Widows & Widowers Support Group
This community is dedicated to those who have lost a husband, wife, or partner. Anything is open for discussion here, with the hope that we can focus on grief, bereavement, life after loss, and continuing on after a great loss.

Hugs,
Val
At 15 months, I talk about Ben any chance I get. When I went to see my family in England, they thought they were protecting me by not talking about Ben. When I said it's ok, I need to hear about their memories too, we all were free to laugh and cry together.
Like you Kim, I keep Ben very much alive in my heart. He too was an amazing, loyal, compassionate man.
Sending you much love and hugs,
Sandra
I am so sorry people wont let you talk about Don. He was part of you and part of your life. People need to understand that.
32 years of my life were spent with Al so how can I not talk about him? He was part of my everyday and everything I have done. Share your stories. Sometimes sharing these moments will bring tears but sometimes they will bring smiles. He is part of your past and still in your heart. If no one else will listen we are here to to do just that and share our memories as well.
Love and Hugs,
Kathy