Anyone get anything done today? Not to brag, but I got more done today than I can remember since that grim day we all have in common. Not sure whether avoidance and I still like crap, but it was good to achieve the following;
- dishes with help of dishwasher.
- vacuuming with help from Lurch (Roomba)
- a car load of donations taken to thrift store.
- a truck load of bins taken to storage.
- electronics taken to recycle.
- 30 minute on Eliptical (on highest setting)
A little boy got on the bus, sat next to a man reading a book, and noticed he had his collar on backwards.The little boy asked why he wore his collar backwards.The man, who was a priest, said, 'I am a Father..'The little boy replied, 'My Daddy doesn't wear his collar like that.'The priest looked up from his book and answered, ''I am the Father of many.'The boy said, ''My Dad has 4 boys, 4 girls...