As a follow up to my last post, here are a few good tips on spotting AB/DL users.
1. Immediate personal questions. As soon as an AB/DL person adds you, they may start immediately asking very personal questions about your continence issues in private messages, rather than on an open forum. This should be a serious red flag.
2. A fixation with discussing diapers. We all know that diapers are only one way out of many to manage incontinence, so if you find someone who seems unable or unwilling to engage in a conversation about any other topic besides diapers, this should be a huge red flag.
3. Pictures of themselves in diapers, or use of AB/DL cartoons and manga images. I've seen many users here on Daily Strength using photos of themselves in diapers, as well as stolen photos of others in diapers from websites like Tumblr. If in doubt, right-click on an image and run a reverse image search. If you see an image has been stolen obviously this is a red flag. There are lots of AB/DL artists who draw and paint pictures of people in diapers, as well as plenty of cartoons and such depicting diapers. If a user has one of these on their profile, I would consider it a serious red flag.
4. Adults, particularly males, attempting to contact under-18s. Aside from being illegal, this should send up huge red flags. Why would an adult feel a need to contact a child or teenager to discuss continence issues if they don't have an ulterior motive? Check a user's friend list and see if they seem to be collecting under-18s.
5. Picking on males again, but look for users who only seem to add friends of a particular gender. If a male user has a friend list consisting entirely of females, this should be a red flag. Why don't they seem to want to discuss continence issues with people of their own gender, people who would be better placed to offer help? Because they get their kicks discussing diapers with women and girls. Huge red flag.
6. Fantastical stories. "My mom wants to shave me and diaper me and I'm 15." "I love cuddling up with my mom while I wet my diaper." "My mom says I'm her cute little baby." "My dad spanks me every time I have an accident." An adult baby or diaper lover is going to be detached from reality when it comes to their fetish, and they are likely to tell stories that are clearly fantasy. If you encounter a story like this, stop and think if it seems like there's even a remote chance that the events they describe could happen. If you're feeling bold, you could even take a look at some examples of AB/DL fiction on the internet so you can compare them to fantasies you hear from Daily Strenghth users.
If you aren't sure whether to trust someone or not, if you aren't sure whether they are an AB/DL or not, it is infinitely better to err on the side of caution and stop communicating with that individual. Obviously many of us would like to see all AB/DLs reported to Daily Strength and banned, but it isn't always possible to report someone and please do not put yourself at risk to do so. It is much better to un-friend and ignore a user than to put yourself in danger trying to gather evidence to report them. Even by simply ignoring AB/DLs they will soon lose interest in abusing Daily Strength if they cannot find someone to communicate with.
Unfortunately this issue hasn't been properly addressed in the past, and that's why we are at a point where many AB/DLs have operated on this website for months and years with impunity. Daily Strength does its best, but the admins and community leaders rely on you, the users, to report abuse when you discover it. If you can, please use the report feature to alert Daily Strength to any AB/DL user who is abusing this website. If nothing is done, this place will end up like so many other websites designed to help those with continence issues that became overran by the AB/DL crowd.
cause already known,best management not knownhesitency, retention and urgencyrecently urgency changed start urinating when urge is felt.urinating full stream by time get to toilet, pull pants down and the back of pants and underwear get wet with urine,current pad does not catch all urine, think its because weak stream some just slides off edge of pad onto underwear.bought active wear briefs,...
I'm a 45 year old male. And I've begun wetting the bed. I wake up right when I have already began peeing. Too little too late, ya know? And sometimes I barely make it to the bathroom in time. Aren't I a bit young for this problem?