Widows & Widowers Support Group
This community is dedicated to those who have lost a husband, wife, or partner. Anything is open for discussion here, with the hope that we can focus on grief, bereavement, life after loss, and continuing on after a great loss.
Nicker07
Up and running, slow speed dial up but better than nothing.
My daughter got Rogers son to agree to sell equipment (heavy stuff) for the $5000 - they were allowed one half of that hobby business.
SO I am hurrying to get it moved to previous owners place, he will store and sell to welder friends.
So if and when (Please God before winter) i will not have to move it.
Can not download lots of photos etc but I can type and say hello now.
AND read
My daughter got Rogers son to agree to sell equipment (heavy stuff) for the $5000 - they were allowed one half of that hobby business.
SO I am hurrying to get it moved to previous owners place, he will store and sell to welder friends.
So if and when (Please God before winter) i will not have to move it.
Can not download lots of photos etc but I can type and say hello now.
AND read
deleted_user
Glad to have you back. Denise
deleted_user
Happy to hear it worked out for you. Nice to have you back.
NewRoadsForMe
Yay! You're back!
edithbathgate
Welcome home!
Join the Conversation
Posts You May Be Interested In
-
My 6mo twin DD's are EBF and just started rice cereal on the first. Everything has been going fine except this morning one of them had a diaper rash (lots of redness around her anus). I read this as one of the signs of an allergy. BUT I did just buy a different brand diaper yesterday (which they have used randomly before w/no issues). Do you think its the cereal or the diaper? Im ready to start...