Wives of Alcoholics Community Group
A forum of healing and help for wives of alcoholics.
sandyelaine
Well the boy quit going to his AA meetings, guess he's strong enough to do this on his own. NOT! He's smoking his stupid dope so I know where that's headed, right down to the party store. I think he's on a dry drunk irritated and restless board. If he don't shut up to me I'm going to simply knock him out don't think I can't I'm to that point. I feel like just beating the crap out of him. speciously when he;s drunk sloppy drunk just want to beat the crap out of him. You know I wouldn't even feel bad about it ether I soooooo want to see him hurt just like he seems to think its OK to do this to me. Just so mad right now.
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...
Not funny, but it's the truth...
Time for you to make some decisions about who you keep in your life.
I know my life is peaceful, finally. It took me a few years to finally wake up and realize that I was inviting these AH into my life. I got rid of the last one almost 6 months ago and I will never allow another AH to take my happiness away again.
Peace to you,
form of normalcy in our life to have a stress almost free life but the truth of the matter is we love
them or we could just walk away and not a second thought about it.
We choose our mate we commited our love to them, only to find out they were already married
To the bottle or there favorite drug.... they love us too ..... to take care of them ... they new they needed
a mother figure to be there to clean up after them pay their bill give them sex when they want it
What more could a woman want from her mate....... : ( we can wish and hope for a better life with love
And joy and peace in our life one day maybe... we owe it to ouself we have a right to be loved in the right
way we all have have to make our own choice as to when is enough and how can we be happy and
just let our ah mate live their lifes as they choose and we live our the way we choose.
They will die or begone in their own time.
A friend of mine will go get a hotel for her and the children for 3 or 4 days they can be pampered and when they come home she gives him the bill good idea : ) he is being drinking the money why not treat your self with out him there is life out their and you can enjoy life as best you can
God loves you be strong big hug your way