Widows & Widowers Support Group
This community is dedicated to those who have lost a husband, wife, or partner. Anything is open for discussion here, with the hope that we can focus on grief, bereavement, life after loss, and continuing on after a great loss.

Not sure if 2017 can get any worse. My husband died in February, My daughters house was destroyed by fire in September and now while they are living in temporary housing they got evacuated from there due to the fires going on in Northern California. I am a mom that just wants to take care of her kid and feeling so miserable cause all I can think is if her Daddy was here he would know what to do. I miss Jim more everday. I do know this is all out of my control and I am praying constantly for God to take care of this whole craziness. Thanks for letting me vent. My friends and coworkers are probably getting tired of my life's tragic stories.
-
-
Today I feel grateful. Grateful for my dog Blue (Blue Jean Baby Queen, Prettiest girl I've ever seen). Grateful I'm still kickin'. Grateful I'm finally taking responsibility for my health. Grateful I own my home. Grateful for good friends and neighbors who watch over me. Grateful to God for His everlasting love and patience with me. Grateful I survived the 10 years since my wife of 30 years...

