at that time, was in prison as of a month before that...
