Widows & Widowers Support Group
This community is dedicated to those who have lost a husband, wife, or partner. Anything is open for discussion here, with the hope that we can focus on grief, bereavement, life after loss, and continuing on after a great loss.
.I am dreading the next few months. my birthday May 26....His birthday June 25, 49th anniversary July 3.....August 24th we started dating 50 years ago...
I hope I can make it through this.....Then I will have to slide through the holidays...
Our wedding anniversary and my birthday are coming up in June and I'm trying to decide if I should take off work or not. The first year, I tried to work and sometimes it was okay and sometimes I really needed to be alone on that particular day.
I'm sure your husband and mom are very proud of you for making it through this year of firsts.
Nessie from KY